3) Hometown: Toronto & Hong Kong
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Chinese
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince Carter
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: Amir Johnson
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Present: Chris Paul / Past: Michael Jordan
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Miami Heat
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Chris Bosh
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Almost making it into the ECF with Vince
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Michael Schumacher
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? None, was too young
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? Singing
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Fresh Price of Bel Air, Suits, Walking Dead, Simpsons, CSI
    15) Things that freak you out: Spiders, Centipedes, really anything with more than 4 legs is a big NOPE to me.
    16) Music preference: Hip Hop, R&B, Rap, EDM
    17) Favourite album: Eminem Show, Thriller
    18) Beverage preference: Non-Alcoholic: Chocolate Milk / Alcoholic: Redbull & Vodka
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Bobby Lee
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson
    Last edited by phiLLy; Tue Dec 10, 2013, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• 1) Age: 18
      2) Born: Toronto
      3) Hometown: Edmonton Alberta
      4) What are your ethnic roots? Somali
      5) Favorite All time Raptor: Jalen Rose
      6) Favorite Current Raptor: Terrence Ross
      7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Present: Lebron, Paul George, LaMarcus Aldridge
      8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Chicago Bulls
      9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Blake Griffin
      10) Favorite Raptors moment: almost making Ecf
      11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? RAY LEWIS!!!
      12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? None, was too young
      13) What is your guilty pleasure? Drawing
      14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Fresh Price of Bel Air, Suits, Breaking Bad
      15) Things that freak you out: Birds, spiders, reptiles
      16) Music preference: Hip Hop, R&B, Rap,
      17) Favourite album: Good Kid M.a.a.d city - Kendrick e
      18) Beverage preference: Chocolate Milk, Sprite
      19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Tyrese
      20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Megan Good or Katy Perry
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 1) Age: 32
        2) Born: Calgary, AB
        3) Hometown: Vauxhall, AB
        4) What are your ethnic roots? Swiss-German, French
        6) Favorite Current Raptor: Demar?
        7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Chris Paul
        8) Which NBA teams do you hate the most? Heat and Lakers
        9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kobe
        10) Favorite Raptors moment: Beating the Knicks in the playoffs
        11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Roger Federer
        12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? N/A
        13) What is your guilty pleasure? boardgaming
        14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Chuck, Arrow, The Office
        15) Things that freak you out: Not knowing where my phone is
        16) Music preference: Worship, Hip Hop, Rock, Power-Pop
        17) Favourite album: Vice Verses by Switchfoot
        18) Beverage preference: A&W Root Beer
        19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? I would! I'm pretty sure I would nail the part
        20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? am not single and choose not to assume otherwise

Comment

• 1) Age: 23
          2) Born: Guelph, ON
          3) Hometown: Hamilton, ON
          4) What are your ethnic roots? British
          5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince Carter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHG1g8IFbQk
          6) Favorite Current Raptor: Kyle Lowry
          7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Steph Curry, Chris Paul
          8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Miami Heat
          9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Andrea Bargnani
          10) Favorite Raptors moment: 2000 Slam Dunk Contest
          11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Joe Sakic
          12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? N/A
          13) What is your guilty pleasure? Chick flicks
          14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Modern Family, Game of Thrones, Entourage, Suits
          15) Things that freak you out: the dark
          16) Music preference: Hip-hop/ Rap, Electro-dance music
          17) Favourite album: Californication - Red Hot chili Peppers
          18) Beverage preference: quality beer
          19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Jason Segal
          20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Natalie Portman
          Last edited by Skip2MyLou; Tue Jan 21, 2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Hello

