Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

The Raptors Republic "Hey I'm New" Introduction Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I just had Domino's last week. It's ok I guess... Pizza Hut is preferred.

    Comment


    • Isn't there already a suggestion forum. S

      Comment


      • Isn't there already a suggestion forum. Sort of seems b/s to me.

        Comment


        • drake is that you?

          Comment


          • There is, however we hoped to get in touch with the community in a more in-depth manner. We hope to take -real- suggestions into account much sooner this way, and improve the site as a whole.

            Comment


            • Raptors Republic wrote: View Post
              There is, however we hoped to get in touch with the community in a more in-depth manner. We hope to take -real- suggestions into account much sooner this way, and improve the site as a whole.
              My suggestion was real, Leo rautins is just horrible at his job! If he was terminated all of Raptor land shall rejoice
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

              Comment


              • Raptors Republic wrote: View Post
                I am the new ambassador of all things Raptors. We have some changes in mind however I would love to hear from our fans.
                Are you working on a new album?

                Comment


                • 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                  My suggestion was real, Leo rautins is just horrible at his job! If he was terminated all of Raptor land shall rejoice
                  Pretty sure these guys don't have control over that... pizza for all though, they can accomplish that.

                  Comment


                  • Love the Not Affiliated with Raptors Republic name change.

                    Comment


                    • tucas wrote: View Post
                      Love the Not Affiliated with Raptors Republic name change.
                      I just wanted to make it clear.

                      Comment


                      • Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                        I just wanted to make it clear.
                        you can change names?
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                        Comment


                        • 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          you can change names?
                          I can sleep with your girlfriend if I wanted to. I'm that good bruh!

                          Comment


                          • Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                            I can sleep with your girlfriend if I wanted to. I'm that good bruh!
                            If you could find her
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                            Comment


                            • Hi I've followed the boards for a while but only just joined, I'm not great a social networking. Not sure how much room there is for a female Raptors fan here as I'm guessing your mainly guys and I live in the UK but I have family from Toronto

                              Comment


                              • bouncingballs wrote: View Post
                                Hi I've followed the boards for a while but only just joined, I'm not great a social networking. Not sure how much room there is for a female Raptors fan here as I'm guessing your mainly guys and I live in the UK but I have family from Toronto
                                Welcome to RR bouncingballs! There's always room for female fans. Not sure if we have other females that post here anyways.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X