TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Hey.. haven't seen you darken the boards for a while...
    Trust your OK ....
    I'm fine ... thanks for asking ... just didn't feel I could offer the "political" forums much other than repeating myself with the same personalities. Kind of self defeating and personally destructive I thought.... so take a break. And then the Covid stuff hits us all and not too much to take from that than personal self-care and hoping we can all get out of this somewhat intact. Glad that bb is back ... and movies (or old ones) to look forward to. Cheers.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

I'm fine ... thanks for asking ... just didn't feel I could offer the "political" forums much other than repeating myself with the same personalities. Kind of self defeating and personally destructive I thought.... so take a break. And then the Covid stuff hits us all and not too much to take from that than personal self-care and hoping we can all get out of this somewhat intact. Glad that bb is back ... and movies (or old ones) to look forward to. Cheers.
      The exchange of points of view is never without merit.
      I too am glad sports is back ...
      Stay well.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        This looks awesome...
        Sarah Paulson is excellent. Is this a miniseries or a movie?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Sarah Paulson is excellent. Is this a miniseries or a movie?
          Full Series I believe.

Comment

• Also, a series by Ridley Scott? Fuck yes.

Comment

• It has been a long time since I've been this hyped about a show ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                It has been a long time since I've been this hyped about a show ...
                First 3 episodes are everything I'd hoped for, and then some. The acting is absolutely SPECTACULAR. This show is gonna be special.

Comment

Working...
                X