This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: I don't have too many moments (only been watching basketball since around the Rudy Gay to Toronto trade).
    You poor soul.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• 1. Age: 19
      2. Born: Toronto, Ontario
      3. Hometown: Scarborough, Ontario
      4. Ethnic Routes: English, French, Irish & Native
      5. Fave All-Time Rap: Damon Stoudemire/Peja Stojackovic
      6. Fave Current Rap: Carroll
      7. Fave Non-Rap: Gallo, Faried, Melo, Durant & Curry
      8. Hated NBA Team: Heat & Mavericks.
      9. Hated NBA Player: Lebron and Howard.
      10. Fave Raps moment: Seeing Vince get 51 and winning game 3 back in 01 of the ECSF.
      11. Fave non-basketball player: Marty Brodeur and Peter Forsberg
      12. I have never cheered for a team post-Toronto, but am a Hawks and Nuggets fan.
      13. Guilty Pleasure: The internet itself
      14. Fave TV Show: Don't got one
      15. Things that freak me out: Loud noises
      16. Fave Music: Punk/Punk-Pop
      17. Fave album: Masterpiece Theatre by Marianas Trench
      18. Fave Beverage: Tea or Dr. Pepper
      19. Actor who'd play me in a movie: Jimmy Bennett
      20. Actor I'd date: No idea either, but will admit I'd prefer a sports personality to date.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          You poor soul.
          Watched hockey and soccer as a kid, my dad's a huge Leafs fan. Still watch soccer but not as much hockey.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            More along the lines of screamers.

I still hate vacuum cleaners to this day though.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Watched hockey and soccer as a kid, my dad's a huge Leafs fan. Still watch soccer but not as much hockey.
              Well at least your dad trained you to be disappointed

Soccer, MLS or overseas?
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Well at least your dad trained you to be disappointed

Soccer, MLS or overseas?

I watch all Vancouver Whitecaps (MLS) games, and go to some of them, which is awesome.

Overseas it's a little harder to watch, especially since Gol TV (the main soccer channel I have available) hasn't been able to get contracts with the Spanish or French leagues lately. I watch some BPL and Bundesliga, and definitely watch the Champions League.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I watch all Vancouver Whitecaps (MLS) games, and go to some of them, which is awesome.

Overseas it's a little harder to watch, especially since Gol TV (the main soccer channel I have available) hasn't been able to get contracts with the Spanish or French leagues lately. I watch some BPL and Bundesliga, and definitely watch the Champions League.

Comment

1. Age: 19
                    2. Born: Toronto, Ontario
                    3. Hometown: Scarborough, Ontario
                    4. Ethnic Routes: English, French, Irish & Native
                    5. Fave All-Time Rap: Damon Stoudemire/Peja Stojackovic
                    6. Fave Current Rap: Carroll
                    7. Fave Non-Rap: Gallo, Faried, Melo, Durant & Curry
                    8. Hated NBA Team: Heat & Mavericks.
                    9. Hated NBA Player: Lebron and Howard.
                    10. Fave Raps moment: Seeing Vince get 51 and winning game 3 back in 01 of the ECSF.
                    11. Fave non-basketball player: Marty Brodeur and Peter Forsberg
                    12. I have never cheered for a team post-Toronto, but am a Hawks and Nuggets fan.
                    13. Guilty Pleasure: The internet itself
                    14. Fave TV Show: Don't got one
                    16. Fave Music: Punk/Punk-Pop
                    17. Fave album: Masterpiece Theatre by Marianas Trench
                    18. Fave Beverage: Tea or Dr. Pepper
                    19. Actor who'd play me in a movie: Jimmy Bennett
                    20. Actor I'd date: No idea either, but will admit I'd prefer a sports personality to date.
                    The Raps are older than you which makes me feel old, thanks bud!

Bold 1: Do you watch many old classic games? lol Cuz you would've been like 2 when Damon left!
                    Bold 2: You must watch a lot of classic games or have a great childhood memory, I barely remember that and I was 21 at the time! (see #3 for reasoning)
                    Bold 3: Have ya tried a Guinness yet?
                    Bold 4: Skylar Diggins(athlete) float your boat? Or do you mean an Erin Andrews type(reporter)?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      The Raps are older than you which makes me feel old, thanks bud!

