X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc
    replied
    J-Roc wrote: View Post
    J-Roc here. I got booted off RealGM, so time to try out a new forum. I've been a fan since 1995. I want to win now. I don't mind any of the players on our current roster, but I just want to see an effort from management to make things work. ie. Just because we signed Linas Kleiza and told him he'd be a starter doesn't mean we shouldn't make him a bench player now. Anyways, I'll be nice. After all, we're all Raps fans here!
    Ouch .... RealGM decided your fate eh? Ah well, welcome aboard. We're nowhere at the volume of the RealGM, but we have lots of great members here. Welcome to the forums J-Roc.

Leave a comment:

• J-Roc
    replied
    J-Roc here. I got booted off RealGM, so time to try out a new forum. I've been a fan since 1995. I want to win now. I don't mind any of the players on our current roster, but I just want to see an effort from management to make things work. ie. Just because we signed Linas Kleiza and told him he'd be a starter doesn't mean we shouldn't make him a bench player now. Anyways, I'll be nice. After all, we're all Raps fans here!

Leave a comment:

• JoePanini
    replied
    RR is getting bigger and bigger!! Gratz guys!

Leave a comment:

• Raptors_
    replied
    Hey guyz im new here, to be honest i used to watch the raps like 2 seasons ago and then stopped watching and continued at the end of last season. They r a very fun team to watch and i want them to win a championship, i agree with We have Defence? we need to step up our defence alot, if we can fix that we'll be a solid team.

Leave a comment:

• GetUpBird
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    We Have Defence? wrote: View Post
    Hey, I'm new...

Anyway, I've been a raptor fan for only a couple of years but I've done enough research to know a little of the past. I am a fan of defence and despise players who don't play it. I find that I could bash on this team all day long with pessimistic behaviour while at the same time have still hopes for the future. I hopes (just like everyone else) that Demar becomes at least an Eric Gordon next season, and Weems doesn’t think he’s Kobe. I also hope that Barganani learns that serving free brunch at the net is not good thing and that Julian Wright gets some minutes or teaches our wings to play defence half as good as his.

I have been reading this site for some time and now is the time I’ve decided to start posting.
    Welcome aboard man. Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

Leave a comment:

• We Have Defence?
    replied
    Hey, I'm new...

Anyway, I've been a raptor fan for only a couple of years but I've done enough research to know a little of the past. I am a fan of defence and despise players who don't play it. I find that I could bash on this team all day long with pessimistic behaviour while at the same time have still hopes for the future. I hopes (just like everyone else) that Demar becomes at least an Eric Gordon next season, and Weems doesn’t think he’s Kobe. I also hope that Barganani learns that serving free brunch at the net is not good thing and that Julian Wright gets some minutes or teaches our wings to play defence half as good as his.

I have been reading this site for some time and now is the time I’ve decided to start posting.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorfan.com
    replied
    Hey Guys,

I'm new to the boards but a frequent reader of the posts and enjoy the love/hate relationship that we ALL seem to have with the roster.

I'm a season seat holder of 2 PAIRS of seats (yes, some call me a fool for doing so) and try to attend as many games as I can.

I often frequent events where I get to chat to members of MLSE and the Raptors Brass. Unlike MANY with the same opportunity, I do my best to get up and close to the 'decision makers' (Brian et all) and try to pick their brains as much as I can!

Raptors Republic actually referenced my post earlier this year from another form (TICAL0 is me):

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...rs-(July-20-10)

As I attend more of these, I'll definitely continue to post my findings.

I also operate a site that actively sells CHEAP and great raptors tickets at www.raptorfan.com. I do my best to get RAPTORFANS in the seats at a discounted rate to populate the ACC with REAL FANS rather than those that show up midway through the game, chat for a bit and leave before the end of the game.

It's actually been pretty successful this past year (..despite their record).

Contact me at tickets@raptorfan.com or go to www.raptorfan.com if you're ever looking

Look forward to talking future convo's as the season progresses!
    Last edited by Raptorfan.com; Thu Dec 9, 2010, 02:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Welcome to the forum paulo and Duncan.

Leave a comment:

• duncan
    replied
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums, but a veteran reader of the site, and looking forward to talking (but not obsessively debating) raps.
    I consider myself a pretty level-headed fan, and while the games are great (and we wouldn't have anything if it weren't for the games), my real passion is the building of teams (scouting, drafting, trades, FA signing).
    See you in the forums!

Leave a comment:

• paulo26
    replied
    Hello Raptor-land!!!im new to this forum and im looking forward to sharing my sage wisdom with y'all!!!thank you DOC for having me!
    THE REVEREND

Leave a comment:

• South_Side_Jane
    replied
    been kinda f'd up down here styll recently, alot of people gettin bodied (shot)

ya thanks, been a huge raptors fan since 1999, supported colangelo 100% since he got here, smart manager

Leave a comment:

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    South_Side_Jane wrote: View Post
    new here but i know alot of basketball talks
    Welcome to the forums South_Side! I'm from Up Top myself but I won't hold the fact that your from down bottom against you.

Good to have another basketball head here.

Leave a comment:

• South_Side_Jane
    replied
    new here but i know alot of basketball talks

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Whats up all, this seems like the place to say hi. Gonna be a fun season!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X