Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars
    replied
    Couldn't help myself.. rewatched Dark from scratch. It's actually better the second time around. Knowing what the reveal is makes you look at the show completely differently. Also it's easier when you understand the family tree and who each character is.

It's probably recency bias but Dark has moved into my top 5 all time.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Time paradoxes galore.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Just wrapped up the final season of Dark. Just an amazing show altogether. There really should be more buzz about it. I'd say it's easily the best show on Netflix.

At times it is difficult to comprehend what is happening. Lots of characters with different motives. Different timelines, etc, etc.. but it is really well done. Kudos to the team that put it together.. and kudos to all the brilliant actors that took part in it.

I'm definitely going to do a rewatch when I can.
    Totally agree. Best show on netflix and it's not that close.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Just wrapped up the final season of Dark. Just an amazing show altogether. There really should be more buzz about it. I'd say it's easily the best show on Netflix.

At times it is difficult to comprehend what is happening. Lots of characters with different motives. Different timelines, etc, etc.. but it is really well done. Kudos to the team that put it together.. and kudos to all the brilliant actors that took part in it.

I'm definitely going to do a rewatch when I can.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    https://getpocket.com/explore/item/p...=pocket-newtab
    fucking paw patrol, generates 1 billion a year.

"Paw Patrol was the most-watched television show for preschoolers, according to Nielsen, and Viacom estimated the show had generated about $7 billion in global retail sales. In the fourth quarter of 2017, the research firm NPD Group found, Paw Patrol got the largest share of U.S. licensed merchandise sales from kids under 15, topping the NFL and Disney’s Frozen, Mickey Mouse and Star Wars."

that is insane. i see my kids tablet videos, and some of those stupid ones have 100s of millions of views.

his favourite one is spiderman or superman going into a truck and driving it into a crowd, or off of a bridge. and it just plays and plays.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Frank Constanza and Arthur Spooner are two of the funniest characters that I've ever seen on TV. Good to see him passing due to natural causes and not Covid. RIP.
    i missed this. i loved jerry stiller.

i still wish people festivus, brought festivus into my dnd game, and my friends and i air our grievances once a year playing dnd.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Frank Constanza and Arthur Spooner are two of the funniest characters that I've ever seen on TV. Good to see him passing due to natural causes and not Covid. RIP.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    The Last Dance is pretty good for what it is: a camouflaged Michael Jordan autobiography. Lots of behind the scenes footage from back in the day.
    Best thing on TV right now I think. Really enjoying it.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

Is that a movie or a series? Looks like it has real potential.
    Series I believe.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The Last Dance is pretty good for what it is: a camouflaged Michael Jordan autobiography. Lots of behind the scenes footage from back in the day.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    This looks gooood:
    Is that a movie or a series? Looks like it has real potential.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    i don't know if this is tv, or if youtube clips count as tv, but we had david attenborough deadpan wilderness, then the crocodile hunter get us up close and personal, so the cool education stuff is done. zookeeping 2020 is about letting shit eat you. i present coyote petterson, for any one that isn't familiar with him.

the new and terrifying murder hornet.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    This looks gooood:

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied

rick and morty get a wendy's promo

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Speaking of Netflix, everyone should check out the docuseries Tiger King. What a train wreck of entertainment. I had to double check it wasn't scripted because... Wow. I want more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X