Hi Guys,

i'm a new member - wanted to say hello and so here it is

1) Age: 33
            2) Born: Vienna, Austria
            3) Hometown: Vienna, Austria
            4)[/B] What are your ethnic roots? German
            5) Favorite All time Raptor: hard to tell – there are some like DeMar, Jose, Tj Ford….
            6) Favorite Current Raptor: DeMar DeRozan
            7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Kobe Bryant (formerly Jason Kidd)
            8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Cavs & Kings
            9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? LeBron and Ring Chasers
            10) Favorite Raptors moment: The Hiring of Masai & the draft of DeMar
            11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Currently I like Bryce Harper & Kris Bryant
            12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Orlando Magic (2nd fav Team)
            13) What is your guilty pleasure? …….
            14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Entourage, Suits, Prison Break, KoQ, Friends, and a lot more
            15) Things that freak you out: ………
            16) Music preference: Rock, Pop, Britpop, some hip hop, country,….
            17) Favourite album: “V” by Maroon 5 and “The Heist” by Macklemore
            18) Beverage preference: Vodka
            19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Hopefully Mark Wahlberg or if healthy Michael J. Fox
            20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Rachel McAdams or Nina Dobrev

Other notable infos: travelled to Toronto 2 times, love this City , married and having two kids Tennis and baseball are my other fav sports. Big Blue Jays Fan

Have a great day

Whizzy

Comment

• I'll do one!

1) Age: 21
              2) Born: Kelowna, BC
              3) Hometown: Kelowna, BC
              4) What are your ethnic roots?: Filipino
              5) Favorite All time Raptor: Jose Calderon/Amir Johnson
              6) Favorite Current Raptor: JV
              7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Manu Ginobili/Ray Allen
              8) Which NBA team do you hate the most?: Whoever happens to be facing the Raptors
              9) Which NBA player to you hate the most?: LeBron James maybe?
              10) Favorite Raptors moment: Tom Sterner interviews. Watching Jose and Amir run a pick and roll is pretty cool too.
              11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present?: Don't have one. If pro wrestlers count, Shawn Michaels.
              12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? No other team
              13) What is your guilty pleasure?: This song: "Shania Twain - You're Still the One
              14) Favourite TV show (past or present): The Walking Dead. I still think that Dragonball Z is cool too.
              15) Things that freak you out: Rednecks, talking to strangers
              16) Music preference: I really like instrumental music (jazz, progressive metal, some Celtic music). I'm also into artists like Linkin Park, Elton John, and Toto. If I like something I'll listen usually
              17) Favourite album: My current favourite album would probably be 'I' by Plini and Sithu Aye. Of all time, 'Just You, Just Me "The Best Of"' by Thelonious Monk.
              18) Beverage preference: Orange Juice
              19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you?: Jackie Chan! If not, Ian McKellen. Bahahahaha
              20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date?: Alison Brie or Evanna Lynch
              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                I'll do one!

1) Age: 21
                2) Born: Kelowna, BC
                3) Hometown: Kelowna, BC
                4) What are your ethnic roots?: Filipino
                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Jose Calderon/Amir Johnson
                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Manu Ginobili/Ray Allen
                8) Which NBA team do you hate the most?: Whoever happens to be facing the Raptors
                9) Which NBA player to you hate the most?: LeBron James maybe?
                10) Favorite Raptors moment: Tom Sterner interviews. Watching Jose and Amir run a pick and roll is pretty cool too.
                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present?: Don't have one. If pro wrestlers count, Shawn Michaels.
                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? No other team
                13) What is your guilty pleasure?: This song: "Shania Twain - You're Still the One
                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): The Walking Dead. I still think that Dragonball Z is cool too.
                15) Things that freak you out: Rednecks, talking to strangers
                16) Music preference: I really like instrumental music (jazz, progressive metal, some Celtic music). I'm also into artists like Linkin Park, Elton John, and Toto. If I like something I'll listen usually
                17) Favourite album: My current favourite album would probably be 'I' by Plini and Sithu Aye. Of all time, 'Just You, Just Me "The Best Of"' by Thelonious Monk.
                18) Beverage preference: Orange Juice
                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you?: Jackie Chan! If not, Ian McKellen. Bahahahaha
                20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date?: Alison Brie or Evanna Lynch
                Since we all know that we are our avatars, I'm having a real hard time picturing a Filipino Tom Sterner....
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Since we all know that we are our avatars, I'm having a real hard time picturing a Filipino Tom Sterner....
                  I was scrolling down and when I saw Filipino I glanced at his avatar and thought the same thing haha

This thread is 3 years old??? Jeez, it doesn't feel like more than a year since it was started...

