No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Donaldson will be making a Cameo on the Vikings Season Premiere Tonight!!

Comment

• The mid season premiere if Walking Dead was good. I'm not a regular viewer anymore but I'm glad I watched this one.

Comment

• Unsure if there's a dedicated thread for this, but I just started watching Open Gym.

I can't believe it took me this long to finally dive into this hidden gem. I mean, we're constantly bombarded with pure basketball related Raptors content, so it's refreshing to see the lighter/more human side of things captured so well here. Like Masai choking up when having to call Vasquez to tell him he's traded, lol.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          The mid season premiere if Walking Dead was good. I'm not a regular viewer anymore but I'm glad I watched this one.
          Good to know.

I stopped watching somewhere in season 4.. got really boring. Might do some kind of binge though in the summer when there is not much to do.

Comment

The mid season premiere if Walking Dead was good. I'm not a regular viewer anymore but I'm glad I watched this one.
            One of the best episodes in a LONG time. Was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Comment

• It might be top five all time. There was so much happening it wasn't even funny. There were big things revealed that viewers maybe never even caught unless they read the comics. Even without that, it was huge. The start and the ending. The middle was... Ok. Wish I could say more but I don't want to play spoiler.

One character in particular has nine lives.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                One of the best episodes in a LONG time. Was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
                rick is my favourite tv character right now. both from walking dead and rick and morty, with archer sooooo close

Comment

• shadowhunters has some nice looking ladies in it but the show is dumb. i haven't missed an episode

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    rick is my favourite tv character right now. both from walking dead and rick and morty, with archer sooooo close
                    Just wait until he has to lock horns with Negan... Maybe next episode. Negan is by far the most interesting, charismatic comic character in some time and you will love to hate him.

Here's an article speculating that Darryl may be getting killed off soon: http://uproxx.com/tv/daryl-walking-d...dence-dying/4/

By Negan. Comic spoilers in that link too by the way.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Unsure if there's a dedicated thread for this, but I just started watching Open Gym.

I can't believe it took me this long to finally dive into this hidden gem. I mean, we're constantly bombarded with pure basketball related Raptors content, so it's refreshing to see the lighter/more human side of things captured so well here. Like Masai choking up when having to call Vasquez to tell him he's traded, lol.
                      What episode was that?

Comment

Black Sails Season 3 is just getting underway and its as epic as I would've hoped .. once again, easily Top-3 Show on TV right now.

This Storm scene was unbelievable (not really any Spoilers, but I'd say just watch the actual show..) :
                        Is that the show about pirates?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          What episode was that?
                          Don't remember which one exactly, but it's episode 1 or 2 of the current season.

Comment

• vikings is back. stupid rolo

Comment

It might be top five all time. There was so much happening it wasn't even funny. There were big things revealed that viewers maybe never even caught unless they read the comics. Even without that, it was huge. The start and the ending. The middle was... Ok. Wish I could say more but I don't want to play spoiler.

One character in particular has nine lives.
                              The start was terrific. The Glenn stuff is almost like a running gag at this point. Really thought some of the stuff didn't have the emotional kick it might have had this been the mid-year finale where you had just watched a string of episodes. I thought this season was really stumbling around after the first couple of episodes, so, hopefully this gets it back on track and we don't have 5 hours of filler coming until the finale.

Comment

That actually looks A LOT more entertaining than the current Simpsons format. I gave up on the Simpsons in about... 2001? LOL this show is so old that it ages me to reference I stopped watching in around season ten.

Comment

Working...
                                X