Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grammar Nazi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grammar Nazi


    Grammar Nazi . Two homonyms, not sure if this is the correct spelling. What pisses me off is the improper spelling of two words.

    Number one is the word we’re or were or where . The other word is there or their or they ‘re . People get these words wrong so often that it impress me when someone gets it right.
    P.S. I will upvote anyone using these 2 homonyms properly.
    Last edited by Gonzz; Thu Jul 25th, 2019, 08:40 PM.

  • #2
    Gonzz wrote: View Post
    Grammar Nazi . Two homonyms, not sure if this is the correct spelling. What pisses me off is the improper spelling of two words.

    Number one is the word we’re or were or where . The other word is there or their or they ‘re . People get these words wrong so often that it impress me when someone gets it right.
    P.S. I will upvote anyone using these 2 homonyms properly.
    Your welcome
    or
    You're welcome

    Your choice.

    Comment


    • #3
      Gonzz wrote: View Post
      Grammar Nazi . Two homonyms, not sure if this is the correct spelling. What pisses me off is the improper spelling of two words.

      Number one is the word we’re or were or where . The other word is there or their or they ‘re . People get these words wrong so often that it impress me when someone gets it right.
      P.S. I will upvote anyone using these 2 homonyms properly.
      lol
      ==Glad to have doubted the doubters==

      Comment


      • #4
        Improper use of apostrophes for pluralization pisses me off. The plural of Raptor isn’t Raptor’s, and the plural of the surname Mitchell isn’t Mitchell’s.

        Comment


        • #5
          SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Improper use of apostrophes for pluralization pisses me off. The plural of Raptor isn’t Raptor’s, and the plural of the surname Mitchell isn’t Mitchell’s.
          The opposite also pisses me off when people don’t use an apostrophe when one is required, ie it’s not its.

          Comment

          Working...
          X