No announcement yet.

Everything Politics II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this one is kind of funny. whores aren't trying to make jons fall in love anymore. not going to get a millionaire venture capitalist if you don't kiss on the lips.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/huffpost/s...094500177.html
    SEATTLE — In the epicenter of America’s coronavirus outbreak, sex workers are one of the first groups making adjustments.
    Some have started taking their temperature every morning and asking their clients to do the same. Others have instituted no-kissing policies. Those who can afford to are setting up webcam sites or leaving the city entirely.
    Still, the sex industry in Seattle has seen an unprecedented collapse in demand, making workers worry that they’ll be unable to pay rent and, potentially, more likely to end up in unsafe situations out of desperation. Indoor sex workers said regulars have started sending cancellations and new inquiries have dried up entirely. Street-based sex workers say customers have all but evaporated.

hahaha. must be a very clean scene that the only virus they are worried about is corona.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      justin

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Trump should get tested now

Comment

• Comment

• About time:
              (Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump plans to declare a national emergency on Friday over the coronavirus outbreak, invoking the Stafford Act to open the door to more federal aid for states and municipalities, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Trump is under increasing pressure to act as governors and mayors nationwide step up actions to mitigate the spread, closing schools and canceling public events. The president said he will hold a news conference at 3 p.m. in Washington.

The move would allow the government to martial additional resources to combat the virus, and also marks a symbolic turning point for the president, who has repeatedly compared the coronavirus to the seasonal flu and insisted that his administration had the outbreak under control.
              https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/tr...151931686.html

Judging by what I've been seeing, America went ahead and started treating this like an emergency. Trump is the last to know.

Comment

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  About time:
                  https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/tr...151931686.html

Judging by what I've been seeing, America went ahead and started treating this like an emergency. Trump is the last to know.
                  This comparison to season flu is kind of true(obv. Trump meant death rate), because COVID is likely to subside during the summer and come back in fall, just like 1918 pandemic.

Either way, over the next 12-18 months, half of North America will have this virus.

By the way, Africa, the most vulnerable continent in the World have 0 community spread cases right now. This is nuts!

Comment

This comparison to season flu is kind of true(obv. Trump meant death rate), because COVID is likely to subside during the summer and come back in fall, just like 1918 pandemic.

Either way, over the next 12-18 months, half of North America will have this virus.

By the way, Africa, the most vulnerable continent in the World have 0 community spread cases right now. This is nuts!
                    I agree. This is now just a flu, and it is dangerous because it's new to us. People who live will be fine in the future, and we will develop a vaccine.

There is nothing Trump can say with 90% of the news would say he did the right thing. He was wrong and racist to stop flights from China, he is not acting quickly and deciviely enough, he was wrong to shut out Europe, why won't he just take this seriously.

My first thought is maybe Africa has the climate that kills the bug.

Comment

My first thought is maybe Africa has the climate that kills the bug.
                      Virus seem to be thriving in Australia though. Man, this virus is a weird one. I wonder why children barely get sick from it. Only cold symptoms, no serious complications yet reported. It's like they have immunity to it, haha.

Comment

Virus seem to be thriving in Australia though. Man, this virus is a weird one. I wonder why children barely get sick from it. Only cold symptoms, no serious complications yet reported. It's like they have immunity to it, haha.
                        Kind of like chicken pox can make a grown man sterile, but just make kids itchy and hivey.

This would be the best time for us to repel an alien invasion.

Jonathan pie wraps up the real danger well. I don't agree with his rundown on Trump, of course, but I do agree on where the actual danger to society from this thing is.

Comment

Jonathan pie wraps up the real danger well. I don't agree with his rundown on Trump, of course, but I do agree on where the actual danger to society from this thing is.

Curious what you disagree with what he said about Trump? I mean ... everything he said was true...

You can't possibly think Trump has handled this well?

Comment

• Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Curious what you disagree with what he said about Trump? I mean ... everything he said was true...
                              You can't possibly think Trump has handled this well?
                              i do. closing the border to china, and then the eu was a good idea. his job is to protect american citizens. he has been the only western leader to actually do something. italy's leader went "don't be racist", same as us. not smart. wide open borders through europe from poor shitty countries is going to escalate this.

actually trump closing down america is world leadership that i wish all the pigs would follow. when the pigs start dying the pigs will start getting draconian.

Comment

good try comrades.
                                https://ca.yahoo.com/news/china-laun...083241679.html
                                Bombastic Chinese government officials are laying the groundwork to blame the United States for the global coronavirus pandemic, and in turn extricate the Chinese Communist Party from any blame. Trumpian rhetoric, it seems, has a clear mirror reflection on the other side of the globe. The American president calls the pandemic sweeping the globe “a foreign virus”? The Chinese are calling it an American one.

Comment

Working...
                                X