Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Michael Jackson...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    I was a huge fan of jacko when I was young. This was like early to mid 90s, the dangerous album was an awesome cover and kids care about that shit. He was at that white "really white" stage and wore the gloves and the captain crunch outfits. He had an aura about him.

I grew out of that phase and by my teenage years he jumped the shark, held his baby over a balcony, and I believed all the accusations.

now I'm not so sure as an adult. I appreciate the legend and the talent, but do find it hard to commit one way or the other on the accusations.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Also, one of my recurring nightmares as a child was of michael chasing me through a maze, just after thriller came out. After he was charged my mom told me that i used to wake up screaming michael jackson was going to get me.
    That's both terrifying and hilarious

"I'm gonna get ya! Heehee!"

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    I think you gotta really really between the line with Chappelle. he's also battled the entertainment industry and know the dirty tricks that some of the most powerful ppl in the world which control the sick world that is entertainment. he's never been afraid of speaking about the extent these type of people will go to keep you spewing the company line. his story alone is an intrsting one. and he was never as influenced as micheal. I believe micheal had a sick child hood which he was taken advantage of and used as a commodity. I think he sympathized with young children like Mckully culcen who were vulenarble to the same type of people who took advantage of him. never land was a place to foster and care for children not do the sick things mentioned in accusations against him. theirs lots of smoke to the reasons why many powerful people would benefit from tarnishing MJ reputation and is an interesting rabbit hole to venture into.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Also, one of my recurring nightmares as a child was of michael chasing me through a maze, just after thriller came out. After he was charged my mom told me that i used to wake up screaming michael jackson was going to get me.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    I remember bad was the first actual music album i ever got. The all white record with cool as shit jacko laying across it.

so good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X