X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel
    replied
    Villainy wrote: View Post

Hmm, reason I want to join RR is to join the comment section. So unless I pay now, I can't join to make comments?
    Word is RR Forums are the best place to talk Raptors, but I may be bias.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    But from what I gather you need a disqus account to post in the comment feed.
    This is correct and there is no cost involved.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Hmm, reason I want to join RR is to join the comment section. So unless I pay now, I can't join to make comments?
    I don't use the front page of RR often, and I don't ever use the comment section myself. But from what I gather you need a disqus account to post in the comment feed. Some articles are available without subscribing. Most others are not unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Villainy
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Welcome to RR!

The front page is under a paywall now. So certain articles can only be read with a subscription. The forum and the main page use different credentials.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I wanted to sign up for raptorsrepublic.com but I cannot find any 'sign up' link, only 'subscribe'. I signed up for the forums but the login is different! How to sign up to RR without subscribing?
    Welcome to RR!

The front page is under a paywall now. So certain articles can only be read with a subscription. The forum and the main page use different credentials.

Leave a comment:

• Villainy
    replied
    I wanted to sign up for raptorsrepublic.com but I cannot find any 'sign up' link, only 'subscribe'. I signed up for the forums but the login is different! How to sign up to RR without subscribing?

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post

haha random find.

Maybe we should start a RR challenge, a kind of scavenger hunt for obscure old posts and threads.
    I'm on board! Could be a fun quarantine activityyyyyyy

Also I never introduced myself on this thread! I'm NeedTristanThompson and am here to BRING TT TO TORONTOOOOOO (He's coming you'll seeeeeee - don't underrate the 2020 FREE AGENT CLASS, AD + TT + The Raps = the end of Joel Embiid's careeeeer)

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post

That person did not post at all :'( What happened yoda masterrrrrr :O :O :O

Also on a serious note - what's with these people with like two posts all time, odd names, and random posts in random places? (see a couple of the most recent posts under RR Forums Questions, Suggestions or Feedback such as here ("BernardBaity"), here ("validator111" and "BernardBaity") and here ("validator111"))

Just people who are lost/trying to figure out how to use the forum or something different? Maybe I'm being too harsh/maybe it doesn't matter but was curious - I only noticed since one replied to a thread I'd started like three years ago haha!

Let me know Axel
    haha random find.

Maybe we should start a RR challenge, a kind of scavenger hunt for obscure old posts and threads.

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post

Welcome you are. Post lots, you must.
    That person did not post at all :'( What happened yoda masterrrrrr :O :O :O

Also on a serious note - what's with these people with like two posts all time, odd names, and random posts in random places? (see a couple of the most recent posts under RR Forums Questions, Suggestions or Feedback such as here ("BernardBaity"), here ("validator111" and "BernardBaity") and here ("validator111"))

Just people who are lost/trying to figure out how to use the forum or something different? Maybe I'm being too harsh/maybe it doesn't matter but was curious - I only noticed since one replied to a thread I'd started like three years ago haha!

Let me know Axel
    Last edited by NeedTristanThompson; Sat Mar 21, 2020, 02:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PipeDummer
    replied
    As I understand it's a welcome thread for newbies? )
    Hello guys!

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Hi everyone.

Thought I'd reintroduce myself since this thread came up. Been here for years, when I followed the Raptors at a young age, I jumped on this forum to debate and discuss ideas.

I eventually became a moderator for awhile, and then disappeared off the face of the forum to go to school, work, etc. I literally had no time to sit on a comp. and wait for replies anymore.

Anyways, glad to be back! Lots of new faces, and plenty still going strong.

Leave a comment:

• newlaif
    replied
    Hey all, I'm new at RR) I've been reading posts at RR and realy enjoyed them. GO GO Raptors!)

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    foznik wrote: View Post
    So I've been watching you all argue, suggest ridiculous trades etc for some time now, sort of like big brother. But not full of talentless shitheads. Time to jump in with two feet. Hello everyone.
    Glad you decided to join in!

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    foznik wrote: View Post
    So I've been watching you all argue, suggest ridiculous trades etc for some time now, sort of like big brother. But not full of talentless shitheads. Time to jump in with two feet. Hello everyone.
    Lol quite the intro. Welcome aboard

Leave a comment:

• foznik
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X