Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Politics II

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...=mmx&PC=EMMX20

    All of their opponents are nazis, so they need the world's everything to fight them. Also don't you dare compare the leader of Germany, who has actually achieved his goals with Hitler. Also, the person who did this, is Hitler.

    If you're a globalist/communist/socialist/progressive(all mean the same thing) then you can't be called a nazi, they were socialists that loved germany. The new socialists are bigger and better who just want the world.

    Comment


    • https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...=mmx&PC=EMMX20

      Iran training exercise goes wrong and one boat kills 19 soldiers in another boat with a missile. Justin Trudeau quickly finding out how many were canadian permanent residents to send over some of your money, and strongly condemning America in the unprovoked Iran on Iran training exercise.

      Comment


      • https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...en/ar-BB13SQ08
        Germany’s constitutional court decided last week it wouldn’t follow a 2018 judgment by the EU Court of Justice that cleared the central bank’s debt purchases, totaling 2.7 trillion euros ($2.9 trillion) since 2015. But under EU treaties, the top European court ranks higher. The German judges said they could deviate because the bloc’s top judges overstepped their powers when they backed the ECB’s policy in a previous ruling. It was a stinging challenge to the 68-year-old EU tribunal. That prompted a rebuke by European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen on Sunday. “The final word on EU law is always spoken” by the European court, she said. “Nowhere else.”


        european union might sue germany.

        Comment


        • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

          This is good news. No heir means internal power struggle. This could be the collapse of North Korea. They externalize problems when they have control to control.

          The democracy that the democratic peoples republic of Korea, a place Dawn lemon knows is a democratic republic, like America, because it says it right in the name, is assisination of political rivals, and then atrocities on the populace to show them who the new God King is.

          ​​​​​​
          He undead?

          Comment


          • Under the heading ... No crisis goes unexploited by the Trudeau Juanta in their pursuit of Climate Change.

            Our boy Skippy has tabled environmental riders to his legislation on government backed corporate loans and guarantees. In the gospel according to Butts and Teleford and Morneau private businesses must show how going forward they plan to adopt government edicts on Climate Change into their business models. Justin Trudeau's PayDay Loans.

            He has done this before... tagging summer jobs money to hire students to companies or nonprofits with the strict edict that said organizations must not be pro-life ....in order to get the money.

            OK if its his money. But its not. This is really small and petty. But hey. So is the LPC under this cult.



            Comment


            • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Under the heading ... No crisis goes unexploited by the Trudeau Juanta in their pursuit of Climate Change.

              Our boy Skippy has tabled environmental riders to his legislation on government backed corporate loans and guarantees. In the gospel according to Butts and Teleford and Morneau private businesses must show how going forward they plan to adopt government edicts on Climate Change into their business models. Justin Trudeau's PayDay Loans.

              He has done this before... tagging summer jobs money to hire students to companies or nonprofits with the strict edict that said organizations must not be pro-life ....in order to get the money.

              OK if its his money. But its not. This is really small and petty. But hey. So is the LPC under this cult.
              It was done purposefully. You should see what the energy sector "support" looks like. They may as well have just come out here and kicked people in the nuts. Would have been more honest.

              What's going to be really amusing to me is when they go to raise taxes next year to pay for all this and they find out that the golden goose is dead. No more energy workers to tax, no more Chinese money into BC. While Quebec will still want its $15 billion from the feds. Good luck Ontario workers cause that's all yours now - there ain't nothing left out West.

              Comment


              • rocwell wrote: View Post

                He undead?
                i don't know. most places are saying he was probably hiding from corona. makes the most sense. body doubles in the case he is actually dead, wouldn't be beyond belief.

                Comment


                • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  Under the heading ... No crisis goes unexploited by the Trudeau Juanta in their pursuit of Climate Change.

                  Our boy Skippy has tabled environmental riders to his legislation on government backed corporate loans and guarantees. In the gospel according to Butts and Teleford and Morneau private businesses must show how going forward they plan to adopt government edicts on Climate Change into their business models. Justin Trudeau's PayDay Loans.

                  He has done this before... tagging summer jobs money to hire students to companies or nonprofits with the strict edict that said organizations must not be pro-life ....in order to get the money.

                  OK if its his money. But its not. This is really small and petty. But hey. So is the LPC under this cult.


                  yes, forced speech, and government control, is a sign of a good free society. he isn't a communist.

                  men are women
                  women are men
                  women get more because men are oppressors.

                  Comment


                  • slaw wrote: View Post

                    It was done purposefully. You should see what the energy sector "support" looks like. They may as well have just come out here and kicked people in the nuts. Would have been more honest.

