No announcement yet.

Everything Politics II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know the actual details, or if it is possible, but it seems like it should be.

Shouldn't credit cards just postpone interest and collections while this is going on?

I have a 10 k limit on a card, and I am at 1000 now. I have 9 grand still available, but my bill is coming and everything I don't pay is getting hit with 28% yearly interest.

Is it easy for them to just not add Interest, and allow people to use thier credit cards until maxed, and then after we all get back start the juice up?

This just came to me as a way to get lower income people some immediate cash flow without penalty.
    Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue Mar 17th, 2020, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Thought he said it was a hoax. Weird.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          You could write the same article about the UK, Italy, Germany, Canada, France, and on and on. The issue isn't Trump. The issue is that the people who are supposed to be in charge of every important area of public life from finance to public health have stopped preparing for disasters and emergencies and have instead been relying on luck. We have outsourced our supply chains and left ourselves woefully unprepared. The people in charge have fooled themselves into thinking they are prepared and smart enough to manage any emergency but they are only lying to themselves and to the citizens. No leader could, in 3 months, make the kind of preparations that were needed - the planning for these disasters needs to be years in the making. The news out of the UK yesterday/today that the experts advising the government had fundamentally modelled the disease wrong shows you how inept they are.

Now, we have the major disconnect between 'wash your hands' and take personal responsibility and don't panic cause everything will be fine contrasted with the imposition of draconian measures in a desperate bid to save the "experts" from their own catastrophic failures. Much like 2008's financial crisis, this health crisis could have been softened but the people who could have averted or at least mitigated it either didn't see it coming, didn't know how to stop it, or didn't care. Their mad scramble to avoid responsibility now is no better exemplified than by the same experts who told us mere days ago that travel bans wouldn't work now invoking travel bans but there are many other examples.

Meanwhile, the media (who should be holding them accountable) have gone completely insane with Trump Derangement Syndrome in some cases to the point where they are spreading Chinese propaganda (or in some cases are likely paid to do so). All of the institutions have failed themselves and you.

Comment

• Comment

• hell hath frozen over. i don't mind this package. i think it is aimed at targeting who needs help. i saw the banks are willing to allow mortgage deferrals on a case by case basis. this is much much better than the horrid ubi being pushed around in some places.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/go...153444395.html
              After waiving the one-week waiting period to receive employment insurance (EI) payments in the last package, Ottawa is offering aid for affected workers who aren’t covered by EI. They will get up to $900 every 2 weeks for 14 weeks, at an amount comparable to EI.

The deadline for individuals to file their taxes is pushed back to June 1, 2020 and people who owe money will not have to pay until August 31, 2020.

Low and modest-income families will get a top up on their GST credits. Individuals get $400 and couples get $600.

The Canada Childcare Benefit is also being increased by $300 per child.

Students also get relief in the form of a 6 month moratorium on student loan payments.

Small businesses get a 10 per cent wage subsidy for the next 90 days, up to a maximum of $1,375 per employee and $25,000 per employer.

Comment

• Comment

• It is very scary what is happening in the world right now. The decision to use Atomic weapons for example is still a strong topic to this day. Many people support the use of Atomic weapons and many are against the use of Atomic weapons. All perspectives should be carefully examined to make an informed decision prior to commencing with a nuclear attack. https://studydriver.com/atomic-bomb-essay/ I recently collaborated with this essay writing service, they helped me with ideas.
                  Last edited by Jannchice; Tue Mar 24th, 2020, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    hell hath frozen over. i don't mind this package. i think it is aimed at targeting who needs help. i saw the banks are willing to allow mortgage deferrals on a case by case basis. this is much much better than the horrid ubi being pushed around in some places.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/go...153444395.html
                    After waiving the one-week waiting period to receive employment insurance (EI) payments in the last package, Ottawa is offering aid for affected workers who aren’t covered by EI. They will get up to $900 every 2 weeks for 14 weeks, at an amount comparable to EI.

The deadline for individuals to file their taxes is pushed back to June 1, 2020 and people who owe money will not have to pay until August 31, 2020.

Low and modest-income families will get a top up on their GST credits. Individuals get $400 and couples get $600.

The Canada Childcare Benefit is also being increased by $300 per child.

Students also get relief in the form of a 6 month moratorium on student loan payments.

Small businesses get a 10 per cent wage subsidy for the next 90 days, up to a maximum of $1,375 per employee and $25,000 per employer.

this didn't last very long. never let a good wave of fear, and panic go to waste eh comrade. what was a good relief plan for canadians, had to be used as a way to get rid of the pesky minority government clause for being an unpopular communist.
                    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/government...012632755.html

i understand they can't help themselves, as parasites it's in their essence to attempt to feed off us, and grow themselves large so that when they descend they might rule the nine hells alongside asmodeus.

Comment

• This is pretty funny, and a god example of the drowning man grabbing onto grass to stay afloat.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/2020-03-31...-23966538.html
                      A Washington resident was arrested on Sunday, March 29, following a high-speed chase. However, the man arrested wasn’t actually the one doing the driving; evidently, that was all his pit bull.

The man, a resident of Lakewood, Washington, hit two cars while driving at more than 100 miles per hour before state troopers stepped in, a spokeswoman for the Washington State Patrol told CNN.

“He was driving very erratically. So erratically that multiple people called 911,” trooper Heather Axtman told CNN.

Eventually, the man’s reckless driving turned into a high-speed chase. And according to Axtman, it was during that high-speed chase that a trooper looked into the car and noticed that a dog was sitting in the driver’s seat.

When troopers were finally able to stop the speeding car with spike strips, the man told them simply that he was “trying to teach his dog how to drive.”

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

the bat originates 800 miles from wuhan, and isn't sold in the market that is 1 mile away from the grade 4 biolab, that they were using grade 2 security in.

funny,"daily show" type show. stu works at blaze, and is often on the glen beck show. uses chinese state media releases in relation to the wuhan biolab, and the scientists that worked directly with these bats. in hindsight, if this is how it started it is pretty ironic. these were press releases by the communists to show how much progress they are making, and contributions to world biohealth. hahaha

Comment

• Apparently the green dress Queen Elizabeth wore in her rally cry speech yesterday is a very good green screen.

But she will not be heading down on any away missions.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/zero-hedge/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

Comment

• Donald Trump says he will 'look at' pardoning Tiger King's Joe Exotic after Don Jr. said zoo-owner's 22-year prison sentence for murder-for-hire seemed 'aggressive'

• President Trump said he would look into pardoning Joe Exotic, the star of the Netflix series 'Tiger King'
                                • 'I'll take a look,' Trump told reporters Wednesday after Donald Trump Jr. had called Exotic's 22-year sentence 'aggressive'
                                • The president said he hasn't watched the show, which has been a hit with Americans stuck at home due to the coronavirus crisis
                                • The show follows three people who own a collection of tigers and lions, including Exotic, who ran an Oklahoma roadside zoo
                                • Exotic was convicted in 2019 on murder-for-hire charges over a plot to kill Carole Baskin, an animal rights activist who runs a Florida-based big cat sanctuary
                                https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oe-Exotic.html

I mean he's basically gay Trump with a lower IQ so this makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X