Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Menu shifted out of place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu shifted out of place

I am using chrome and the user menu seems to be shifted out of place

Foot Locker Deals

Same with Safari.

Comment

On it. Thanks guys!

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

Fixed!!!!

Comment

When in the Forums area I can no longer get to the home page of the site by clicking on the Raptors Republic insignia at the top of the page. Was this a purposeful change? I also use Chrome. Thanks.
            “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              When in the Forums area I can no longer get to the home page of the site by clicking on the Raptors Republic insignia at the top of the page. Was this a purposeful change? I also use Chrome. Thanks.
              Doesn't work with Safari either.

Comment

I think you guys should add a Home link next to Forums and What's New
                Foot Locker Deals

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  zazinteractive wrote: View Post
                  I think you guys should add a Home link next to Forums and What's New
                  We'll try and get that fixed fellas. Thanks for the head's up Bendit and the suggestion zaz.

Comment

This menu thing was fixed a little while ago.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                      We'll try and get that fixed fellas. Thanks for the head's up Bendit and the suggestion zaz.
                      Works again! Thanks.
                      “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?”

J.M. Keynes

Comment

Working...
                      X