Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maury wrote: View Post
    So I finally bit the bullet and got Netflix... any recommendations?
    Black Mirror
    Narcos
    House of Cards
    Stranger Things
    Master of None
    Making a Murderer
    Dirty Money

    Comment


    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      hap and leonard
      the entire flying circus
      archer
      bobs burgers
      lost in space
      marvels
      dc comic cartoon movies
      peppa pig
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

      If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

      Comment


      • Maury wrote: View Post
        So I finally bit the bullet and got Netflix... any recommendations?
        Currently binge rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Such a good show and great dialogue.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

        Comment


        • Axel wrote: View Post
          Are we finally going to discuss the real concerns in TV?

          So Peppa Pig - is it likely that the entire family (and sometimes town) suffers from epilepsy hence the rolling on the floor “laughing” at the end of every episode?

          Also, has anyone read the Halloween party book where Peppa’s teacher, Mrs Gazelle, shows up and doesn’t have a reflection while commenting on someone vampire costume? Very shady things are going on there.

          .
          not a big fan of paw patrol. i literally just finished the christmas episode of peppa. they go to santa's workshop and then to grandpa and grandma pig's house. peppa is worried santa won't know where she is. the parents know they are the real santas. peppa and george wake up and everyone has a present except peppa. santa finds it in his sleigh and comes down the chimney in front of everyone. all the adults are scared shitless at the child rapist who has already broken into their house to steal peppa's present rebreaks in and becomes his victims hero. scary scary stuff

          Comment


          • Axel wrote: View Post
            Currently binge rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Such a good show and great dialogue.

            Comment


            • Maury wrote: View Post
              I don’t remember liking Buffy but I’ll give it another shot. The list is getting long.
              How can you not like Buffy? Hot chick + fighting + vampires (pre-Twilight) + awesome lines = fantastic show.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

              Comment


              • Watched the first episode of The Punisher tonight ... I'm so in.

                Comment


                • Forgot firefly is on netflix too. So much awesome, but then hurried into serenity.

                  Comment


                  • Big Buffy fan back in the day.. just can't get into it anymore. Feels like the nostalgia kick hasn't come. Not sure if it will. I have the DVD's of the entire series. So can pop 'em in at anytime. Same with Angel (although the first couple of seasons were terrible). Got really good in that 5th season.. of course it was the last.

                    Best thing that came out of Buffy was James Marsters. That guy needs to be in more stuff. He was hilarious as a witch in that one Supernatural episode. Hope they bring him back again.

                    I saw Firefly once and it's movie. Never really understood why it was so popular. I know it was a Whedon show and he has a bit of a crazy fan following. Same with Dollhouse. Got through the series (was short lived). Surprised that one even got through the Pilot stage.

                    Comment


                    • planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I saw Firefly once and it's movie. Never really understood why it was so popular. I know it was a Whedon show and he has a bit of a crazy fan following. Same with Dollhouse. Got through the series (was short lived). Surprised that one even got through the Pilot stage.
                      didn't like dollhouse at all.

                      Comment


                      • So "The Expanse" (awesome Sci-Fi show I talked about a while back) got canceled by SyFy, because SyFy sucks ... but Amazon came in and saved the day! I might buy Prime Video just for this, in hopes that they do it justice and see it through to the end.

                        Comment


                        • Haven't watched TWD for awhile.. but big news came out today. Looks like Andrew Lincoln (aka "Rick") will be leaving the show mid way through the 9th season.

                          http://tvline.com/2018/05/29/the-wal...9-rick-grimes/

                          Andrew Lincoln is set to exit the AMC hit drama The Walking Dead during the upcoming Season 9, according to a report from Collider. Lincoln, who stars as Rick on the hit zombie thriller, will reportedly only appear in a half-dozen episodes in Season 9 before leaving the show for good. To compensate for the loss of its primary star, AMC is reportedly preparing to offer Lincoln’s co-star Norman Reedus (Daryl) “substantial compensation” to stay with the show and assume the lead role. (AMC declined to comment when TVLine reached out for confirmation.)
                          Sucks to be a TWD fan these days..

                          Comment


                          • planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Haven't watched TWD for awhile.. but big news came out today. Looks like Andrew Lincoln (aka "Rick") will be leaving the show mid way through the 9th season.

                            http://tvline.com/2018/05/29/the-wal...9-rick-grimes/

                            Sucks to be a TWD fan these days..
                            Man, bet they wish they kept Carl now. Glad I gave it up. I guess Negan will also take on a bigger role?

                            Comment


                            • Joey wrote: View Post
                              So "The Expanse" (awesome Sci-Fi show I talked about a while back) got canceled by SyFy, because SyFy sucks ... but Amazon came in and saved the day! I might buy Prime Video just for this, in hopes that they do it justice and see it through to the end.
                              Turns out Bezos is actually a big fan of the show! Lol
                              https://qz.com/1290216/the-expanse-w...ezos-is-happy/

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X