Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

The Raptors Republic "Hey I'm New" Introduction Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not new, but I have always wondered why the time of the posts is always one hour behind... :P

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      I'm not new, but I have always wondered why the time of the posts is always one hour behind... :P
      It's accurate on my end. Are you set for Eastern time in your options?

Comment

• Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        It's accurate on my end. Are you set for Eastern time in your options?
        I didn't have my DST Correction on, so that's why the time was off by an hour. Thank you very much!

Comment

• New to RR

Hey all,
          The name's Ben. Been looking for a good Raptors Forum to talk basketball on. A Canadian living in Australia, I'm sure most of my posts won't get seen until a few hours after I make them, but so far I've seen a lot of good stuff, and hopefully I can end up contributing something myself. Here's hoping for playoffs!

Comment

• hi swing. there are a few of us on the eastern side of the world. in shanghai here and the site gets busy around 8 pm and then usually slows down again around 11 am for me

Comment

• Thanks, I've been using this site for a week or two and have noticed it peaks around 9-10pm for me.

Comment

• G'Day mate. Glad to have you here swingman.

Comment

• Hi Raptor Fans,

New to the boards as of Friday 13th - kinda ominous. Was trying like mad to post after the Lowry trade but seems to be a cooling off period. Maybe similar to gun rules in the US, have to wait a few days, in this case maybe just to prevent posters shooting their mouth off right outta the gate. Love the Lowry pick up.

Live in Vancouver, was in T. for 4 years, became a fan. Plenty of reason for optimism in Raptorland.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                    Hi Raptor Fans,

...Plenty of reason for optimism in Raptorland.
                    Truth

Comment

• Hey guys I'm new, joined a month ago but didnt get around to posting on this thread until now. I live in Ottawa and have been looking for a place to talk Raptors with people who actually know basketball! Hope my crazy trade proposals get some people thinking.

Comment

• alex_elstone wrote: View Post
                        ...Hope my crazy trade proposals get some people thinking.
                        Hope your trade proposals aren't as crazy as some of the ones that are already getting thrown around. :-)

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                          Hi Raptor Fans,

New to the boards as of Friday 13th - kinda ominous. Was trying like mad to post after the Lowry trade but seems to be a cooling off period. Maybe similar to gun rules in the US, have to wait a few days, in this case maybe just to prevent posters shooting their mouth off right outta the gate. Love the Lowry pick up.

Live in Vancouver, was in T. for 4 years, became a fan. Plenty of reason for optimism in Raptorland.
                          Welcome homie!

Comment

• alex_elstone wrote: View Post
                            Hey guys I'm new, joined a month ago but didnt get around to posting on this thread until now. I live in Ottawa and have been looking for a place to talk Raptors with people who actually know basketball! Hope my crazy trade proposals get some people thinking.
                            Hey, hey ... another Ottawanite!!!!

Comment

• Hey

Hey glad to see a forum that isnt littered with puck heads
                              @RavNation

Comment

• YYZ wrote: View Post
                                Hey glad to see a forum that isnt littered with puck heads
                                Love your username

Welcome!
                                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X