X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam17
    replied
    Haha thanks man, I saw it on Raptors.com and I knew I had to go with it. Yours isn't too bad either

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Sam17 wrote: View Post
    Yo guys, I'm another one of those longtime readers who just decided to sign up. I've only been watching basketball for about 6 years, and I'm definitely no bball expert so don't bash my opinions lol. But I'm a big Raptor fan and I'll try to contribute in a positive way.
    Your avatar is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Sam17
    replied
    Yo guys, I'm another one of those longtime readers who just decided to sign up. I've only been watching basketball for about 6 years, and I'm definitely no bball expert so don't bash my opinions lol. But I'm a big Raptor fan and I'll try to contribute in a positive way.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Great community here. Welcome aboard.

Leave a comment:

• Kadazzle
    replied
    Hey, I'm new! Longtime reader, decide to join the forums a month ago, but didn't post until a couple days ago when Apollo's fantasy threads struck my interest. Looks like a nice raptor-loving community here, I'll be sure to stick around.

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    If you want to visit website selling shoes, or sisters
    The best news i've got all week is that i can buy a sister on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Superchunk wrote: View Post
    Sorry, "newsgroup" alt.raptors
    Ah yes, Alt's old site. I know ebrian is one of the originals from there. I wasn't on there often. Just from time to time. Altraps isn't a forum person here though.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    heinz57 wrote: View Post
    do newgroups still exist in today's internet?!...
    Google bought them all somehow. You can access them through google groups. If you want to visit website selling shoes, or sisters, just visit any of the sports related usenet groups and click on the offered links.

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    do newgroups still exist in today's internet?!

how about telnet? and Gopher/Veronica?

remember when you seriously had to know what a DNS server and IP packets were to even get the internet working?

christ, now i feel old.

Leave a comment:

• Superchunk
    replied
    Sorry, "newsgroup" alt.raptors

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Hey Doc - I don't really remember - we started a "post-ng" forum that seems maybe to have been this one or to have mutated into this one, perhaps I'm wrong on that, I just see a lot of familiar names here (including yours).
    What does "ng" stand for? Which forum was that? I've been apart of many over the years. Ever since the old ESPN message boards back in 1998-99.

Leave a comment:

• Superchunk
    replied
    Ah, forgot your nick - yeah will be back at it - I wanna try the sunday league too so here's your reminder to remind me.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Hey Puffer, there's another name I remember...uh, you aren't Paul are you?
    Yes I am :-)

Going to be playing ball again this fall?

Leave a comment:

• Superchunk
    replied
    Hey Puffer, there's another name I remember...uh, you aren't Paul are you?

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Hey guys, been reading RealGM for the past few years after leaving the ng behind - and finally the sheer and utter stupidity of that place prompted me to (re)register here (some of you may remember I was around when it was starting up and was a mod).

Anyway, hi!
    What's up Super. Long time no read.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X