No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another good archer episode. archer being bullied in high school was funny.

pretty sure ragnar is going to die. the opium is really hurting him.

Comment

• archer 4 was the best one so far this season. "i can't. i have to go drive my car now" "take me to my home where i live" haha

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        archer 4 was the best one so far this season. "i can't. i have to go drive my car now" "take me to my home where i live" haha
        Is this the show you are talking about?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1486217/
        MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
          Is this the show you are talking about?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1486217/
          yeah. season 7 is happening right now. episode 4 last night for canada. are you a fan? if you haven't seen it start at season 1.

so good.

Comment

yeah. season 7 is happening right now. episode 4 last night for canada. are you a fan? if you haven't seen it start at season 1.

so good.
            Nope, I haven't seen it. But I like animation + comedy (South park, Futurama, Rick and Morty), so I will probably give it a shot.
            MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/tech/punisher-...135950837.html
              awesome

also. archer 5, really left me wanting more.

Comment

• Is it just me or is Game of Thrones getting kind of boring?

Comment

• Wheel of time is being made for TV.

Hard for game of thrones to stay exciting for so long. It will be better in home release when you can sit and watch every episode back to back to back without year long waits between. Hard for them to shock us anymore.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wheel of time is being made for TV.

Replying to my own post and I know it is kyle Lowry over everything but Rand Al'Thor over everything.

Only person in any universe I think has a chance against Vader as far as power goes. But I still think Vader is the most powerful in all universes.

Comment

• another good episode of archer.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Is it just me or is Game of Thrones getting kind of boring?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Is it just me or is Game of Thrones getting kind of boring?
                          Just you. Lol Last season was complete shit ... this season is making up for it so far by actually making things happen.

Not to mention we finally saw the Tower of Joy bit .. big things are happening!

Comment

• "It is I, Melisandre, the one with the thousand year old puss..."

Comment

• Episode 3 was boring.. Tower of Joy scene was cool, but overall not much happened. It's a great show to watch on a binge for that reason.. but I also need something to do on a nightly basis.. and Monday's are GoT nights for us.

Comment

• Just watched episode 7 of archer and the dual cuckold. Hahaha. Pam with the do it yourself Brazilian wax because the trimmers just get all jammed up when the bush is that thick. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X