Everything Politics II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmie wrote: View Post

It’s not what I think. It’s what epidemiologists - you know, the experts - think. Check the WHO. They know what they’re doing. Lot of people talking out their ass, as usual. I’ve worked on national pandemic response 3 times in the past 30 years beginning with SARS. I’m not a scientist, but I worked closely with them and respect their opinion.

The racist bit bit was directed at our friend Miek who desperately needs to blame someone for this.
    The endangered species eating Chinese who started it, and the lying communists who arrested the doctors for alerting the public.

Whose fault this is isn't in the debate. It is clear.

The who told us how great China did.

Comment

• https://cnsnews.com/index.php/blog/m...-americans-out
      mexico might close the border with america. smart move. pretty racist though, but it is against the disgusting hateful banking whites who control all evil in the backgrounds, so praiseworthy in a bipartisan manner.

edit add:
      https://ca.news.yahoo.com/venezuela-...151747177.html
      it is in venezuela.
      Last edited by Miekenstien; Fri Mar 13th, 2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• https://ca.news.yahoo.com/coronaviru...105100613.html
        Italy has seen the worst coronavirus outbreak outside of China, with more than 800 deaths and the total number of people infected with COVID-19 standing at 12,462. Many of those who die are elderly patients.
        Dr Cortellaro went on to say how coronavirus patients arrive on their own, and "when they are about to die, they sense it".
        "They are lucid, they do not go into narcolepsy. It is as if they were drowning, but with time to understand it," he said.

pneumonia.

Comment

• https://ca.news.yahoo.com/green-lead...163536732.html
          this is what we need to be on guard for. the politicians will begin taking advantage of us, and start passing "emergency" bills that don't get the scrutiny, and consideration that they would normally get.

Comment

• 500 billion loan to cover failing bank. this is where the danger is.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              500 billion loan to cover failing bank. this is where the danger is.

The $1.5 TRILLION liquidity provision echoes 2008, but I think this was smart and correct move to avoid long-term economic contraction. Markets, especially safe heaven markets were in panic-mode, and that's a very bad thing as pandemic economic recession is coming
              Last edited by rocwell; Sat Mar 14th, 2020, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Man everybody who's been to Mar-A-Lago over the last week is starting to get flu-like symptoms

Last edited by rocwell; Sat Mar 14th, 2020, 03:02 PM.

Comment

i do. closing the border to china, and then the eu was a good idea. his job is to protect american citizens. he has been the only western leader to actually do something. italy's leader went "don't be racist", same as us. not smart. wide open borders through europe from poor shitty countries is going to escalate this.

actually trump closing down america is world leadership that i wish all the pigs would follow. when the pigs start dying the pigs will start getting draconian.
                  Closing the borders was pure optics. It's been proven that it's not massively effective.

And what about Trump telling people to go to work even they are sick?
                  Or Trump shutting down the group of experts responsible for Pandemic Response?
                  Or Trump saying not to worry, it's a hoax?
                  Or Trump saying it will go away when it gets warmer?

C'mon man. Trump hasn't "protected" anyone. If anything, he's endangered millions of people.
                  Last edited by Joey; Sat Mar 14th, 2020, 03:12 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Closing the borders was pure optics. It's been proven that it's not massively effective.

And what about Trump telling people to go to work even they are sick?
                    Or Trump shutting down the group of experts responsible for Pandemic Response?
                    Or Trump saying not to worry, it's a hoax?
                    Or Trump saying it will go away when it gets warmer?

C'mon man. Trump hasn't "protected" anyone. If anything, he's endangered millions of people.
                    I disagree. China endangered millions of people. I understand that trump is the go to for failing communists to point the finger at.

This is just a new flu strain that we have never seen before. The worst case is pneumonia.

Right now people with cash should be looking at stocks that aren't very tied to China supply chain and get their money ready.

I do love the disclaimer of not massively useful, just so you can try and slide in a bunch of other things that aren't massively counter productive.

So far the only thing I have seen from Trump in this that was wrong was a moment where American citizens might have been barred from reentry from Europe.

Today he added Britain, Ireland, and some other place to the list. That is all good proactive choices, that doesn't affect the general American population.

This thing has been running rampant since November. If you know anyone that has had the flu this year, there is a good chance it was the Corona.
                    ​​​

Comment

• Romania declares a state of emergency, and this is a Romanian explaining the powers it gives the government there.

Comment

I disagree. China endangered millions of people. I understand that trump is the go to for failing communists to point the finger at.

This is just a new flu strain that we have never seen before. The worst case is pneumonia.

Right now people with cash should be looking at stocks that aren't very tied to China supply chain and get their money ready.

I do love the disclaimer of not massively useful, just so you can try and slide in a bunch of other things that aren't massively counter productive.

So far the only thing I have seen from Trump in this that was wrong was a moment where American citizens might have been barred from reentry from Europe.

Today he added Britain, Ireland, and some other place to the list. That is all good proactive choices, that doesn't affect the general American population.

This thing has been running rampant since November. If you know anyone that has had the flu this year, there is a good chance it was the Corona.
                        ​​​
                        You can't blame China for the response in the US. You didn't address a single one of the stupid, ignorant, irresponsible things I pointed out... I know Trump can do no wrong in your eyes, but dude ... seriously ...

Comment

You can't blame China for the response in the US. You didn't address a single one of the stupid, ignorant, irresponsible things I pointed out... I know Trump can do no wrong in your eyes, but dude ... seriously ...
                          If you think that closing the borders does nothing, then your options do nothing. So it's moot, and doesn't need to be addressed.

China is responsible for this outbreak.

​​​
                          ​​

Comment

• https://www.rt.com/news/483112-guatemala-ban-us-canada/

Guatemala bans America, and Canada. Good move by their leaders.

Comment

If you think that closing the borders does nothing, then your options do nothing. So it's moot, and doesn't need to be addressed.

China is responsible for this outbreak.

​​​
                              ​​
                              LOL Might want to check the science on that. I assume you're just getting your news on this from Fox.

I never said "nothing", and I never said they weren't responsible for the outbreak. You're arguing points that were never even made. But you do you. Take Trumps advice and go to work when your sick, and tell all your coworkers to do the same. We'll see what they say.

Comment

LOL Might want to check the science on that. I assume you're just getting your news on this from Fox.

I never said "nothing", and I never said they weren't responsible for the outbreak. You're arguing points that were never even made. But you do you. Take Trumps advice and go to work when your sick, and tell all your coworkers to do the same. We'll see what they say.
                                I don't watch fox.

He did what he could that wouldn't effect his people. Then he reassured them not to worry, because actually it isn't that serious. Not to belittle its deadliness. Most of us are going to get this, and our elders are going to suffer.

We have all gone to work when we were sick, and we all know how to protect those around us.

It is impossible to have a problem with trumps domestic handling of this, and be positive with Justin's.

If this were a weapon, Trump would have pushed the button already. So not a weapon.

If this were instant death from a let loose virus my friends in Shanghai, Vietnam, Korea and family in hunan would have let me know.

It is going to explode, and then be included in yearly inoculations. The damage it causes will be what we do to ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X