X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    It has been a long time since I've been this hyped about a show ...
    First 3 episodes are everything I'd hoped for, and then some. The acting is absolutely SPECTACULAR. This show is gonna be special.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    It has been a long time since I've been this hyped about a show ...

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Also, a series by Ridley Scott? Fuck yes.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post

Sarah Paulson is excellent. Is this a miniseries or a movie?
    Full Series I believe.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    This looks awesome...
    Sarah Paulson is excellent. Is this a miniseries or a movie?

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post

I'm fine ... thanks for asking ... just didn't feel I could offer the "political" forums much other than repeating myself with the same personalities. Kind of self defeating and personally destructive I thought.... so take a break. And then the Covid stuff hits us all and not too much to take from that than personal self-care and hoping we can all get out of this somewhat intact. Glad that bb is back ... and movies (or old ones) to look forward to. Cheers.
    The exchange of points of view is never without merit.
    I too am glad sports is back ...
    Stay well.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Hey.. haven't seen you darken the boards for a while...
    Trust your OK ....
    I'm fine ... thanks for asking ... just didn't feel I could offer the "political" forums much other than repeating myself with the same personalities. Kind of self defeating and personally destructive I thought.... so take a break. And then the Covid stuff hits us all and not too much to take from that than personal self-care and hoping we can all get out of this somewhat intact. Glad that bb is back ... and movies (or old ones) to look forward to. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post

Wonder if Jack Nicholson will put in an appearance
    Hey.. haven't seen you darken the boards for a while...
    Trust your OK ....

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    This looks awesome...
    Wonder if Jack Nicholson will put in an appearance

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    This looks awesome...

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Couldn't help myself.. rewatched Dark from scratch. It's actually better the second time around. Knowing what the reveal is makes you look at the show completely differently. Also it's easier when you understand the family tree and who each character is.

It's probably recency bias but Dark has moved into my top 5 all time.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Time paradoxes galore.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Just wrapped up the final season of Dark. Just an amazing show altogether. There really should be more buzz about it. I'd say it's easily the best show on Netflix.

At times it is difficult to comprehend what is happening. Lots of characters with different motives. Different timelines, etc, etc.. but it is really well done. Kudos to the team that put it together.. and kudos to all the brilliant actors that took part in it.

I'm definitely going to do a rewatch when I can.
    Totally agree. Best show on netflix and it's not that close.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Just wrapped up the final season of Dark. Just an amazing show altogether. There really should be more buzz about it. I'd say it's easily the best show on Netflix.

At times it is difficult to comprehend what is happening. Lots of characters with different motives. Different timelines, etc, etc.. but it is really well done. Kudos to the team that put it together.. and kudos to all the brilliant actors that took part in it.

I'm definitely going to do a rewatch when I can.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    https://getpocket.com/explore/item/p...=pocket-newtab
    fucking paw patrol, generates 1 billion a year.

"Paw Patrol was the most-watched television show for preschoolers, according to Nielsen, and Viacom estimated the show had generated about $7 billion in global retail sales. In the fourth quarter of 2017, the research firm NPD Group found, Paw Patrol got the largest share of U.S. licensed merchandise sales from kids under 15, topping the NFL and Disney’s Frozen, Mickey Mouse and Star Wars."

that is insane. i see my kids tablet videos, and some of those stupid ones have 100s of millions of views.

his favourite one is spiderman or superman going into a truck and driving it into a crowd, or off of a bridge. and it just plays and plays.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X