Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Any Ballers fans in da house?

I haven't watched the Season 3 premier yet, but looking forward to this season.
    Is that the show with The Rock? Sorry ... Dwayne Johnson ... Lol He's great in action movies and stuff, but it'd be hard for me to suspend belief long enough to watch him actually "act" ... Haha

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Really like the Americans. Done two season so far and it's great.
      It's been on my queue for a while. Just haven't got started on it yet, but I've heard nothing but good things.

Joey wrote: View Post
      Is that the show with The Rock? Sorry ... Dwayne Johnson ... Lol He's great in action movies and stuff, but it'd be hard for me to suspend belief long enough to watch him actually "act" ... Haha
      He's actually pretty decent in a dramatic role. Plays a former NFL linebacker, so it's not so far-fetched.

Did you like Entourage? Ballers has a very Entourage-like feel to it (Mark Wahlberg is Executive Producer again), but with an NFL theme. And this season, they seem like they're spreading out to other sports with Steph Curry making a cameo.

Only 30 mins each episode, so you could get caught up real quick.

Comment

• I watch Ballers. Excellent show, just one problem... episodes are too short!

Comment

• Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            Did... Did he make a body for his pickle-self out of dead rats.. and other pieces? LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Did... Did he make a body for his pickle-self out of dead rats.. and other pieces? LOL

Comment

That is surprisingly epic for .. what it is. Lol

Comment

• hyped, hyped, hyped. can't wait

Comment

• pickle rick

Comment

• Decided to start watching Rick and Morty from the first season ... about 5 episodes in, just saw the Meeseeks episode ... gotta say, not sure I've said "What the fuck is going on" so many times to same show before, but actually be enjoying it. Haha

Comment

Decided to start watching Rick and Morty from the first season ... about 5 episodes in, just saw the Meeseeks episode ... gotta say, not sure I've said "What the fuck is going on" so many times to same show before, but actually be enjoying it. Haha
                        You'll do the same thing with Bojack Horseman, only along with feeling sad & empty inside.... but you want to keep watching. I swear, both shows are the best adult cartoons on air right now.

I wanted to see this episode, but AS was blocking Canadians & nothing else was working.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Decided to start watching Rick and Morty from the first season ... about 5 episodes in, just saw the Meeseeks episode ... gotta say, not sure I've said "What the fuck is going on" so many times to same show before, but actually be enjoying it. Haha
                          "well he roped me into this" "and him over there he roped me into this"
                          "i know how we can take all swings off his game" "where is he going with this"

did "where are my testicles summer?" get the biggest laugh?
                          i was hooked episode one when morty broke both his legs and rick spent a month getting laid by 20 year olds before going back with the broken bone serum

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            You'll do the same thing with Bojack Horseman, only along with feeling sad & empty inside.... but you want to keep watching. I swear, both shows are the best adult cartoons on air right now.

I wanted to see this episode, but AS was blocking Canadians & nothing else was working.
                            i like archer and bobs burgers more than bojack, but it is a good show

Comment

• Saw Episode 2.... great episode. Not as strong as episode 1, but definitely solid.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

i like archer and bobs burgers more than bojack, but it is a good show
                                I like both of those as well, I just find both can get annoying.
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X