Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

The Movie Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Reformed was the best movie of 2018.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      First Reformed was the best movie of 2018.
      It's hard to disagree with you but I had The Favourite as my number 1. Both were spectacular, I just enjoyed The Favourite more.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Another Avengers trailer.. pretty good one.

22 years in the making.. pretty incredible.
        22 years? Didn't the movies start with iron man? That was like 2008
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

22 years? Didn't the movies start with iron man? That was like 2008
          LOL.. yeah sorry mean to say 22 movies not years.

Comment

• Pretty hard to believe that Endgame is finally here. 3 hours with no intermission is going to be tough. Anyone else going opening weekend?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Pretty hard to believe that Endgame is finally here. 3 hours with no intermission is going to be tough. Anyone else going opening weekend?
              I'm going Tuesday morning, have to dodge spoilers for a few extra days.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm finally making my way through Infinity War on Netflix. I was visiting my parents over the Easter long weekend and dug up my old comic collection from when I was a boy. It made me want to watch these last two Avengers movies despite feeling superhero movie burnout. I didn't realize the final movie is three hours long... Good lord. I made it half way through Infinity War last night and I'll watch the other half tonight.

I might go see Endgame tomorrow morning and then be done with Marvel movies... Unless they decide to tell the Maximum Carnage story line. That would bring me back for sure but likely nothing else would.

Comment

• So I've seen every Marvel movie except for Captain Marvel. Assuming I missed that one, is it worth watching End Game or should I wait and see that one first?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    So I've seen every Marvel movie except for Captain Marvel. Assuming I missed that one, is it worth watching End Game or should I wait and see that one first?
                    Captain Marvel was the most forgettable MCU movie to date. Literally - I've all but forgotten it. Lol Don't bother. Just know "she's been in Space this whole time, dealing with Spacey problems, which is why she wasn't here helping years ago with all of the other major existential crises".

Comment

• I watched Endgame last night and then watched the Raptors game on PVR when I got home. I was very pleased with both. Kawhi is essentially the basketball version of Thanos but the 76ers definately are not the Avengers.

Comment

• Saw Endgame on Friday night. Don't know anyone that I can talk about it with right now, either they aren't fans or haven't seen it yet.
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Avengers fans brutally beat man outside cinema after he 'loudly revealed the surprise ending to blockbuster Endgame movie'
                          • Man was reportedly left bloodied outside a cinema in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
                          • After watching the final Avengers film he shouted spoilers at other cinemagoers
                          • Directors tweeted an open letter to fans pleading with them to keep plot secret
                          https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ers-movie.html

Comment

• Haha, imo nobody deserves beats for mere words, but then again, this dumbass had to know what the reaction would be.

#DarwinAwards.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Captain Marvel was the most forgettable MCU movie to date. Literally - I've all but forgotten it. Lol Don't bother. Just know "she's been in Space this whole time, dealing with Spacey problems, which is why she wasn't here helping years ago with all of the other major existential crises".
                              Wow Joey, when did you become such a woman-hating incel?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Haha, imo nobody deserves beats for mere words, but then again, this dumbass had to know what the reaction would be.

#DarwinAwards.
                                He had something coming his way. There were probably a dozen Thors and Ironmen in the lineup.

It reminded me of the movie. Spoilers: You know, where so and so did that thing and then those people did something and it led to that thing happening?

Comment

Working...
                                X