No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the village they made looks like sanctuary from fallout right?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      "well he roped me into this" "and him over there he roped me into this"
      "i know how we can take all swings off his game" "where is he going with this"

did "where are my testicles summer?" get the biggest laugh?
      i was hooked episode one when morty broke both his legs and rick spent a month getting laid by 20 year olds before going back with the broken bone serum
      Hahah The Meeseeks episode was pretty amazing, probably my favourite so far... but ya, the Dog one was epic. Very curious how they get from where they are now, to "Pickle Rick" and all the other shenanigans. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Hahah The Meeseeks episode was pretty amazing, probably my favourite so far... but ya, the Dog one was epic. Very curious how they get from where they are now, to "Pickle Rick" and all the other shenanigans. Haha
        The episodes are a lot of fun..... but Rick Potion #9 will touch you in a way you won't expect.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• "Pluto is a fucking planet bitch!"

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            The episodes are a lot of fun..... but Rick Potion #9 will touch you in a way you won't expect.
            Ya, that ending was pretty heavy. I like that they actually at least acknowledge all the crazy shit they're doing would actually mess with you a little bit. Lol
            Last edited by Joey; Wed Aug 2nd, 2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• The sexual tension between Daenerys Targaryen and John Snow is going to be awkward when the truth comes out. lol

Comment

• Comment

• Effect: Restores limb condition +36
                    (45 with Fast Metabolism)

Comment

• pickle rick

Comment

pickle rick
                        Everyone is gonna dress up as pickle rick for Halloween this year.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Everyone is gonna dress up as pickle rick for Halloween this year.
                          I'll be curious to see the "Sexy Pickle Rick" iteration of the costume that is bound to show up ... for science reasons.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            I'll be curious to see the "Sexy Pickle Rick" iteration of the costume that is bound to show up ... for science reasons.
                            it's just a cock sleeve

Comment

pickle rick
                              It's not often I literally laugh out loud while watching TV, but the discovery of tongue-controllable roach limbs did it for me.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                It's not often I literally laugh out loud while watching TV, but the discovery of tongue-controllable roach limbs did it for me.
                                Boo poo doo. Made me laugh on rewatches too. Pickle rick is up there as one of the best episodes of the series. So far season 3 has been great.

Comment

Working...
                                X