Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Politics II

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crazy Trumptard governor of California thanks Trump for Corona virus response.
    https://www.newsweek.com/californias...e-said-1491294

    Comment


    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      Crazy Trumptard governor of California thanks Trump for Corona virus response.
      https://www.newsweek.com/californias...e-said-1491294
      The article is mostly about how stupid he has been and about Republicans calling him out for it ... Lol

      Comment


      • https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...=mmx&PC=EMMX20

        BEIJING (Reuters) - An influential former Chinese property executive who called President Xi Jinping a "clown" over a speech he made last month about the government's efforts to battle the coronavirus has gone missing, three of his friends told Reuters.

        Ren Zhiqiang, a member of China's ruling Communist Party and a former top executive of state-controlled property developer Huayuan Real Estate Group, has not been contactable since March 12, they said.

        "Many of our friends are looking for him," his close friend and businesswoman Wang Ying said in a statement to Reuters, describing them as being "extremely anxious".

        Comment


        • The Fed just cut interest rates to zero. Now, they're doing too much. They're pouring fuel into a car that needs to spend some time in garage first.

          Comment


          • rocwell wrote: View Post
            The Fed just cut interest rates to zero. Now, they're doing too much. They're pouring fuel into a car that needs to spend some time in garage first.
            Market pandering. The only strategy the last few fed actions were to goose the stock mkt. ...and of course that's how the market felt and then reacted.

            Comment


            • rocwell wrote: View Post
              The Fed just cut interest rates to zero. Now, they're doing too much. They're pouring fuel into a car that needs to spend some time in garage first.
              Stock market is crashing even after interest rate cut to zero and another $700B injection. Really don't understand why they did that injection and cut now. Pointless

              Comment


              • People Fleeing Coronavirus Head to a New Safe Haven: China

                Having stemmed the spread of infections, China is drawing back those who think Western nations are bungling the fight
                https://www.wsj.com/articles/people-...na-11584354274

                Has China really controlled the spread though? Can anyone trust what they say? They get caught lying often and "disappear" some people who are critical of how the country is governed or provide contradictory unfiltered media of them in action.

                Comment


                • Apollo wrote: View Post
                  https://www.wsj.com/articles/people-...na-11584354274
                  Has China really controlled the spread though? Can anyone trust what they say? They get caught lying often and "disappear" some people who are critical of how the country is governed or provide contradictory unfiltered media of them in action.
                  they seem pretty good. they are worried about us, but all their media coverage is them good, us not good.

                  the chinese netizens are laughing at the WHO leader for saying he would go to china if he got infected. they are hoping he gets infected so they can watch where he goes.

                  Comment


                  • rocwell wrote: View Post
                    The Fed just cut interest rates to zero. Now, they're doing too much. They're pouring fuel into a car that needs to spend some time in garage first.
                    The markets are going to be incredibly volatile for awhile. The injection and rate cut are more about liquidity, which is a potential concern. Focus right now should be on keeping people as safe as possible and once the first wave or two of this ends everything will ramp back up quickly.

                    Comment


                    • Huh. Following the great leadership of many African nations, south America and the European union Trudeau protects Canadians.
                      ​​​​​

                      Comment


                      • Trudeau is finally closing the borders I see. It's a good decision whether it was taken as a result of political pressure or simple common sense regardless of what his public health experts may be saying. Ultimately, he runs the country not them and he needs to do what is in the best interests of Canadians, which this clearly is, not based on some underlying modelling by the PHAC which likely assumes (and doesn't care) a whole bunch of people (usually old people which these experts don't care about) will die anyway.

                        Comment


                        • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          Huh. Following the great leadership of many African nations, south America and the European union Trudeau protects Canadians.
                          ​​​​​
                          The Liberal hacks and partisans on Twitter will need to update their talking points from travel bans are racist and don't work to travel bans are anti-racist and good.

                          Comment


                          • slaw wrote: View Post

                            The Liberal hacks and partisans on Twitter will need to update their talking points from travel bans are racist and don't work to travel bans are anti-racist and good.
                            Why are you guys so concerned with people on Twitter? Who do they even represent?

                            Comment


                            • Joey wrote: View Post

                              Why are you guys so concerned with people on Twitter? Who do they even represent?
                              Sadly, they represent a big part of the media that is supposed to provide news to the public. That is why it is important to pay attention to what dishonest political hacks they are.

                              Comment


                              • Current events require a united effort.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X