Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

TV Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    They really ruined Cersei in the second last episode. We needed a little more to explain he (in)actions. I mean she was Tywin in female form. Tywin wouldn't have gone out like that... Unless the bricks fell on him while he was taking a dump.
    Cersei was Tywin in female form? No, she thought she was Tywin in female form. Huge difference. She was never Tywin. Not even close.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Started watching on a whim, and had to cut myself off after Ep 1, or else risk staying up until like 4 am on a work night. Lol Production quality is incredible as always with HBO.

Started rewatching Deadwood as well .. god damn I love that show.
      You gonna watch the movie? I liked it a lot, tried to wrap up the story that got cut off quick with the sudden cancellation at the end of season 3.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

You gonna watch the movie? I liked it a lot, tried to wrap up the story that got cut off quick with the sudden cancellation at the end of season 3.
        Ya exactly, that's why I started rewatching the show. Heard about the movie, and figured it'd been like over 10 years since I watched the show. Lol Very much looking forward to it.

Comment

• So I finished binge watching Lost (started it after the playoffs ended). Second time I saw the series, and glad I did. Missed a lot the first time around. There was a lot of controversy over the show and how it ended but I thought it was great.

One of the best shows ever IMO. Can't believe a network like ABC would give that show a shot. So many characters.. lots of confusing elements. The geek in me loved it back then.. but loved it even more the second time around.

And it doesn't feel out dated at all.

Comment

• stranger things 3 was really good. love the 10 episode length, compared to a marvel 13 episode that comes with 180 minutes of filler. liked the pace, liked the way they set up the groupings.

i didn't like that harrington the hair didn't get his girl. thought harrington showed a lot of character growth. i think will, and max need to be written off, they were basically just there this season.

good season.

Comment

Working...
            X