Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Raptors Republic "Hey I'm New" Introduction Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I think he's more referring to the fact (very jokingly I'm sure, I don't want to speak for Doc though) that around these parts, as a Bargnani fan (and Reggie Evans detractor), you will be in the minority. Which is absolutely welcome.
    Well then there is a lot of people that need some edumacation. I shall begin.

    Comment


    • GetUpBird wrote: View Post
      Well then there is a lot of people that need some edumacation. I shall begin.
      The correct spelling in this case is "edubargnation". Welcome!

      Comment


      • GetUpBird wrote: View Post
        Well then there is a lot of people that need some edumacation. I shall begin.
        ahhh, we got a troll on our site, quick get the "Bargs is tupac" thread out.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

        Comment


        • joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          I think he's more referring to the fact (very jokingly I'm sure, I don't want to speak for Doc though) that around these parts, as a Bargnani fan (and Reggie Evans detractor), you will be in the minority. Which is absolutely welcome.
          Joey, GiddyUpBird is an old friend.

          Comment


          • test

            Comment


            • Regression wrote: View Post
              test
              Works fine. Welcome aboard.

              Comment


              • Hiya folks. Finally signing up here. This'll be my what? 4th board I think? From ESPN, to EBS, to RF, to here. Guess REALGM is the only one that I never hit lol.

                I miss Doc though and I've heard some good things so I thought I'd give this place a try for a change of pace.

                Comment


                • Glad to see you. Good threads here with the usual compliment of dreamers and fanboys :-)

                  But I blame the Raptors for that. Hard to be a consistent, stable fan with the way they have played over the years. Easier to give up or drink the koolaid. But there seems to be hope and a gleam of possible success just peaking over the horizon now.

                  Comment


                  • noeyeinteam wrote: View Post
                    I miss Doc though and I've heard some good things so I thought I'd give this place a try for a change of pace.
                    Glad to have you here dude. Even if its only for a quick visit.

                    Comment


                    • Regression wrote: View Post
                      test
                      I can't hear you.

                      noeyeinteam wrote: View Post
                      Hiya folks. Finally signing up here. This'll be my what? 4th board I think? From ESPN, to EBS, to RF, to here. Guess REALGM is the only one that I never hit lol.

                      I miss Doc though and I've heard some good things so I thought I'd give this place a try for a change of pace.
                      Welcome to the forum!

                      Comment


                      • Your soundcard works perfectly.

                        Comment


                        • any one know how to start a thread? I want to know why everyone is wanting to use the amnesty of Jose instead of the terrible contract that we have with Amir

                          Comment


                          • Welcome to the Board Gibba!!

                            Once you click on 'Everything Raptors', there should be a Big Blue Button at the top of the page, that says "Post New Thread". Just click on that and ask away!!

                            Comment


                            • Whats up RR peeps. Been lurking for a while. Decided to make a profile and post because if I'm wasting time anyway, might as well make it worthwhile! Anyways looking forward to having some interesting discussions with you guys about our beloved team.

                              P.S. Pardon my n00bness, how do I change my profile pic? (EDIT: Nvm figured it out.)
                              P.P.S Follow me @AngryRaptorsFan
                              Last edited by AngryRapsFan; Tue Mar 6th, 2012, 07:48 PM.
                              Don't follow me. @AngryRaptorsFan

                              Comment


                              • are u a different animal and the same beast?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X