• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heinz57
    replied
    LBF wrote: View Post
    Did you actually?
    yeah. i was like six years old or something.... at that point in life it didn't take alot to make me cry... steal one of my chicken mcnuggets, and the waterworks would come flowing

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    heinz57 wrote: View Post
    LOL. it's up there. Definitely my favourite Tom Cruise movie. the soundtrack was the first cassette i ever owned as a kid

i cried when Goose died.
    Did you actually?

Leave a comment:

• themasao
    replied
    (And by a few, I mean one. Yikes, has it only been one year?)

Leave a comment:

• themasao
    replied
    WOOHOO! Found my password!!

Back after a long hiatus, but never officially introduced myself when I joined a few years back. A belated hello to all you fine folk!

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    LBF wrote: View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwBbrngafl0

Don't lie Heinz. This is your favourite movie...
    LOL. it's up there. Definitely my favourite Tom Cruise movie. the soundtrack was the first cassette i ever owned as a kid

i cried when Goose died.

Leave a comment:

• LBF
    replied
    the funniest part typing it out though was Kenny Loggins popped up in my head for no good reason... that alone made me do the mad scientist laugh at my desk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwBbrngafl0

Don't lie Heinz. This is your favourite movie...

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    KyrieFromHalfCourt wrote: View Post
    hey.....
    I'm just kidding. Welcome to RaptorsRepublic, home of the most badass team in the league

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    KyrieFromHalfCourt wrote: View Post
    hey.....
    Yo, you got the wrong forum bro. This ain't the Cavs forum

Leave a comment:

• KyrieFromHalfCourt
    replied
    hey.....

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    That's what I do at least. See, I used two posts for this.
    Learn from the master

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    haha

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    the funniest part typing it out though was Kenny Loggins popped up in my head for no good reason... that alone made me do the mad scientist laugh at my desk

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    there's an initiation process... i can't say too much.

i will say, you are probably going to need 3 condoms (2 of which should not be used), a syringe of penicillin, an elastic band, a kenny loggins CD, saran wrap (preferably 100 sq foot roll, but in a pinch you could make a 50 sq foot roll work), 3 kgs of pork belly, and a spatula.

it's a completely painless process though.... as your emotions are not an actual physical thing and therefore can't feel pain
    Holy shit. I nearly spit out my coffee reading that.

*stands up and claps*

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    i'll explain how to become a superstar at a later date. you're going to want to take notes though, so make sure you have a full pad of foolscap folio paper

Leave a comment:

• heinz57
    replied
    JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    how do i become an all star? like get promoted .. ?
    ive been on this page for a long while and view it more than 4 times a day ..

if i need to have something on my resume i posted a thread in the everything raptors forum and got around 2.5k views and around 55 replies ..
    ive also made other threads, but thats probably my best!
    there's an initiation process... i can't say too much.

i will say, you are probably going to need 3 condoms (2 of which should not be used), a syringe of penicillin, an elastic band, a kenny loggins CD, saran wrap (preferably 100 sq foot roll, but in a pinch you could make a 50 sq foot roll work), 3 kgs of pork belly, and a spatula.

it's a completely painless process though.... as your emotions are not an actual physical thing and therefore can't feel pain

Leave a comment:

Working...
X