Everything Politics II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    LOL Oh man, the hate is strong with this one. I can almost feel you grinding your teeth as you type this.

And he did run on it. Google is a thing.

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I looked, and only found promises to regulate transportation of restricted arms. I linked the Trudeau promises made/promises kept link.

I completely hate him. He is a disingenuous fake. Nothing out of his mouth is trustworthy or honest.

lol, at the teeth grinding. Sometimes.

Which one of the eye roll accusations was untrue, or not completely provably true?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      Did you know that murder was banned in Canada and we still have murders. This does nothing but virtue signal. Our leader is a nothingman.
      What a ridiculous straw man. No one is saying this will stop Murder. It will certainly make it harder to get these guns, and therefore, make it harder to murder people with them. I'm not sure how you can argue that. If they're harder to get on the open market, then they will of course be even more difficult/expensive to get on the black market. It's math. Your argument is a nothingman.

Now tell me, how do you intent to use a SIG Sauer AR-10 to defend yourself against Government Overreach?
      I'm listening - listening | Make a Meme
      Last edited by Joey; Sat May 2nd, 2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

I looked, and only found promises to regulate transportation of restricted arms. I linked the Trudeau promises made/promises kept link.

Which one of the eye roll accusations was untrue, or not completely provably true?
        It was part of his January campaign. It's there.

This from September:
        “Liberals need to hang onto Toronto, Canada’s largest city, to have any chance of retaining power. The city has faced a recent escalation in gun violence, which is why Trudeau made his gun ban announcement there.

Thoughts and prayers aren’t going to cut it,” Trudeau told a news conference. “We know you do not need a military-grade assault weapon, one designed to kill the largest number of people in the shortest amount of time, to take down a deer.”

This month, a 17-year-old was killed by gunfire and five other people were wounded in a community just outside of Toronto. Two days later another person was killed in a shooting on a major highway.

And pretty much all of them. Castro was a bit of a weird one, but other than that ... ya.
        If I need to explain that Trudeau does not in fact love terrorists killing americans, then there's no point in having the debate.
        Last edited by Joey; Sat May 2nd, 2020, 11:46 PM.

Comment

What a ridiculous straw man. No one is saying this will stop Murder. It will certainly make it harder to get these guns, and therefore, make it harder to murder people with them. I'm not sure how you can argue that. If they're harder to get on the open market, then they will of course be even more difficult/expensive to get on the black market. It's math. Your argument is a nothingman.

Now tell me, how do you intent to use a SIG Sauer AR-10 to defend yourself against Government Overreach?
          I'm listening - listening | Make a Meme
          it wont make it harder. if i want coke, i can get it. if i want peyote, i can get it. that is the straw man. the doing nothing is doing something mantra.

i don't even know what that gun is. is that a scary assault weapon? oooh, and if you look at it it jumps into your hand and forces you to murder people?

this will not make anyone safer.
          Last edited by Miekenstien; Sun May 3rd, 2020, 08:13 AM.

Comment

And pretty much all of them. Castro was a bit of a weird one, but other than that ... ya.
            If I need to explain that Trudeau does not in fact love terrorists killing americans, then there's no point in having the debate.
            rewarding them with 10.5 million dollars, and covering for them when they blow up our planes isn't really "tough on terror"

punishing his citizens is his go to

Comment

it wont make it harder. if i want coke, i can get it. if i want peyote, i can get it. that is the straw man. the doing nothing is doing something mantra.

i don't even know what that gun is. is that a scary assault weapon? oooh, and if you look at it it jumps into your hand and forces you to murder people?

Shut the fuck up bud, you're nothing more than a nuisance on this forum.
              Numbers don't lie.
              More dumb guns, more dead people. Period. It's an old, exhausted and tired discussion. This delusion of a loss of rights has to end.

Just stop. Of go creep around on a forum full of your contemporaries, I'm sure they exist

Comment

• is it an accusation against a political opponent?

#believe all women
                #i stand with woman name
                #something else narcissistic

is it an accusation against one of us?

#bitches be cray cray
                #hoe wanted a fingering
                #we believe in due process

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/nh...ade-and-biden/
                respect for him resigning, unlike many of his ilk that got reasons for why they can do what they say others can't.

Comment

Sooo you can't tell me how you would defend yourself against Government Overreach using these specific weapons? Neat.
                  Last edited by Joey; Sun May 3rd, 2020, 03:04 PM.

Comment

rewarding them with 10.5 million dollars, and covering for them when they blow up our planes isn't really "tough on terror"

punishing his citizens is his go to
                    Your spin is lacking on this one a little. Needs more spin.

Comment

Your spin is lacking on this one a little. Needs more spin.
                      No it doesn't. His actions speak for themselves. He obviously doesn't care about the things he said he cared about when he gave away that 10 million dollars. He hasn't once told any law enforcement to respect our rights. He doesn't actually care.

To the not racist the terrorist vote is the Muslim vote. Being good to Omar gets Muslims to vote for him. He wants votes. He doesn't care about things.

​​​​​

Comment

No it doesn't. His actions speak for themselves. He obviously doesn't care about the things he said he cared about when he gave away that 10 million dollars. He hasn't once told any law enforcement to respect our rights. He doesn't actually care.

To the not racist the terrorist vote is the Muslim vote. Being good to Omar gets Muslims to vote for him. He wants votes. He doesn't care about things.

​​​​​
                        Soo you support Child Soldiers being charged as war criminals and tortured and beaten basically? I'm getting this right? Just want to make sure.

Comment

Soo you support Child Soldiers being charged as war criminals and tortured and beaten basically? I'm getting this right? Just want to make sure.
                          i support terrorists being treated as terrorists.

Comment

i support terrorists being treated as terrorists.
                            Didn't really answer my question... But I guess you kinda did. Just wanted to be clear, and I think I am now.
                            Last edited by Joey; Sun May 3rd, 2020, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• https://ca.yahoo.com/news/trudeau-sa...172810186.html
                              who could ever need a handgun to defend themselves.

Comment

Didn't really answer my question... But I guess you kinda did. Just wanted to be clear, and I think I am now.
                                i just think he could easily get everyone who voted for him to change their oh so sacred and noble stance on omar if he just said that he was alt right. then the book could and would be thrown at him. you could punch him in the face, justifiably just for hearing him speak.

there is not a single issue i don't believe he wouldn't flip on in a second. he is fake.
                                Last edited by Miekenstien; Sun May 3rd, 2020, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X