X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    ThePuffyTaco wrote: View Post
    First time poster and occasional reader. Decided to finally join - will probably continue to lurk and just add a couple of cents of opinion here and there.

'Alo!
    What's up Puff. Throw them pennies hard, fast and often.

Leave a comment:

• ThePuffyTaco
    replied
    First time poster and occasional reader. Decided to finally join - will probably continue to lurk and just add a couple of cents of opinion here and there.

'Alo!

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    ryley_b wrote: View Post
    Oh hi there.

My name's Ryley. I like being un-serious, hip-hop and the Toronto Raptors. I'm here because a dude at my gym said something about this being a 'reasonable group of Raptors fans'. This really wasn't a great "sell" (average at best) but I bought it anyway and here I am.

I've been reading the realgm forum for years but it's literally painful at this point (really...like literally, like I feel actual pain in my body when I read it).

Alright that's it, thanks for having me.
    Nice to have ya here ryley!

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    ryley_b wrote: View Post
    Oh hi there.

My name's Ryley. I like being un-serious, hip-hop and the Toronto Raptors. I'm here because a dude at my gym said something about this being a 'reasonable group of Raptors fans'. This really wasn't a great "sell" (average at best) but I bought it anyway and here I am.

I've been reading the realgm forum for years but it's literally painful at this point (really...like literally, like I feel actual pain in my body when I read it).

Welcome aboard! We're definitely a reasonable bunch, for the most part! There's even an entire non-basketball forum for all your hip-hop and un-serious interests!

Leave a comment:

• ryley_b
    replied
    Oh hi there.

Leave a comment:

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    Is that the one that got shot up to space by Iran?
    What?! You mean you are not familiar with Darwin the Ikea Monkey???!!!

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/471...rk-ikea-store/

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/01/11...-computer-game

Leave a comment:

• Dunk
    replied
    Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Welcome to our humble abode Dunk!
    Thanks! Nice to get a warm welcome

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Welcome to our humble abode Dunk!

Leave a comment:

• Dunk
    replied
    Thanks! The other site I'm a part of is very low on Raptors fans, and I thought I'd like to be able to talk with more Raptors fans who watch the games like I do, especially to discuss the upcoming trade deadline.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    Welcome Dunk! 2 weeks before the trade deadline... great time to join!

Leave a comment:

• Dunk
    replied
    Hey everyone. I have 3,000+ posts on another basketball forum (DiscussHoops.com) and 1,000+ on a hockey forum (HFBoards) so I'm not new to the forum thing. I'm new here, looking forward to posting and getting to know the members here

Leave a comment:

• drunkmunky
    replied
    Is that the one that got shot up to space by Iran?

Leave a comment:

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    Welcome drunkmunky! You wouldn't happen to be...

...nah couldn't be.

Leave a comment:

• drunkmunky
    replied
    Hey all.

I still remember being Jersey'd in my Toronto Raptors Jacket in grade 3 or 4. Back in the days of Black, White, and Purple.

Go Raps!

Leave a comment:

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    Big welcome's to all the new members!! It's certainly busy around here these days!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X