Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

The Raptors Republic "Hey I'm New" Introduction Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey I'm new here jus saying wats up

    Comment


    • S'up yourself Sarral. Have fun wandering around in the Raptors Republic.

      Comment


      • Damn we got a ton of new members joining the team. Welcome to all!!!

        Cheers!

        Comment


        • ryley_b wrote: View Post
          Oh hi there.

          My name's Ryley. I like being un-serious, hip-hop and the Toronto Raptors. I'm here because a dude at my gym said something about this being a 'reasonable group of Raptors fans'. This really wasn't a great "sell" (average at best) but I bought it anyway and here I am.

          I've been reading the realgm forum for years but it's literally painful at this point (really...like literally, like I feel actual pain in my body when I read it).

          Alright that's it, thanks for having me.
          What up Ryley. Complete coincidence, I swear.

          I'm Colin, and I'm a Rapsoholic.
          Livin in Calgary as a true bball fan can be brutal, but there's also times when a complete stranger will kick it with you because you're wearing a Jermaine O'Neal #6 in red.

          I usually post on prosportsdaily, which has a bunch of really dedicated and knowledgeable fans, but lately every single thread turns into a 2-sided debate regarding the looooong future of the team. I'd like to get involved in some fresh material.

          Look forward to meeting some new people. Maybe even a couple more from Calgary.... could it be YOU?
          "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

          Comment


          • Mundy wrote: View Post
            ...Maybe even a couple more from Calgary.... could it be YOU?
            Hey Mundy. I'm pretty sure there are a few Calgarians rattling around in here somewhere. Welcome to the rodeo.

            Comment


            • Already started two threads, commented on a lot of the existing threads awesome feedback and comments so far, like the forum, now stumbled on this thread so here I am saying hey and cheers to the "moral victory" that the Raptors are having.

              Comment


              • DeRozanJohnsonFan wrote: View Post
                Already started two threads, commented on a lot of the existing threads awesome feedback and comments so far, like the forum, now stumbled on this thread so here I am saying hey and cheers to the "moral victory" that the Raptors are having.
                Good to have you here DJF!

                Comment


                • Hello everyone! I have supported Raptors for the past couple of years but never really followed their seasons or anything. Now that is changing and I am very interested in the NBA and want to follow the Raptors and support them properly now. I am 14 and I live in the United Arab Emirates and therefore it is difficult for me to watch games but I will follow matches and scores and watch highlights and interviews. Hope to be using this forum more often in the future.

                  Comment


                  • Welcome to the Republic brickwall281! This place is full of passionate Raptors fans and we've already got some international flair as well, so you should fit right in!

                    Comment


                    • CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                      Welcome to the Republic brickwall281! This place is full of passionate Raptors fans and we've already got some international flair as well, so you should fit right in!
                      Thanks a bunch!

                      Comment


                      • brickwall281 wrote: View Post
                        Hello everyone! I have supported Raptors for the past couple of years but never really followed their seasons or anything. Now that is changing and I am very interested in the NBA and want to follow the Raptors and support them properly now. I am 14 and I live in the United Arab Emirates and therefore it is difficult for me to watch games but I will follow matches and scores and watch highlights and interviews. Hope to be using this forum more often in the future.
                        Welcome brick.

                        Comment


                        • how do i become an all star? like get promoted .. ?
                          ive been on this page for a long while and view it more than 4 times a day ..

                          if i need to have something on my resume i posted a thread in the everything raptors forum and got around 2.5k views and around 55 replies ..
                          ive also made other threads, but thats probably my best!

                          Comment


                          • and how do i change my profile picture?

                            Comment


                            • JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                              how do i become an all star? like get promoted .. ?
                              ive been on this page for a long while and view it more than 4 times a day ..

                              if i need to have something on my resume i posted a thread in the everything raptors forum and got around 2.5k views and around 55 replies ..
                              ive also made other threads, but thats probably my best!
                              It depends on the number of posts you have. More posts = better level! (don't know if "level" is the right word )

                              JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                              and how do i change my profile picture?
                              If you go to settings at the top, there is an option in the sidebar called "Edit Avatar".
                              Twitter - @thekid_it

                              Comment


                              • RR loves volume shooters; if you post a lot, never mind how bad your posts are, you're an allstar in our book.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X