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    It's kinda hard to picture a Scottish Mo Pete too ya know.
                    OG is our king

Comment

• 1) Age: 21
                      2) Born: Brazil
                      3) Hometown: Toronto, ON
                      4) What are your ethnic roots?: Brazilian
                      5) Favorite All time Raptor: Jose Calderon/Amir Johnson/ Mo Pete
                      6) Favorite Current Raptor: JV, Bruno and Bebe by virtue of being Brazilians too
                      7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Timmy d, steph curry, Steve Kerr
                      8) Which NBA team do you hate the most?: Cavs, Lakers
                      9) Which NBA player to you hate the most?: Joel freeland (since that Portland game)
                      10) Favorite Raptors moment: mo Pete ties the game against Washington with seconds left on a wild 3
                      11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present?: Couple Brazilian Soccer players,
                      12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? (simultaneously) Golden State warriors . Started cheering for them at the same time, but since I live I toronto I follow raptors more closely
                      13) What is your guilty pleasure?: Watching TV
                      14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Blue mountain state, modern family, bojack horseman
                      15) Things that freak you out: Soup, soggy food
                      16) Music preference: hip hop (old school), soul, jazz, some 70s/80s, mostly synthy and out of the ordinary
                      17) Favourite album: Midnight Marauders by A Tribe Called quest, Graduation by Kanye west, good Kid Mad city by Kendrick Lamar
                      18) Beverage preference: H2Orange Juice
                      19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you?: I'd prefer to play myself...
                      20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date?: Emma Stone, Marina Ruy Barbosa, Bruna Hamu (Brazilian actresses)
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I could have sworn I did this forever ago. Came in to read what foolishness I wrote. Apparently, nothing. Nothing at all.

1) Age: 28
                        2) Born: Burlington, ON
                        3) Hometown: Cambridge, ON
                        4) What are your ethnic roots? English and Irish.
                        6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jonas Valanciunas
                        7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: LeBron, Chris Paul, Andre Iguodala
                        8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Boston
                        9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kobe, though none really.
                        10) Favorite Raptors moment: Vince in the dunk contest
                        11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Felix the Cat.
                        12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? None. Weaned on them (was 8 for the inaugural season and mostly watched hockey before that)
                        13) What is your guilty pleasure? Eating garbage. Not actual garbage. But yeah, junk food.
                        14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Game of Thrones
                        15) Things that freak you out: Bugs. Shudder.
                        16) Music preference: Varied. But if I had to pick one, folk rock I guess.
                        17) Favourite album: Verities and Balderdash, Harry Chapin
                        18) Beverage preference: Coke, Milk (separately, not together)
                        19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Paul Bettany. Sure.
                        20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? I'm not but my celebrity crush was always Natalie Portman for ages.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Meh why not?

