X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rap Challenger
    replied
    I'm new. I'm glad to be here, doing whatever I can to voice my feelings about the team to help influence its direction to being an entertaining and winning organization. I've played basketball my entire life as a point guard. My on court style is energetic and aggressive, and I steal the ball a lot. I'm a decent mid range shooter, but prefer to take it to the rack. My commentary, I hope, is thoughtful, persuasive, and at the very least of interesting perspective.

Favourite players of all time include Kevin Johnson, Michael Jordan (big surprise), Dan Marjle, Vince Carter (the good times), and Shawn Kemp. Current favourites are Pierce, Allen and Durant.

I'm generally a supporter of Bryan Colangelo. He's the most articulate GM I've ever seen, any sport. Great image for Toronto. Not a fan of Triano. Until the day Triano's gone, get used to a lot more losing from this team.

Realistic player acquisitions I'd like to see the Raptors try and get from other teams some day: Taj Gibson, Darren Collison, Shane Battier, Steve Nash, David West, and Anthony Morrow.

Trade bait? I'd like to think we could trade Calderon for a good asset.

Lookin' forward to some good conversation with everyone.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Jon_Wade
    replied
    Glad to become a new member! , I have been reading for a little while and figured I may as well join

Leave a comment:

• BlueLeaftorsFC
    replied
    I'm new round here, what's really good people.

I've been reading for a while, figured I might as well participate.

Leave a comment:

• .40 Cal Flakes
    replied
    snkrfrkr wrote: View Post
    Nice to see fellow sneakerheads. The Cortezs' are an underated shoe...Very, very comfy. I love my air max kicks, whether it be the 1's, 90, 180s, etc. I also have most of Penny's shoes.
    Gotta love the Ewings too!

And welcome to all the recent new members! Hope you guys stick around after the FA frenzy dies down.

Leave a comment:

• snkrfrkr
    replied
    .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    Welcome to the forums frkr!

Yeah man, i'm def a sneaker head...love my J's and you can't go wrong with a crisp,classic pair of Cortez!
    Nice to see fellow sneakerheads. The Cortezs' are an underated shoe...Very, very comfy. I love my air max kicks, whether it be the 1's, 90, 180s, etc. I also have most of Penny's shoes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X