Everything Politics II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Do you truly believe the corrupt scumbags are all on one side or the majority of them are on one side? That's your conclusion based on all the evidence?
    "Majority" of the corruption sounds about right.

Of course there are corrupt Corporate Democrats, I'm not blind to that, but ya ...
    Last edited by Joey; Fri Nov 6, 2020, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

There is no evidence of a Biden dementia and such innuendo is a partisan false narrative and unnecessary slam.

https://nieman.harvard.edu/articles/biden-stutter/
      Partisan? I'd vote democrat if I were American most likely, although I'm not a fan of the direction the party is going. And as a Christian, I do find some of their policies distasteful. Still, I'm being honest when I say DT thrives in the position he was in over the past 4 years while Joe is deteriorating rapidly and will be REALLY freaking old by the end of his first term. He gets lost in his speeches, he is slow when he's talking, he has to be moved by a marionette operator above the stage - all things that bring into question his health. I'm rooting for him though.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Of course there are corrupt Corporate Democrats, I'm not blind to that, but ya ...
        Yeah, to think one side is more corrupt than the other is not totally fair. Both of them are pretty brutal. Biden himself has lots of things that we like to ignore. The Clintons ought to be synonymous with Epstein at this point. It's all bad.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Partisan? I'd vote democrat if I were American most likely, although I'm not a fan of the direction the party is going. And as a Christian, I do find some of their policies distasteful. Still, I'm being honest when I say DT thrives in the position he was in over the past 4 years while Joe is deteriorating rapidly and will be REALLY freaking old by the end of his first term. He gets lost in his speeches, he is slow when he's talking, he has to be moved by a marionette operator above the stage - all things that bring into question his health. I'm rooting for him though.
          My "partisan" reference was to the general comments I have seen in the right wing US press on the dementia question ... and which you raised. I hope the link posted will provide some context to my response. The irony .... all of the medical evidence available on Covid being denied by the very group who play amateur doctor with the dementia issue.

To be clear, for multiple reasons, Biden was not my personal choice.

Comment

There is no evidence of a Biden dementia and such innuendo is a partisan false narrative and unnecessary slam.

https://nieman.harvard.edu/articles/biden-stutter/
            Yeah well.. the eye test says that Joe can be a little slow on recognizing where he is as he is speaking at times. He is not rambling but it is noticeable. That to me he looks frail some days is just my personal view.
            Is there a chart or a slew of data points. No.
            Just what ya see.
            And what you see is a guy who will not have as many good days going forward as he has had up to this point in time.

Alumni of the greatest minor hockey team ever.... the 1964 Schumacher Bears.

Comment

I think you're fooling yourself. Dig a little deeper than the CNN headlines. The Dems are pretty damn dirty. The truth likely is and has been that the majority on both sides are dirty. Those Dems didn't get filthy rich as career politicians off their government salaries...

Comment

• Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                  Funny stuff.

Now the hard hard part begins.

A new administration usually gets 1 major policy win in the first term.

Trumpy Bear got tax reform and tax reductions done that made a lot of people richer. Yes even teachers with their 401ks got more money in their jeans under the great gop Satan. He should get more credit for a forgein policy win in the Middle East with some gulf emeriates and The saudis recognizing Israel. It’s a start. El Al over Saudi airspace is a win.

With McConnell firmly in charge of the senate...what will be Biden’s policy win?
                  It wont be the left of centres Green New Deal. It might be a really thin sauce of a health care initiative.
                  What will Joe get done? He hasn’t said much other than he’s not trump and that he will try harder on covid. Whaddya think it is?

Comment

• A seasoned Ghanaian journalist decided to cover Tuesday’s U.S. election in the same manner the Western media tends to cover Africa’s
                    https://mamostv.tv/a-seasoned-ghanai...cover-africas/

Comment

• The shit storm that has been stirred up in the last four years likely only gets worse from here on out with Trump obviously angling for a comeback in 2024. I can't see any reason why he wouldn't call it last week unless he was going for theatrics, to control the narrative in his diehard voter base for when he tries to get after it again. I don't think we've seen the end of Trump come January 20th. So he's playing games, keeping things riled up for the show and once he's kicked out in January he'll likely keep the heat dialed up and the protests, riots, and violence will just continue on and on and on.

