No announcement yet.

The Movie Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furious 7 was ridiculous. Non stop action for over two hours.

Comment

• Although not a movie...anyone see any of daredevil on netflix.

Only watched two episodes but its awesone so far

Comment

• Bear wrote: View Post
        Although not a movie...anyone see any of daredevil on netflix.

Have heard nothing but positive reviews for this. And they have been really positive as well. Will have to check it out!
        Can't be any worse than the Daredevil movie that came out with Michael Clarke Duncan as KingPin. Haha

Comment

• Bear wrote: View Post
          Although not a movie...anyone see any of daredevil on netflix.

Yeah, I watched it this weekend. The first two-thirds are pretty good but I thought it tailed off a little toward the end. I'm not vary familiar with the Daredevil storylines from the comics (other than that he is The Man Without Fear!) but I liked the Kingpin stuff and thought the guy who played Daredevil was fine, though, he was kinda one note. A couple of the side storylines (not sure you are there yet) are quite dull but they do a pretty good job of tying everything together in the end. They also apparently set up stuff for other Marvel characters, which I assume means more of these types of series in the future but I couldn't tell you who or what since I haven't read a comic in close to 30 years....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
            Yeah, I watched it this weekend. The first two-thirds are pretty good but I thought it tailed off a little toward the end. I'm not vary familiar with the Daredevil storylines from the comics (other than that he is The Man Without Fear!) but I liked the Kingpin stuff and thought the guy who played Daredevil was fine, though, he was kinda one note. A couple of the side storylines (not sure you are there yet) are quite dull but they do a pretty good job of tying everything together in the end. They also apparently set up stuff for other Marvel characters, which I assume means more of these types of series in the future but I couldn't tell you who or what since I haven't read a comic in close to 30 years....
            It's been ok, wish they would change the origin story so he doesn't somehow get drenched by barrels of toxic waste all of which ends up spilling on him. Also saw the leak Game of Thrones episodes

******Spoiler Alert ******

There are dragons

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Have heard nothing but positive reviews for this. And they have been really positive as well. Will have to check it out!
              Can't be any worse than the Daredevil movie that came out with Michael Clarke Duncan as KingPin. Haha
              Even if you start watching it and don't like it, I highly recommend sticking with it through the end of Episode 2 "Cut Man". It has one of the best fight sequences you will ever see on tv.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Even if you start watching it and don't like it, I highly recommend sticking with it through the end of Episode 2 "Cut Man". It has one of the best fight sequences you will ever see on tv.
                Better then Jimmy vs Timmy

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Better then Jimmy vs Timmy
                  I said "one of the best". My favourite South Park fight is still Cartman vs. the Midget....

Comment

It really is fantastic....and no aflec to be seen...lol
                    Joey wrote: View Post
                    Joey wrote: View Post

Comment

• Damn phone...three quotes....

Daredevil is step one, they will do luke cage, iron fist, and jessica jones and have them all end in the defenders....which is a b level avengers group. Just a little darker.

Comment

• Seen a lot of good movies lately:

Still Alice

Wild

Divergent (Yeah, this shocked me)
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Furious 7 was ridiculous. Non stop action for over two hours.
                          It was pretty awesome tho

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            It was pretty awesome tho

Comment

• Chewie is back!!

Comment

Chewie is back!!
                                The production looks awesome. The quick flash of Harrison Ford looked like he hasnt aged since the last movie lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X