• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc wrote: View Post

Looking into this again.
    Thanks!
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Ever since the New Year I'm not able to get into the forum section from the RR app. I just get a blank screen. Anyone else notice that?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Ever since the New Year I'm not able to get into the forum section from the RR app. I just get a blank screen. Anyone else notice that?
        We did update the version as it was outdated. We'll take a look at this.

Comment

• Haven't seen it in quite some time but the game thread is not showing new posts for me today. Might just be a blip but thought it worth noting.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            Haven't seen it in quite some time but the game thread is not showing new posts for me today. Might just be a blip but thought it worth noting.
            I haven't noticed any issues on my end. Are you still having that problem Dan?

Comment

• Doc wrote: View Post

I haven't noticed any issues on my end. Are you still having that problem Dan?
              Cleared up for the next game thread. I thought it was weird it popped up, it had been no issue for months.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• FYI, the most recent game thread was fine for me but:

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                This thread seems to be broken again, like game threads got last year. Won’t let you automatically advance to the most recent post nor to the end... annoying.
                bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                It seemed to have stopped for a long time but have noticed it happening as well the last couple weeks
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  FYI, the most recent game thread was fine for me but:

Hmm ... could have happened again since we updated the software.

Comment

Working...
                  X