No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll one up you scraptor. The most overlooked shows right now is Fargo, easily the best show I've ever seen.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Haven't seen the show but I remember the movie being alright.

Comment

• jessica jones is good. loved episode 8. tennant is great

Comment

• Fargo is just brilliant and Rick and Morty is my favorite animated tv show since Futurama.
          MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
            Fargo is just brilliant and Rick and Morty is my favorite animated tv show since Futurama.
            rick and morty fucking rules. love that show. my two favourite season 2 jokes are both from the final episode. i love the screaming sun and the grandson peptalk cocktail

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              jessica jones is good. loved episode 8. tennant is great
              I confess that I'm comic booked out when it comes to movies but Jessica Jones is certainly worth watching. I really liked the first episode and I watched quite a bit this weekend. I'm up to episode 7 which was probably the weakest one so far. This is a way better show than Daredevil, which they did on the cheap and the poor production values were more noticeable cause of all the fight scenes in the dark/abandon lots/even darker/even more abandoner lots, etc. This one is done on the cheap, too, but it's less of an issue cause it's really more of a thriller/detective show than a superhero one.

Watched the Walking Dead last night. That's now two or three really crappy pointless episodes in a row.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                rick and morty fucking rules. love that show. my two favourite season 2 jokes are both from the final episode. i love the screaming sun and the grandson peptalk cocktail
                My favorite episode was the one with the microverse. And the episodes with tv shows from alternate dimensions and tiny Rick. This show is just crazy good.
                MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
                  My favorite episode was the one with the microverse. And the episodes with tv shows from alternate dimensions and tiny Rick. This show is just crazy good.
                  i'm tiny rick

that just sounds like slavery with extra steps
                  colbert was great in that episode
                  peace among worlds

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    I'll one up you scraptor. The most overlooked shows right now is Fargo, easily the best show I've ever seen.
                    Fargo is EXCELLENT, but it was nominated for a shit ton of Emmys, so I wouldn't say it's that overlooked.

That said, the second season is so good it may be underrated despite the universal critical acclaim.

Manhattan was terrific in season one, season two has been meh.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Fargo is EXCELLENT, but it was nominated for a shit ton of Emmys, so I wouldn't say it's that overlooked.

That said, the second season is so good it may be underrated despite the universal critical acclaim.

Manhattan was terrific in season one, season two has been meh.

I think season 2 is better than 1
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Anybody watching 'Making a Murderer' on Netflix? Mind-blowing stuff.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Anybody watching 'Making a Murderer' on Netflix? Mind-blowing stuff.
                          Part of me is interested, part of me is like "I GET IT, THE SYSTEM IS SHITTY". Thin Blue Line, The Hurricane, Serial Season 1, etc etc etc.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Part of me is interested, part of me is like "I GET IT, THE SYSTEM IS SHITTY". Thin Blue Line, The Hurricane, Serial Season 1, etc etc etc.
                            Ya, that's basically the underlying message.

Comment

• the shannara chronicles isn't bad. very happy they skipped sword of shannara. if mtv can make these shitty books look good i want to see someone do something with the wheel of time

Comment

• with bob and david is really good too. for any mr. show fans

Comment

Working...
                                X