Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Upgrading to vBulletin 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc
    started a topic Upgrading to vBulletin 5

Upgrading to vBulletin 5

Hey guys & gals,

Just a head's up! We're going to be transitioning to the most recent version of vBulletin shortly. Within the next day or so. Just wanted to let you know in advance. Cleaner look but shouldn't be significantly different than here. For the mobile users they have a vBulletin Mobile Connect version which I personally think is much better than Tapatalk.

Anyhow, just working out a few things but will be upgraded shortly. Forum shouldn't be down for long. If at all. You might just be prompted to login again.

Cheers!!!

• Doc
    replied
    dylan123 wrote: View Post
    - Possible to have the option to increase the amount of posts viewable per page? Think it's set to 25, would be nice if I could put it to 40-50 per page.
    -
    That is done individually. So go to the top right hand corner of this page and click on your profile, the click "User Settings" and then you'll see "Conversation Detail Options". Just below there is "Post Per Page" and that is where you can select an option. I think 40 posts per page is the max.

Leave a comment:

• dylan123
    replied
    Couple of things -

- Possible to have the option to increase the amount of posts viewable per page? Think it's set to 25, would be nice if I could put it to 40-50 per page.
    - Guessing this has likely been mentioned so apologies if you've already answered this, at the bottom of threads you can see the next ~4 odd pages compared to the top of threads where you can either click next page or just type in the number. Would be nice if the part at the bottom was also available at the top.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Getting multiple error messages tonight trying to go between pages of a thread.

Also tried a private message and got another error that said the maximum number of characters in a PM is 1, lol.

Leave a comment:

• dylan123
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Turn on (or off) DST. Should fix that one.
    Yep, will do the trick. Just flagging the automatic DST doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Fuckin' piece of shit technology!!! I wish we could all go back in time to the old ESPN message boards back in the late 90's. Everything was so simpler.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Game 2 thread broken again. Seems upgrade didn't fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    dylan123 wrote: View Post
    Minor one but the GMT +10 seems to be an hour ahead of time for me - both Firefox and through the app on phone.
    Turn on (or off) DST. Should fix that one.

Leave a comment:

• dylan123
    replied
    Minor one but the GMT +10 seems to be an hour ahead of time for me - both Firefox and through the app on phone.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Thanks Arsenalist, hopefully that upgrade sorts it.

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    I've also upgraded to 5.5.2 (from 5.5.1) and the change log mentioned something about indexing which might fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    I have a thread open with support on this - https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...video-included

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Doc wrote: View Post

What browser are you using?
    Tested four browsers:
    Desktop windows chrome
    Desktop windows firefox
    Mobile ios safari
    Mobile ios firefox

All with the same result, the arrow takes you to Rudy Bargnani's post on page 3.

You'll also note that in the Everything Raptors forum overview the post shows as Rudy Bargnani as having made the last post, yesterday evening at 8:05pm (depending on your time zone probably), and the thread isn't bolded to show new posts have been made.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

Try clicking the arrow on the game 2 thread. Only goes to a comment on page 3 instead of the end.
    What browser are you using?

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Arsenalist wrote: View Post
    Hey guys - I just tested this and it took me to the right place: https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...-et-abc/page44

Honestly, I don't know how to address this. This looks like a vBulletin bug and I will gladly post it in their support forums if someone would create a video/screenshot which shows this defect. Right now I can't report anything because I don't have a failing test case.
    Try clicking the arrow on the game 2 thread. Only goes to a comment on page 3 instead of the end.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X