X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fredericklove
    replied
    Hey, I'm new here. I've lurked the draft thread from this site a couple years ago and I'm mostly gonna hang around in the game-thread. Nice to meet you all, a die-hard raps fan, and I get depressed most whenever Jonas double pump-fakes which drives me nuts.

Go Raps go.

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Yup loooooool
    Changed my name and nobody knew who I was
    loool these RR mysteries
    case closed of the missing 4hunnitdegreez

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    mack11 was 4 hunnnitdegreez what!!!!!!!!!!!! and i wondered where the kid ran off to *biggestpalmfaceoflife*
    Yup loooooool
    Changed my name and nobody knew who I was

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    you can change names?
    mack11 was 4 hunnnitdegreez what!!!!!!!!!!!! and i wondered where the kid ran off to *biggestpalmfaceoflife*

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    11fortheloss wrote: View Post
    hi guys...username says it all and I promise I will not bash on ten for the win's great trade proposals too hard...

one way or the other a long time lurker who finally decided to sign up and join this madness..

cheers
    You finally decided to join us eh? ahahha

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    11fortheloss wrote: View Post
    hi guys...username says it all and I promise I will not bash on ten for the win's great trade proposals too hard...

one way or the other a long time lurker who finally decided to sign up and join this madness..

cheers
    Cheers dude.

Leave a comment:

• 11fortheloss
    replied

cheers

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    bouncingballs wrote: View Post
    Hi I've followed the boards for a while but only just joined, I'm not great a social networking. Not sure how much room there is for a female Raptors fan here as I'm guessing your mainly guys and I live in the UK but I have family from Toronto
    Staines Massive!? lol Big ups Ali G, fo' real!

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    Wasn't that I forgot about you. Just wasn't aware you were a chicky-poo!
    loool nice cover-up Doc
    hmmmmm I'll let it slide this time
    looooool

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    how could you forget me Doc? *sniffsniff*
    Wasn't that I forgot about you. Just wasn't aware you were a chicky-poo!

Leave a comment:

• lilmamba_
    replied
    Welcome to RR bouncingballs! There's always room for female fans. Not sure if we have other females that post here anyways.
    how could you forget me Doc? *sniffsniff*

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    lilmamba comes to mind
    Wow! You learn something new everyday. No clue lilmamba was female.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Welcome to RR bouncingballs! There's always room for female fans. Not sure if we have other females that post here anyways.
    lilmamba comes to mind

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    bouncingballs wrote: View Post
    Hi I've followed the boards for a while but only just joined, I'm not great a social networking. Not sure how much room there is for a female Raptors fan here as I'm guessing your mainly guys and I live in the UK but I have family from Toronto

Leave a comment:

• bouncingballs
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X