X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post

haha random find.

Maybe we should start a RR challenge, a kind of scavenger hunt for obscure old posts and threads.
    I'm on board! Could be a fun quarantine activityyyyyyy

Also I never introduced myself on this thread! I'm NeedTristanThompson and am here to BRING TT TO TORONTOOOOOO (He's coming you'll seeeeeee - don't underrate the 2020 FREE AGENT CLASS, AD + TT + The Raps = the end of Joel Embiid's careeeeer)

Comment

• I wanted to sign up for raptorsrepublic.com but I cannot find any 'sign up' link, only 'subscribe'. I signed up for the forums but the login is different! How to sign up to RR without subscribing?

Comment

• Villainy wrote: View Post
        I wanted to sign up for raptorsrepublic.com but I cannot find any 'sign up' link, only 'subscribe'. I signed up for the forums but the login is different! How to sign up to RR without subscribing?
        Welcome to RR!

The front page is under a paywall now. So certain articles can only be read with a subscription. The forum and the main page use different credentials.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Welcome to RR!

The front page is under a paywall now. So certain articles can only be read with a subscription. The forum and the main page use different credentials.
          Hmm, reason I want to join RR is to join the comment section. So unless I pay now, I can't join to make comments?

Comment

Hmm, reason I want to join RR is to join the comment section. So unless I pay now, I can't join to make comments?
            I don't use the front page of RR often, and I don't ever use the comment section myself. But from what I gather you need a disqus account to post in the comment feed. Some articles are available without subscribing. Most others are not unfortunately.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              But from what I gather you need a disqus account to post in the comment feed.
              This is correct and there is no cost involved.

Comment

Word is RR Forums are the best place to talk Raptors, but I may be bias.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                X