No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stranger Things Season 2 was excellent.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Stranger Things Season 2 was excellent.
      It was very good but episode 7... what were they thinking?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        It was very good but episode 7... what were they thinking?
        I think that was designed to give closure to a side story and to also introduce a new character or characters of importance for next season. Don't forget the season opened with that gang. Who knows, maybe they'll get their own spin off.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          I think that was designed to give closure to a side story and to also introduce a new character or characters of importance for next season. Don't forget the season opened with that gang. Who knows, maybe they'll get their own spin off.

Comment

• i'm really enjoying punisher. 5 episodes in. i was a bit bummed when i saw it was a 13 episode season, i thought they figured out their show speed in the defenders. crazy good violence. frank castle is a giant bruce springsteen fan

Comment

• all done punisher. I actually didn't mind the length, none of the episodes felt like filler. ending was great. liked Karen page in the story, didn't seemed forced like with the night nurse in other series.

Jon bernthal is great as the punisher, second favourite punisher, dolf is my boy. still think the Travolta punisher has the best punisher fight with the big Swede, and the jigsaw/rome guy punisher is still brutal.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                all done punisher. I actually didn't mind the length, none of the episodes felt like filler. ending was great. liked Karen page in the story, didn't seemed forced like with the night nurse in other series.

Jon bernthal is great as the punisher, second favourite punisher, dolf is my boy. still think the Travolta punisher has the best punisher fight with the big Swede, and the jigsaw/rome guy punisher is still brutal.
                Last two episodes were Brutal, they went all out with the gore

Comment

• since leaving china, tv has been difficult for me. i am use to just stealing everything, already had a warning sent at me from bell for downloading. just got netflix, and started watching enterprise. enterprise is good star trek. archer is my third favourite captain now, tpol is good, and dr flaux, but the rest of the crew sucks.

i also enjoyed dirk gently. it wasn't good, but interesting enough to make me want to watch it.

Comment

since leaving china, tv has been difficult for me. i am use to just stealing everything, already had a warning sent at me from bell for downloading. just got netflix, and started watching enterprise. enterprise is good star trek. archer is my third favourite captain now, tpol is good, and dr flaux, but the rest of the crew sucks.

i also enjoyed dirk gently. it wasn't good, but interesting enough to make me want to watch it.
                    Why not stream instead of download?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Why not stream instead of download?
                      i was scared. lol

Comment

i was scared. lol
                        Streaming is definitely safer than downloading if you have malware protection and a decent Adblock.

Comment

• 'Dark' on Netflix

Comment

• A week late, but I'm not happy with the latest Walking Dead twist. That was always my line the show wasn't allowed to cross ... and they did it. The mad men actually did it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              A week late, but I'm not happy with the latest Walking Dead twist. That was always my line the show wasn't allowed to cross ... and they did it. The mad men actually did it.

Are you talking about the end of mid season finale? Because that really threw me off why would they go there, not that I really liked his character much he's kind of annoying but still

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                                Are you talking about the end of mid season finale? Because that really threw me off why would they go there, not that I really liked his character much he's kind of annoying but still
                                Yep. No need for it. Comics never went there for good reason. I'll stop there to avoid Spoilers, but ya ... Not cool. I thought he had the potential for the best story-arch in the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X