X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump
    replied
    RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    I know you said sites, but maybe a list of twitter people would be good too, guys like David Aldridge, Marc Stein, Adrian Woj (especially Woj), give updates right on the money, and some that don't appear until later on.
    I know it's a site that's already been mentioned, but I like glancing at hoopshype's twitter section. There's a pretty good chance any relevant tweet will be posted there.

This link for a stream of media tweets...they also have for players and agents
    http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    I know you said sites, but maybe a list of twitter people would be good too, guys like David Aldridge, Marc Stein, Adrian Woj (especially Woj), give updates right on the money, and some that don't appear until later on.

Leave a comment:

• ReubenJRD
    replied
    Felt the need to sticky this. Really good list of sites and info.

Leave a comment:

• Soft Euro
    replied
    Prime wrote: View Post
    I also suggest http://popcornmachine.net/ as a statstics site. Its comparable to 82games with the sheer amount of misc. stats provided.
    The game flows on this site are also very good material for searching for spot starters in fantasy basketball.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Thanks planetmars. I will take a look when I get a chance and update my list accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    A few sites that I also like to use are:

www.shamsports.com - I use it for salaries, but it also contains each team's cap holds.

www.thenbageek.com - Good for comparing players. Stats based on Wins Produced (kind of a controversial stat, but I find it useful when comparing fringe players).

www.teamrankings.com/nba/ - Essentially a tool for sports betting/predictions, but it contains useful team related stats and splits including things like points in the paint.

Leave a comment:

• Sam17
    replied
    Thank you very much for this. On my free time I'm going to go through all these sites and make myself an expert

Leave a comment:

• Sig
    replied
    That salary cap FAQ is great. Now I can just use this instead of wasting 30 minutes trying to explain everything to my relatives on why the Raptors don't just throw $200 at Lebron haha

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Updated Larry Coon's CBA link.

Leave a comment:

• Prime
    replied
    I also suggest http://popcornmachine.net/ as a statstics site. Its comparable to 82games with the sheer amount of misc. stats provided.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    I've added a link to the Basketball Hall of Fame. It's a really nice website.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Nice selection. Updated.

Leave a comment:

• detour
    replied
    I think that you should add 82games.com as a statistics site, it's really helpful

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Good one! Totally forgot about that site.

Leave a comment:

• James Ballswin (Realizar)
    replied
    I added a link to Hoopedia (The NBA/Basketball Wiki site) as a reference to basketball history.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X