Bold 1: Do you watch many old classic games? lol Cuz you would've been like 2 when Damon left!
                      Bold 2: You must watch a lot of classic games or have a great childhood memory, I barely remember that and I was 21 at the time! (see #3 for reasoning)
                      Bold 3: Have ya tried a Guinness yet?
                      Bold 4: Skylar Diggins(athlete) float your boat? Or do you mean an Erin Andrews type(reporter)?
                      1 & 2. I do watch a lot of classic games, and I went to that game as a kid. Plus, I'm a avid sports history reader. And I went to that game..... so it's forever in my head. Heck, when it came to tickets and the question being when Vince scored 50, I said that game right away, even though it wasn't credited as a correct answer.

3. No.... I've had Coors though. I don't mind beer at all.

4. Care to hear who my ideal sport date would be? Going ahead and just meeting a old sports legend of any sorts, or Dick Irvin.

(P.S. I'm the same age as the team. The Raptors franchise is not 20 just yet..... we didn't receive the team until December of 95. I was born December 21, 1995.)
                      Last edited by Cody73; Mon Jul 20, 2015, 01:10 PM.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

1 & 2. I do watch a lot of classic games, and I went to that game as a kid. Plus, I'm a avid sports history reader. And I went to that game..... so it's forever in my head. Heck, when it came to tickets and the question being when Vince scored 50, I said that game right away, even though it wasn't credited as a correct answer.

4. Care to hear who my ideal sport date would be? Going ahead and just meeting a old sports legend of any sorts, or Dick Irvin.

(P.S. I'm the same age as the team. The Raptors franchise is not 20 just yet..... we didn't receive the team until December of 95. I was born December 21, 1995.)
                        Me and you are born on the exact same day and the exact same year.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Me and you are born on the exact same day and the exact same year.
                          Creepy.... but interesting.

A good mix of fans here though.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I actually went to a game vs GSW on November 27, 1995. We sat waaayyyyyy up in the 500 level of Skydome haha might as well have been watching from another country! We started(regular season) on November 3, 1995 vs New Jersey Nets, Alvin Roberston had a heck of a game. So they're just a tad older than you.

Good stuff though, not too many folks follow or really know what happened in the league before they became fans. I include myself in that mix, I love baseball and football too(hockey when I was younger as well), so just not enough time in the day.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              I actually went to a game vs GSW on November 27, 1995. We sat waaayyyyyy up in the 500 level of Skydome haha might as well have been watching from another country! We started(regular season) on November 3, 1995 vs New Jersey Nets, Alvin Roberston had a heck of a game. So they're just a tad older than you.

Good stuff though, not too many folks follow or really know what happened in the league before they became fans. I include myself in that mix, I love baseball and football too(hockey when I was younger as well), so just not enough time in the day.
                              I try my best to go back.... especially expansion stuff. I love knowing how a franchise moved, and where teams were originally planned to move.

I'm a lacrosse and baseball guy myself.

It's fun to know your history, I say.

Heck, I have tons of old books on stats and everything. One of the reasons I want to go into sports history or journalism/broadcasting myself if I can.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• 1) Age: 21
                                2) Born: Nigeria
                                3) Hometown: Calgary
                                4) What are your ethnic roots? Nigerian
                                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince Carter/Hakeem
                                6) Favorite Current Raptor: DeMar DeRozan/Jonas Valanciunas
                                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: LeBron James
                                8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Bulls (and the entire Atlantic division)
                                9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Draymond Green
                                10) Favorite Raptors moment: Vince Dunk Contest Win
                                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Wayne Rooney (present)/Jay-Jay Okocha (Past)
                                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Lakers kind of...
                                13) What is your guilty pleasure? J-Biebz Songs
                                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Prison Break, Breaking Bad, Suits,
                                15) Things that freak you out: Heights
                                16) Music preference: Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, some Rock
                                17) Favourite album: The Cool - Lupe Fiasco
                                18) Beverage preference: Vodka & Cranberry Juice
                                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Will Smith
                                20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Emma Stone

Comment

Working...
                                X