TV Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Peaky Blinders Season 5 anyone? So intense so far, hard to watch only one a week.
    Is this on again ?
    Seems like its been a year or more...

Waiting for Tommy Shelby in Parliament....

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Is this on again ?
      Seems like its been a year or more...

Waiting for Tommy Shelby in Parliament....
      Yea man, it's currently airing Sunday's on BBC, I think it's coming to Netflix next month. I've watched the first 3 episodes with my old lady, feels like it will be the best season.
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Watched the first episode of Succession ... god damnit, I did not need another show to watch, but I'm definitely watching this one. Lol
        Yeah I just watched the first episode last night as well. I'm already hooked

Comment

Yea man, it's currently airing Sunday's on BBC, I think it's coming to Netflix next month. I've watched the first 3 episodes with my old lady, feels like it will be the best season.
          This one of the best BBC efforts on the screen...and they are funded for a last season 6.
          Helen McGorory as the patriarch aunt Polly is both a fantastic character by the writers and delivered with style by McGrory.
          Her line while she and tommy are in a church...” There’s no one here but god and your aunt Polly. Talk to me” is epic.
          Hes done but Tom Hardy as Alfie Solomon’s were some great scenes. Loved the one where he looks up at the Russian mob in the jewel heist and says he knows about what they did in the pogroms and how they used dogs to hunt down his mother.
          What are your faves?
          I think I will wait for Netflix and binge it when the weather gets bad after Thanksgiving. It’s supposed to hit their content lineup in early October. If Mrs. Shift can’t wait we will get Jr.Jr. shift to send us a streaming site.
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Sep 5th, 2019, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            The Boys on Prime...so good.

Also, who knew there was a Dark Crystal series coming?
            I've got through 5 episodes of The Boys. Awesome show, can't wait to see where it's headed.

Comment

Peaky Blinders Season 5 anyone? So intense so far, hard to watch only one a week.
              Waiting for all to be available before bingeing! Glad you think it's keeping up. Sorry Sam Neill no longer around.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Waiting for all to be available before bingeing! Glad you think it's keeping up. Sorry Sam Neill no longer around.
                4 episodes available so far.. next air date for this bbc classic is sun sept 15 for S5 Episode 05.
                We couldn't wait for it to appear on Netflix so we are streaming.
                This is The Wire good.
                Mack North is right...This season is really intense and might be the best one so far.

Comment

• Oh man, is Succession great or what. Such high stakes and dark hilarity.

I've heard good things about Peaky Blinders but haven't taken the plunge yet.

Comment

• The Righteous Gemstones on HBO with Danny McBride and John Goodman is fantastic.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

4 episodes available so far.. next air date for this bbc classic is sun sept 15 for S5 Episode 05.
                      We couldn't wait for it to appear on Netflix so we are streaming.
                      This is The Wire good.
                      Mack North is right...This season is really intense and might be the best one so far.
                      So weird, we think it's great but my cousin told me this season sucks so I told him to F off lol

Comment

The Righteous Gemstones on HBO with Danny McBride and John Goodman is fantastic.
                        Waiting for this to become available on my android... surprised it's still not out yet, they usually come out the following day. Guess I will have to binge when it becomes available!

Comment

Waiting for this to become available on my android... surprised it's still not out yet, they usually come out the following day. Guess I will have to binge when it becomes available!
                          It's definitely binge worthy I would say.

Comment

It's definitely binge worthy I would say.
                            After East bound & Down, I will watch Danny McBride in anything... same goes for John Goodman after Big Lebowski.

Comment

After East bound & Down, I will watch Danny McBride in anything... same goes for John Goodman after Big Lebowski.
                              Amen. And really, Danny McBride just plays himself in everything, and that's fine with me. Lol I also really can't wait to see what they do with Goodmans character in it ... there's alot of potential there after only 3 episodes for him.

Comment

Amen. And really, Danny McBride just plays himself in everything, and that's fine with me. Lol I also really can't wait to see what they do with Goodmans character in it ... there's alot of potential there after only 3 episodes for him.
                                Yep...I was sold on McBride after I saw Pineapple Express... I hadn't laughed as hard! He is a terrific talent. Gonna check out Gemstones.

Comment

Working...
                                X