Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Politics II

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jimmie wrote: View Post

    Not gone, just tired of beating a dead horse with a crowd that will clearly never get it.

    Joey wrote: View Post

    Yep, pretty much this.

    #metoo

    Comment


    • So this week we have learned that: the FBI promised to pay Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Michael Flynn and that the head of the Mueller probe (Andrew Weissman) is hosting fundraisers for Joe Biden. This comes on the news last week that Susan Rice lied to congress in claiming she had no knowledge of any unmasking of Flynn and the disclosure of the worst CYA email of all time written by Rice at the behest of Obama's lawyer.

      I look forward to all the defenders of American institutions and norms telling me how virtuous all their heroes are and how any criticism of them is untoward.

      Comment


      • https://www.newsweek.com/proposed-se...h-says-1505859

        new law makes it illegal to protest against the government in free hong kong, following the lead of the freedom fighting democrat governors in america.

        Comment


        • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Jh3RA9L-g&t=1577s

          it's like 27 minutes in, during the interview, but guy suggests trump hold a rally in obama's home town, and offer to preemptively pardon obama for all his crimes. he will be the one to say corona has hurt the country, and he is willing to move forward as one nation.

          hahaha

          Comment


          • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtEnLhpoYG8

            already caught cheating in multiple mail in ballot votes, and a judge pleads guilty.

            https://www.phillyvoice.com/voter-fr...ting-machines/
            A former judge of elections in South Philadelphia pleaded guilty this week to fraudulently stuffing ballot boxes for Democratic candidates in recent primary elections, accepting bribes from a political consultant hired to help influence local election results.


            probably wouldn't do it in something as serious as a national election, and for sure the dem governors aren't keeping their states closed to make it happen. definitely not, not these troothsayers.

            Comment


            • https://ca.news.yahoo.com/campaign-m...122507110.html

              democrats need metoo for votes, so it is important, and very crucial to believe all women again.

              Comment


              • https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...=mmx&PC=EMMX20

                Not as strongly Condemning as I would have hoped, but Justin did somewhat stand with Hong Kong, and holding China to its word.

                International waters treaty
                Ccp signed, now ignores, United nations court ruled against them, ignores

                Declaration of Hong Kong liberty guarentees for 50 years
                Ccp signed, now ignores

                International sanctions on terror organizations
                Ccp ignores

                Basically any agreement they sign is moot, because they are untrustworthy.

                Comment


                • slaw wrote: View Post
                  So this week we have learned that: the FBI promised to pay Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on Michael Flynn and that the head of the Mueller probe (Andrew Weissman) is hosting fundraisers for Joe Biden. This comes on the news last week that Susan Rice lied to congress in claiming she had no knowledge of any unmasking of Flynn and the disclosure of the worst CYA email of all time written by Rice at the behest of Obama's lawyer.

                  I look forward to all the defenders of American institutions and norms telling me how virtuous all their heroes are and how any criticism of them is untoward.
                  I shall try to beat this dead horse ... again... with a conservative's take ...

                  https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...d-test/611911/

                  Comment


                  • https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12...ed-fact-869161

                    rachel maddow uses the alex jones defence, and she isn't news or facts, she is emotion and ideas. let's give her the alex jones treatment for being a conspiracy theorist who makes money entertaining people. bet she supports freedom of expression afterwards, but maybe just gays can lie on purpose, that sounds like the perfect amount of truth equity for such a victimized group.

                    Comment


                    • Bendit wrote: View Post

                      I shall try to beat this dead horse ... again... with a conservative's take ...

                      https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...d-test/611911/
                      Sorry, the neocons are all yours. Now you'll know what the right had to put up with these jackasses for 30 years. Good luck!

                      As for this line: "
                      The Department of Justice failed. The inspectors general failed. Congressional oversight failed. The national-security establishment failed. The courts failed."

                      Yes, the DOJ failed, thankfully, William Barr is bringing it back to respectability. Trump can hardly be blamed for the Obama administration's politicization of federal law enforcement. The inspectors general failed - I agree. If they had done their job, we wouldn't have wasted 3 years on a wild conspiracy theory concocted by the Clinton campaign and the lefts sycophants in the federal bureaucracy. As for the national security establishment, thanks to people like Frum, it has been failing since pretty much the end of the cold war. Trump can hardly be blamed for the mess those experts have made of US foreign policy for 40 years. And, of course, I agree that the courts failed in checking the FBI's lies (FISA courts) and in the poltiical show trial of Michael Flynn. Thankfully, with all the judges Trump is appointing, this should be self-correcting given another 4 years.



                      Comment


                      • https://ca.news.yahoo.com/chinese-te...061907077.html
                        canadian press jumps up with some strong words against america on behalf of china. one sided quotes without qualifiers for beijing, and some qualifiers into america's interest/concern. loves china's way of handling it's people, and fidel castro was a hero.

                        https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...ourt-1.5582689
                        here is meng who has been under wuflu quarantine for months now, the two michael's who were kidnapped and are being held ransom might get freed soon, as our judge seems set to let meng go.

                        https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...pers-in-canada
                        weird they all think he is great.

                        Comment


                        • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          https://ca.news.yahoo.com/chinese-te...061907077.html
                          canadian press jumps up with some strong words against america on behalf of china. one sided quotes without qualifiers for beijing, and some qualifiers into america's interest/concern. loves china's way of handling it's people, and fidel castro was a hero.

                          https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...ourt-1.5582689
                          here is meng who has been under wuflu quarantine for months now, the two michael's who were kidnapped and are being held ransom might get freed soon, as our judge seems set to let meng go.

                          https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...pers-in-canada
                          weird they all think he is great.
                          The same people who have been screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA for three years are not only wholly uninterested in Chinese aggression and malfeasance they actually are now backing China against their own countries. It's exactly the same people (or type of people) who were Soviet apologists for decades and is what made their concerns about "the republic" ring so hollow - they were transparently about nothing more than getting domestic political enemies.

                          Comment


                          • Global pandemic, debilitating recession and parliament just closed for 4 months. I'm sure all the virtuous and righteous defenders of norms and institutions will be on here lamenting the fall of our democracy any time now.

                            LOL, no. The defenders of the norms and institutions couldn't care less and will never say a word cause their team did it.

                            Comment


                            • https://ca.yahoo.com/finance/news/hu...181304983.html

                              meng can be held for extradition. lots of pressure on this decision. i will be surprised if we don't get some kind of reaction, and or veiled threats.

                              Comment


                              • https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...=mmx&PC=EMMX20

                                Ahh, predictable communists.

                                ​​​​​​

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X