Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Raptors Republic "Hey I'm New" Introduction Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That's what I do at least. See, I used two posts for this.

    Comment


    • JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
      how do i become an all star? like get promoted .. ?
      ive been on this page for a long while and view it more than 4 times a day ..

      if i need to have something on my resume i posted a thread in the everything raptors forum and got around 2.5k views and around 55 replies ..
      ive also made other threads, but thats probably my best!
      there's an initiation process... i can't say too much.

      i will say, you are probably going to need 3 condoms (2 of which should not be used), a syringe of penicillin, an elastic band, a kenny loggins CD, saran wrap (preferably 100 sq foot roll, but in a pinch you could make a 50 sq foot roll work), 3 kgs of pork belly, and a spatula.

      it's a completely painless process though.... as your emotions are not an actual physical thing and therefore can't feel pain

      Comment


      • i'll explain how to become a superstar at a later date. you're going to want to take notes though, so make sure you have a full pad of foolscap folio paper

        Comment


        • heinz57 wrote: View Post
          there's an initiation process... i can't say too much.

          i will say, you are probably going to need 3 condoms (2 of which should not be used), a syringe of penicillin, an elastic band, a kenny loggins CD, saran wrap (preferably 100 sq foot roll, but in a pinch you could make a 50 sq foot roll work), 3 kgs of pork belly, and a spatula.

          it's a completely painless process though.... as your emotions are not an actual physical thing and therefore can't feel pain
          Holy shit. I nearly spit out my coffee reading that.

          *stands up and claps*

          Comment


          • the funniest part typing it out though was Kenny Loggins popped up in my head for no good reason... that alone made me do the mad scientist laugh at my desk

            Comment


            • haha

              Comment


              • Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                That's what I do at least. See, I used two posts for this.
                Learn from the master

                Comment


                • hey.....

                  Comment


                  • KyrieFromHalfCourt wrote: View Post
                    hey.....
                    Yo, you got the wrong forum bro. This ain't the Cavs forum

                    Comment


                    • KyrieFromHalfCourt wrote: View Post
                      hey.....
                      I'm just kidding. Welcome to RaptorsRepublic, home of the most badass team in the league

                      Comment


                      • heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        the funniest part typing it out though was Kenny Loggins popped up in my head for no good reason... that alone made me do the mad scientist laugh at my desk

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwBbrngafl0

                        Don't lie Heinz. This is your favourite movie...
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

                        Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

                        Comment


                        • LBF wrote: View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwBbrngafl0

                          Don't lie Heinz. This is your favourite movie...
                          LOL. it's up there. Definitely my favourite Tom Cruise movie. the soundtrack was the first cassette i ever owned as a kid

                          i cried when Goose died.

                          Comment


                          • WOOHOO! Found my password!!

                            Back after a long hiatus, but never officially introduced myself when I joined a few years back. A belated hello to all you fine folk!

                            Comment


                            • (And by a few, I mean one. Yikes, has it only been one year?)

                              Comment


                              • heinz57 wrote: View Post
                                LOL. it's up there. Definitely my favourite Tom Cruise movie. the soundtrack was the first cassette i ever owned as a kid

                                i cried when Goose died.
                                Did you actually?
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

                                Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X