1) Age: 19
                          2) Born: Iraq
                          3) Hometown: Windsor, ON
                          4) What are your ethnic roots? Iraqi
                          5) Favorite All time Raptor: Bonus Jonas Valanciunas HM: Bosh, Mo Pete, Jamario Moon, TJ Ford
                          6) Favorite Current Raptor: Demar... SIKE BONUS JONAS
                          7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Lebron, Iverson (I know)
                          8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Toss up. Washington, Phoenix, Brooklyn, Chicago, New York, Lakers and their fans.
                          9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Klay Thompson and his stupid goatee, Paul Pierce, Andre Drummond
                          10) Favorite Raptors moment: Weird as it is, but when the Raps lost to Brooklyn. Something about exceeding expectations and playing our hearts out and how Jurassic Park and the whole stadium gave the team a standing ovation instead of just leaving.
                          11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Ronaldo (not Cristiano, I'm talking about the brazilian one)
                          12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? None, I was born the inaugural season
                          13) What is your guilty pleasure? Lindor chocolate.
                          14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Parks and Rec, The Office
                          15) Things that freak you out: Bees/hornets. Got stung on my eyelid once. Never again.
                          16) Music preference: Hiphop head (not the hipster nostalgic type)
                          17) Favourite album: Tossup again. Aquemini - Outkast, College Dropout - Kanye West, Ready To Die - Biggie, Because The Internet - Childish Gambino, Crenshaw - Nipsey Hussle (technically a mixtape)
                          18) Beverage preference: Chocolate milk is the only right answer.
                          19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Aubrey Plaza would dress as a guy and make it hilarious. But more realistically, Steve Carrell
                          20) Assume you're still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Auuuuubreeeeeeey (not Drake). She's perfect

Comment

• 1) Age: 24
                            2) Born: Westlock, AB
                            3) Hometown: Rossington, AB
                            4) What are your ethnic roots? Irish, Danish, German, Ukranian
                            5) Favorite All time Raptor: JYD
                            6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jonas Valanciunas
                            7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Curry, Wade, Duncan, Iverson
                            8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Lakers
                            9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Chris Paul
                            10) Favorite Raptors moment: to be decided...so far the favs moments are pretty slim pickings
                            11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? ....anyone from Ninja Warrior?
                            12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? None
                            13) What is your guilty pleasure? Cheesecake, Puns, Prime Numbers
                            14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Firefly, Stargate, Game of Thrones
                            15) Things that freak you out: bad teeth
                            16) Music preference: All music minus twangy country
                            17) Favourite album: A Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds to Mars
                            18) Beverage preference: Sailor Jerry's Spiced or Mill Street Vanilla Porter or Amber's Australian Pepper Berry (Edmonton micro brewery). Non-alcoholic: Iced Tea
                            19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Pierce Brosnan
                            20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Amber Heard Depp

Bonus Jonas Round (because 97% of the above don't mean anything to me/forum):

21) Fav movies: all star wars, Ace Ventura, Ferngully
                            22) basketball exp: high school
                            23) position: PG
                            24) hobbies: basketball (der), gold panning, camping, 1977 Datsun 280z
                            25) current city: Calgary
                            Last edited by OldSkoolCool; Fri Jul 17, 2015, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? ....anyone from Ninja Warrior?
                              Love me some American Ninja Warrior.

Ryan Stratis, Joe Moravski or Elet Hall are my favs.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I guess I'll do this...

1) Age: 16
                                2) Born: Vancouver, BC
                                3) Hometown: Vancouver, BC
                                4) What are your ethnic roots? American and English
                                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Amir
                                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Harden, Westbrook, Duncan. Swaggy P is funny to watch.
                                8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Miami
                                9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Anyone who acts like a complete idiot. Lawson getting another DUI irked me.
                                10) Favorite Raptors moment: I don't have too many moments (only been watching basketball since around the Rudy Gay to Toronto trade), so I'd have to go with the RR forums when we made the playoffs in 2013-2014. Everyone was so pumped, it was great.
                                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Sedin twins.
                                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Nobody.
                                13) What is your guilty pleasure? Eating way too much junk food.
                                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Either Brooklyn Nine-Nine or The Daily Show.
                                15) Things that freak you out: Large dogs.
                                16) Music preference: I like most music.
                                17) Favourite album: Dookie by Green Day.
                                18) Beverage preference: Milk or Apple Juice (My beverage options are limited as I'm a minor and I hate the taste of carbonation).
                                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Kevin Hart, even though I'm white.
                                20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? No idea. Whoever it is I'd just try to take some money and run.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X