X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alden21
    replied
    I'm also new to this forum but by no means new to the Raptors or basketball... looking forward to lots of good discussions

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    zapffe wrote: View Post
    Hi All,

New member here. Decided to join after seeing the friendly atmosphere and the quality of posts/posters.
    Cheers zapffe. Great to have you here.

Leave a comment:

• zapffe
    replied
    Hi All,

New member here. Decided to join after seeing the friendly atmosphere and the quality of posts/posters.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    Welcome to the forum ceez.

Strippers bailed on on tonight. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Great, i'll be over by the pool.

Leave a comment:

• Arsenalist
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    Hi i'm new
    Thanks for coming over, we're expecting the strippers any minute.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Hi i'm new

Leave a comment:

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    Welcome to Raptors Republic Fon Riego & samrox78! And yes that Alf avatar is disturbing.

Leave a comment:

• samrox78
    replied
    Hey guys. I am new here and it's great to have a forum just about the Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• Fon Riego
    replied
    WHY?? I'm really handsome

Thanks for the welcome

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Big welcome to all the new people. Bahahaha, that Alf avatar is disturbing.

Leave a comment:

• Fon Riego
    replied
    Hi! I'm new in the forums too. Have been reading RR since more than a year and I decided to register to follow closely this crazy summer of 'retooling' or whatever.

To introduce myself: I'm spanish, I'm a raptor fan since 8 years and I'm a little crazy cause I love when the raps struggle but play with passion...as an example, I enjoyed every of the 27 wins of 05/06 with Matt Bonner, Mike James, Loren Woods, Eric Williams, Jalen Rose, Jose (rookie year), Charlie V, J Graham...what a team!

My opinion is that if you aren't going to be a true contender, fill the roster with crappy players that really want to play, and enjoy. That's why I think I'm gonna be happy next season.

Leave a comment:

• 'db'
    replied
    Hey, I think I've been reading Raptors Republic since it started but I rarely post anything other than "thanks for the stream link". This site gets me through the work day.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    jake&elwood wrote: View Post
    hi everybody!
    Word up, jake&elwood! Thanks for coming over! We're expecting a full house and the band's warming up on stage. We know it'll be a great show!

Leave a comment:

• jake&elwood
    replied
    hi everybody!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X