X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    started a topic TV Thread

TV Thread

I think we need a dedicated TV thread, just like we have a movie thread. So here we go.

I'm not sure how many of you know about this but it is possible to watch American Netflix without spending anything beyond the monthly fee. So I've been watching Revolution on there lately. I'm really getting into it. I figured it was gonna be similar to Jericho but not at all. love my end of the world shows. Anyone else watch revolution?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Miekenstien
    replied
    https://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/

1 more month.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Great show, finished last season yesterday and realized that I've won a jackpot after finding out that new season is coming out on Friday! Enjoying small things in life

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post

Thanks. A relatively recent one as well. Took a quick look at the content desc.... sounds interesting ... shall try and get a hold of it to watch. Ben K. can be good too.

ps ...Kingsley is Wheatley .... BK doesnt show up in the imdb details
    Yikes. I can't even use spell check as an excuse, I just got it wrong. Kinglsey is a better name anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post

An underrated performance of his is Free Fire directed by Ben Kingsley. Fun little movie.
    Thanks. A relatively recent one as well. Took a quick look at the content desc.... sounds interesting ... shall try and get a hold of it to watch. Ben K. can be good too.

ps ...Kingsley is Wheatley .... BK doesnt show up in the imdb details
    Last edited by Bendit; Wed Oct 2nd, 2019, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied

Nice piece. I have read about him and thought he was well grounded and all that and then saw this in your link ... and I like him better now lol.

He has quite the catalogue of movies and there are some good ones in there. He plays "bad" very well!
    An underrated performance of his is Free Fire directed by Ben EDIT Wheatley. Fun little movie.
    Last edited by Maury; Wed Oct 2nd, 2019, 10:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Nice article/profile that just came out on Cillian Murphy actually ...
    https://www.gq.com/story/cillian-murphy-profile

Sounds like a good bloke.
    Nice piece. I have read about him and thought he was well grounded and all that and then saw this in your link ... and I like him better now lol.

“I just want to be decent and kind,” Murphy says. “And not to be ostentatious, not to talk about yourself too much. That's what I'm trying to hang on to. That's how I was raised.”]
    He has quite the catalogue of movies and there are some good ones in there. He plays "bad" very well!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Nice article/profile that just came out on Cillian Murphy actually ...
    https://www.gq.com/story/cillian-murphy-profile

Sounds like a good bloke.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

As appears Bendit is another mega fan...

Not a lot going the Brits way these days with the Brexit stuff .. but the Beeb has a winner in Tommy Shelby.. Aunt Polly... Arthur... Finn ..Curly... Johnny Dogs... Alfie Solomons...and the whole crew..

Don't fuck with the Peaky Blinders.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied

The Sinn Fein variety I trust
    As appears Bendit is another mega fan...

Not a lot going the Brits way these days with the Brexit stuff .. but the Beeb has a winner in Tommy Shelby.. Aunt Polly... Arthur... Finn ..Curly... Johnny Dogs... Alfie Solomons...and the whole crew..

Don't fuck with the Peaky Blinders.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied

Sorry man... you get to watch the plot twists without a guide....

I will say season 5 is epic.. maybe the best one.... Mack North is another republican who has watched this from start to finish... he might chime in as to which seaosn is the best....
    The Sinn Fein variety I trust

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied

Ya, started Season 3 last night, before I realized it was already super late, so didn't get all the way Epi. 1, but ya, curious to see who they make the new main antagonist. Trying not to go through it toooo quickly, but it's definitely binge-worthy.
    Sorry man... you get to watch the plot twists without a guide....

I will say season 5 is epic.. maybe the best one.... Mack North is another republican who has watched this from start to finish... he might chime in as to which seaosn is the best....

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

No spoilers... Seasons 3 and 4 are on Netflix.. Season 5 you might have to "liberate" from a streaming service if your hell bent on binge-ing .
    Its well worth it ...

Season 5 is really really good.
    Ya, started Season 3 last night, before I realized it was already super late, so didn't get all the way Epi. 1, but ya, curious to see who they make the new main antagonist. Trying not to go through it toooo quickly, but it's definitely binge-worthy.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied

Just finished Season 2. No spoilers, but I will say "Good riddance." Lol
    No spoilers... Seasons 3 and 4 are on Netflix.. Season 5 you might have to "liberate" from a streaming service if your hell bent on binge-ing .
    Its well worth it ...

Season 5 is really really good.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied

You bet ... perhaps the best series going.... Its right up there with Homeland and The Wire for me. .
    We finished season 5 ...and now have to wait for a year or so for what might be the last season .. season 6.
    Just finished Season 2. No spoilers, but I will say "Good riddance." Lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X