Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

TV Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    started a topic TV Thread

TV Thread

I think we need a dedicated TV thread, just like we have a movie thread. So here we go.

I'm not sure how many of you know about this but it is possible to watch American Netflix without spending anything beyond the monthly fee. So I've been watching Revolution on there lately. I'm really getting into it. I figured it was gonna be similar to Jericho but not at all. love my end of the world shows. Anyone else watch revolution?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Joey
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

You gonna watch the movie? I liked it a lot, tried to wrap up the story that got cut off quick with the sudden cancellation at the end of season 3.
    Ya exactly, that's why I started rewatching the show. Heard about the movie, and figured it'd been like over 10 years since I watched the show. Lol Very much looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post

Started watching on a whim, and had to cut myself off after Ep 1, or else risk staying up until like 4 am on a work night. Lol Production quality is incredible as always with HBO.

Started rewatching Deadwood as well .. god damn I love that show.
    You gonna watch the movie? I liked it a lot, tried to wrap up the story that got cut off quick with the sudden cancellation at the end of season 3.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    They really ruined Cersei in the second last episode. We needed a little more to explain he (in)actions. I mean she was Tywin in female form. Tywin wouldn't have gone out like that... Unless the bricks fell on him while he was taking a dump.
    Cersei was Tywin in female form? No, she thought she was Tywin in female form. Huge difference. She was never Tywin. Not even close.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Anyone watching Chernobyl? Pretty damn intense!
    Started watching on a whim, and had to cut myself off after Ep 1, or else risk staying up until like 4 am on a work night. Lol Production quality is incredible as always with HBO.

Started rewatching Deadwood as well .. god damn I love that show.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Anyone watching Chernobyl? Pretty damn intense!

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    They really ruined Cersei in the second last episode. We needed a little more to explain he (in)actions. I mean she was Tywin in female form. Tywin wouldn't have gone out like that... Unless the bricks fell on him while he was taking a dump.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread, SPOILERS!!! DON'T READ!!

Fuck me ... watch the first couple minutes of this video ... Cersei called it ... Cersei was the good guy all along! Lol

Last edited by Joey; Tue May 28th, 2019, 01:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

I passed on Discovery but I'll tune in for this.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Aaron Paul in Westworld Season 3? God dammit that's brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    And new Archer may 29.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    GoT (with spoilers) might be worth a new thread?
    I thought we had one, but I guess that was only for Walking Dead.

I could only find this for GoT: https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...ble-tv-spoiler

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    GoT (with spoilers) might be worth a new thread?

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Also friendly reminder, stay the hell out of the TV Thread until you're fully caught up on GoT ... Haha just kidding mars.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X