X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    Soft Euro wrote: View Post

Off by three years, but I'll take it. Congrats everyone!
    Welcome Back!!! We've missed you buddy!!

Leave a comment:

• Soft Euro
    replied
    Soft Euro wrote: View Post
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: 2016 finals
    Off by three years, but I'll take it. Congrats everyone!

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    1) Age: 16
    2) Born: Vancouver, British Columbia
    3) Hometown: Burnaby, British Columbia
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Filipino
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Alvin Williams
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose Calderon
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Boston Celtics
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Javale Mcgee
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Hiring Dwane Casey.
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Henrik Sedin
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Been following Raptors since 07', only live games constantly played, but my Dad was a big Laker fan, and still is, so I used to follow the Lakers.
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? Surfing the internet to watch childhood shows like Power Rangers.... Yeah.. :S
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Hawaii Five-O, NCIS:LA, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a half men, ABDC, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The Cosby Show.
    15) Things that freak you out: Snakes.
    16) Music preference: Rap & R&B.
    17) Favourite album: Fan of a Fan by Chris Brown/Tyga.
    18) Beverage preference: BUBBLE TEA.
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? *sigh* Hard one. Some Filipino actor named Gerald Anderson.
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? MELANIE IGLESIAS. But that's an easy one. Being a young guy, I take Allie DeBerry, which most of the 'veterans' will not know.
    This shit has changed.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: Bargnani
    I love this thread and needed to bump this for the laugh.

Leave a comment:

• danno
    replied
    1) Age: 63
    2) Born: Saskatchewan
    3) Hometown: Regina, SK
    4) What are your ethnic roots? German/Dutch
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Jose Calderon
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: Lowry
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Bismack Biyombo
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Cavs
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Lebron
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: still to come
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Darian Durant
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Celtics
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? KFC
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Friday Night Lights, Breaking Bad, Newsroom
    15) Things that freak you out: Snakes and insects, heights
    16) Music preference: Oldies
    17) Favourite album: Bee Gees yellow album
    18) Beverage preference: red wine or craft beer
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? George Clooney or Ethan Hawke
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Scarlett Johansen

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Fine I'll fill out the form!! Slow work day and don't wanna talk about nerlens noel...

1) Age: 30
    2) Born: prince albert, sk
    3) Hometown: calgary, ab
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Norwegian, German, English, swedish
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: vince
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: kyle
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: if you're not on the raptors you're dead to me. But let's go with loyal Canadian baller of baskets kelly Olynyk I guess
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Warriors
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kevin durant as of this summer
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Vince's dunk comp, Vince vs AI 2001, last year's playoff run
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Pavel bure past josh Donaldson present
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? I was really young but I guess the Chicago Bulls
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? Being on rr too often
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): breaking bad, sopranos, modern family, family guy, how I met your mother, sports
    15) Things that freak you out: death, spiders, getting lost In the middle of the ocean with nobody else around
    16) Music preference: I said a hip hop, a hippy to the hippy to hip hip hop
    17) Favourite album: the eminem show
    18) Beverage preference: beer, Pepsi, milk with supper
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Michael cera
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Rihanna

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    I never looked at this thread before. My one takeaway from all these posts is that Jonas is SJ's favourite Raptor lmao

Also, much respect to all the 2012 op's who haven't edited their "Andrea Bargnani" favourite Raptor answers.

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    Get to know me guys

1) Age: 17
    2) Born: Kitchener, ON
    3) Hometown: Kitchener, ON
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Indian
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: DD
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: DD or JV
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Corey Brewer
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Lakers
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Paul Peirce
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Mo petes hail mary / GV game tying three
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Messi
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Big ben & the Pistons
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? Staring at close friends boobs
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Spongebob, Suits, HIMYM, Pretty little liars
    15) Things that freak you out: Tony snells face
    16) Music preference: old school Hip hop, rap
    17) Favourite album: Lasers / Food & Liqour by Lupe fiasco
    18) Beverage preference: Pepsi, some illegal stuff
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? You probably dont know him but google him, "Jaginder Bassi"
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Priyanka Chopra

Leave a comment:

• JWash
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    JWash lost me at the Biebz... haha
    I'm one of those people that's always liked his songs, weird I know. Especially if you were to look at the rest of my itunes playlist lol.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    JWash lost me at the Biebz... haha

Leave a comment:

• JWash
    replied
    1) Age: 21
    2) Born: Nigeria
    3) Hometown: Calgary
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Nigerian
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince Carter/Hakeem
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: DeMar DeRozan/Jonas Valanciunas
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: LeBron James
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Bulls (and the entire Atlantic division)
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Draymond Green
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Vince Dunk Contest Win
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Wayne Rooney (present)/Jay-Jay Okocha (Past)
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Lakers kind of...
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? J-Biebz Songs
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Prison Break, Breaking Bad, Suits,
    15) Things that freak you out: Heights
    16) Music preference: Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, some Rock
    17) Favourite album: The Cool - Lupe Fiasco
    18) Beverage preference: Vodka & Cranberry Juice
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Will Smith
    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Emma Stone

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    I actually went to a game vs GSW on November 27, 1995. We sat waaayyyyyy up in the 500 level of Skydome haha might as well have been watching from another country! We started(regular season) on November 3, 1995 vs New Jersey Nets, Alvin Roberston had a heck of a game. So they're just a tad older than you.

Good stuff though, not too many folks follow or really know what happened in the league before they became fans. I include myself in that mix, I love baseball and football too(hockey when I was younger as well), so just not enough time in the day.
    I try my best to go back.... especially expansion stuff. I love knowing how a franchise moved, and where teams were originally planned to move.

I'm a lacrosse and baseball guy myself.

It's fun to know your history, I say.

Heck, I have tons of old books on stats and everything. One of the reasons I want to go into sports history or journalism/broadcasting myself if I can.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    1 & 2. I do watch a lot of classic games, and I went to that game as a kid. Plus, I'm a avid sports history reader. And I went to that game..... so it's forever in my head. Heck, when it came to tickets and the question being when Vince scored 50, I said that game right away, even though it wasn't credited as a correct answer.

3. No.... I've had Coors though. I don't mind beer at all.

4. Care to hear who my ideal sport date would be? Going ahead and just meeting a old sports legend of any sorts, or Dick Irvin.

(P.S. I'm the same age as the team. The Raptors franchise is not 20 just yet..... we didn't receive the team until December of 95. I was born December 21, 1995.)
    I actually went to a game vs GSW on November 27, 1995. We sat waaayyyyyy up in the 500 level of Skydome haha might as well have been watching from another country! We started(regular season) on November 3, 1995 vs New Jersey Nets, Alvin Roberston had a heck of a game. So they're just a tad older than you.

Good stuff though, not too many folks follow or really know what happened in the league before they became fans. I include myself in that mix, I love baseball and football too(hockey when I was younger as well), so just not enough time in the day.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Me and you are born on the exact same day and the exact same year.
    Creepy.... but interesting.

A good mix of fans here though.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    1 & 2. I do watch a lot of classic games, and I went to that game as a kid. Plus, I'm a avid sports history reader. And I went to that game..... so it's forever in my head. Heck, when it came to tickets and the question being when Vince scored 50, I said that game right away, even though it wasn't credited as a correct answer.

3. No.... I've had Coors though. I don't mind beer at all.

4. Care to hear who my ideal sport date would be? Going ahead and just meeting a old sports legend of any sorts, or Dick Irvin.

(P.S. I'm the same age as the team. The Raptors franchise is not 20 just yet..... we didn't receive the team until December of 95. I was born December 21, 1995.)
    Me and you are born on the exact same day and the exact same year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X