                    What's going to be really amusing to me is when they go to raise taxes next year to pay for all this and they find out that the golden goose is dead. No more energy workers to tax, no more Chinese money into BC. While Quebec will still want its $15 billion from the feds. Good luck Ontario workers cause that's all yours now - there ain't nothing left out West.
                    it is super weird that every remedy for our current situation is what they ran on, and most of the country voted against. we have the worst type of minority government because justine will just use our money to give to quebec so they vote against us making it harder for us to make money, that they can steal, and then when other people's money is finally used up, this won't be real socialism.

                    Comment


                    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GQED5SeTUk

                      another professor taking secret money from china. probably nothing, we are all friends.

                      Comment


                      • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GQED5SeTUk

                        another professor taking secret money from china. probably nothing, we are all friends.
                        These guys work like the Corleone family in the godfather. Everyone they can get on payroll they try to.

                        Comment


                        • The funniest thing about this thread is how silent all the Russia! Russia! Russia! people have gone. I don't see any of these people who were so, so concerned about foreign actors behaving badly in the USA posting about the massive Chinese disinformation and propaganda campaign or it infiltration of US universities. I don't see any of these people who were so concerned about the integrity of US institutions posting about the FISA scandal, the release of the congressional testimony hidden for years by Schiff while he lied about what was in it, or the FBI and prosecutorial abuses in the Flynn case. I don't see any of the people who tell me how much Trump lies concerned about the entire Obama national security team going on tv for years saying they had evidence of collusion when they were admitting in sworn testimony they had no evidence of anything. It's almost like all those pretenses were bullshit.

                          I wonder if they have any concerns about why politicians (including Biden himself) were unmasking members of the incoming administration with no legitimate law enforcement purpose?

                          EDIT: By the way, for all the righteous defenders of truth and honor in all things, Biden lied about this just yesterday on ABC. Now, in fairness to Joe, his brain is scrambled eggs and he likely doesn't remember what day it is but according to the standards of the virtuous defenders of virtue he still lied.


                          Comment


                          • https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...=mmx&PC=EMMX20

                            Canada seems to be adopting a “see no evil; hear no evil; speak no evil” attitude on relations with China. The question is, to what end? Is it because of our overweening desire to win a two-year seat on the UN Security Council — a prize of dubious distinction given the unremarkable track record of the council in recent years that has featured more gridlock than action due to the chronic conflict between the veto-carrying Russia and China and most of the others. Should we win a seat, what would Canada do on a controversy which divides the two authoritarian powers from our allies — the U.S., the U.K. and France, among others? Abstain, a weaselly option used occasionally in the past by Canadian governments on biased resolutions directed at Israel?



                            Good ideas here on why Canada is not calling out China like other, self respecting countries. They kidnapped us, they ruined our economy, but actually liberals are getting what they want because they aren't communists, they threaten us. But maybe if we cry in front of old Indian tribes all our problems will go away.

                            If the goal is a 2 year seat on a council that gives a seat to North Korea, we are a despot. Is there any more evidence beyond the who how currupt these institutions are? Someone as noble and righteous as Justin Trudeau is looking the other way and allowing China to stampede the world, because China can help him personally. Probably nothing though, we are all friends.
                            ​​​

                            Comment


                            • slaw wrote: View Post
                              The funniest thing about this thread is how silent all the Russia! Russia! Russia! people have gone. I don't see any of these people who were so, so concerned about foreign actors behaving badly in the USA posting about the massive Chinese disinformation and propaganda campaign or it infiltration of US universities. I don't see any of these people who were so concerned about the integrity of US institutions posting about the FISA scandal, the release of the congressional testimony hidden for years by Schiff while he lied about what was in it, or the FBI and prosecutorial abuses in the Flynn case. I don't see any of the people who tell me how much Trump lies concerned about the entire Obama national security team going on tv for years saying they had evidence of collusion when they were admitting in sworn testimony they had no evidence of anything. It's almost like all those pretenses were bullshit.

                              I wonder if they have any concerns about why politicians (including Biden himself) were unmasking members of the incoming administration with no legitimate law enforcement purpose?

                              EDIT: By the way, for all the righteous defenders of truth and honor in all things, Biden lied about this just yesterday on ABC. Now, in fairness to Joe, his brain is scrambled eggs and he likely doesn't remember what day it is but according to the standards of the virtuous defenders of virtue he still lied.

                              Not gone, just tired of beating a dead horse with a crowd that will clearly never get it.
                              Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

                              Comment


                              • jimmie wrote: View Post

                                Not gone, just tired of beating a dead horse with a crowd that will clearly never get it.
                                Yep, pretty much this.
                                Last edited by Joey; Sun May 17th, 2020, 12:43 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X