Biden has his hands full, he's in a much more challenging position than when he played sidekick to Obama but at least pfizer is bringing the promise of a 90% effective vaccine, which oddly enough is announced right in the window Trump predicted. A broken clock is right twice a day.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Mon Nov 9, 2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        The shit storm that has been stirred up in the last four years likely only gets worse from here on out with Trump obviously angling for a comeback in 2024. I can't see any reason why he wouldn't call it last week unless he was going for theatrics, to control the narrative in his diehard voter base for when he tries to get after it again. I don't think we've seen the end of Trump come January 20th. So he's playing games, keeping things riled up for the show and once he's kicked out in January he'll likely keep the heat dialed up and the protests, riots, and violence will just continue on and on and on.

Biden has his hands full, he's in a much more challenging position than when he played sidekick to Obama but at least pfizer is bringing the promise of a 90% effective vaccine, which oddly enough is announced right in the window Trump predicted. A broken clock is right twice a day.
                        Al Gore had his day in court to contest the 2000 election, Trump deserves time as well to make his case. The Dems wanted to go to war with Russian and spend four years obstructing Trump over some Facebook ads - Biden can wait 3-4 weeks for an election to be certified. Don't worry, the US establishment can get back to outsourcing jobs overseas, allying with Iranian terrorists and starting new wars in January.

I am not sure what you mean by riots, etc. 70 million Trump voters and none of them have burned anything down as far as I can tell nor will they. But they also aren't going away. Trump was a manifestation of the failure of the American ruling class. The populism banner that he advocated from the right will be picked up by others and the easily predictable failure by the Harris administration will invigorate progressives. The guys in 2024 - 2028 will have you begging for the good ol', reasonable days of Trump and Bernie Sanders.

Comment

• Dear leader just fired the SecDef.

The Seven Stages of Psychosis:
                          • Denial.
                          • Itching.
                          • Extreme Thirst and Urination.
                          • Excessive Gas.
                          • Acute Paranoia.
                          • Uncontrolled Perspiration.
                          • Homicidal Rage.
                          And then being led out in a white jacket.

Probably at rage about now.

Comment

Dear leader just fired the SecDef.

• Denial.
                            • Itching.
                            • Extreme Thirst and Urination.
                            • Excessive Gas.
                            • Acute Paranoia.
                            • Uncontrolled Perspiration.
                            • Homicidal Rage.
                            And then being led out in a white jacket.

Probably at rage about now.
                            • Denial - The WE scandal shining a clear light on his ethics is not a problem, We are experiencing it differently.
                            • Itching. - The Beard
                            • Extreme Thirst and Urination - Justin in Costa Rica at the local liquor store..
                            • Excessive Gas. - Cutting off any pipelines via regulatory legislation that would NG or Crude to tidewater leaving Canadians with that Excessive Gas
                            • Acute Paranoia - Trying to emulate the House of Commons in a tent outside his front door and when that was no longer an option .. Proroguing Parliament and trying to lock us all down.
                            • Uncontrolled Perspiration - Any time he is asked if there are any photos of him and his wife together since the new beard.
                            • Homicidal Rage - If he has to sit in committee with Polievre or Barret asking him questions again.
                            Guess who ?

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

• Denial - The WE scandal shining a clear light on his ethics is not a problem, We are experiencing it differently.
                              • Itching. - The Beard
                              • Extreme Thirst and Urination - Justin in Costa Rica at the local liquor store..
                              • Excessive Gas. - Cutting off any pipelines via regulatory legislation that would NG or Crude to tidewater leaving Canadians with that Excessive Gas
                              • Acute Paranoia - Trying to emulate the House of Commons in a tent outside his front door and when that was no longer an option .. Proroguing Parliament and trying to lock us all down.
                              • Uncontrolled Perspiration - Any time he is asked if there are any photos of him and his wife together since the new beard.
                              • Homicidal Rage - If he has to sit in committee with Polievre or Barret asking him questions again.
                              Guess who ?

Do you wake up thinking about Trudeau? Lol

Comment

Do you wake up thinking about Trudeau? Lol
                                No.. but he is such an easy target.
                                One would hope the Canadian media would take the odd swing at him.. but no.
                                They look like Bartolo "Big Sexy" Colon at the plate. Never once taking the bat off their shoulders to take a rip now and again.

Skippy is a dick... its easy to take shots at him.

Comment

Working...
                                X