Everything Politics II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    They don't mind losing in court, just as long as they can appeal and take it to the supreme court which they just packed by bringing in that republican judge that they swore in in record time. Seems about right.

Russia and China must be loving this right now. Democracy is in flames.
    By my understanding those judges lean right, they don't lean corrupt. Plus, Trump has no evidence. The American people should be able to sue him for the waste of tax dollars this farce will undoubtedly cost.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

By my understanding those judges lean right, they don't lean corrupt. Plus, Trump has no evidence. The American people should be able to sue him for the waste of tax dollars this farce will undoubtedly cost.
      The left is reaping what it sowed. The Dems tried to delegitimize the 2016 election for 4 straight years. Did they think the tables would never be turned? I am sure "Moscow" Mitch McConnell and all the congressmen smeared as Russian agents by the left have a tonne of sympathy for Biden now. LOL.

Again, reap what you sow.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

The left is reaping what it sowed. The Dems tried to delegitimize the 2016 election for 4 straight years. Did they think the tables would never be turned? I am sure "Moscow" Mitch McConnell and all the congressmen smeared as Russian agents by the left have a tonne of sympathy for Biden now. LOL.

Again, reap what you sow.
        The tables are not turned. This will all be over by January 20th at the latest and Trump will have removed all doubt about how much of a narcissistic, lying asshole he truly is. Apparently, 77% of Trump voters believe him, that the election was rigged... That's roughly 53 million people or 16% of Americans... Statistically speaking, 16% of the American population has an IQ below 85. What a strange coincidence.

Comment

The tables are not turned. This will all be over by January 20th at the latest and Trump will have removed all doubt about how much of a narcissistic, lying asshole he truly is. Apparently, 77% of Trump voters believe him, that the election was rigged... That's roughly 53 million people or 16% of Americans... Statistically speaking, 16% of the American population has an IQ below 85. What a strange coincidence.
          LOL. Yep, everyone who voted for Trump is dumb. I encourage you all to keep thinking that.

Enjoy four straight years of "Biden is illegitimate". You guys continue to show how much you've earned it.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

LOL. Yep, everyone who voted for Trump is dumb. I encourage you all to keep thinking that.

Enjoy four straight years of "Biden is illegitimate". You guys continue to show how much you've earned it.
            I guess 77% = 100% in your world. Careful with that.

Comment

I guess 77% = 100% in your world. Careful with that.
              Remember conservatives, leaders like Trump are just representatives for brief moment in time. What the left really hates is you.

Comment

• Some of us think in color.

Comment

• 'Did you all watch My Cousin Vinny?' Sweating Rudy Giuliani presents 'evidence' for 'massive voting fraud' as hair dye runs down his face - alongside 'elite legal strike force' who claim Joe Biden's win is a Venezuelan plot they uncovered on the internet
                  • Donald Trump's lawyer delivered a lengthy harangue at the press and claimed there was 'massive' vote fraud
                  • He claimed to have 'hundreds' of sworn affidavits but would not share the 'evidence' as it would put witnesses' lives at risk
                  • 'The American people are entitled to know this. You don't have a right to keep it from them,' he told the press
                  • He compared ballot observers to a scene in 'My Cousin Vinny' and even acted out a scene as actor Joe Pesci
                  • Said Trump was 'way ahead on election night' and wondered 'how is it they all turned around?'
                  • 'Even Tanzania and places that you wouldn't think of had rules about inspectors,,' he said in odd reference to East African country
                  • Said officials in Detroit and Philly can 'get away with whatever they want to do'
                  • Presser comes after series of defeats for Trump's legal team
                  • President-elect Joe Biden has amassed 306 electoral votes to Trump's 232; 270 is needed to win presidency
                  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onference.html

Comment

• Comment

• And in other news ... its now becoming apparent that after spending close to 350 Billion dollars Skippy McFucknuts and his uber lame gender hire minister of health the one who did digital marketing.. and was brought into cabinet because its 2015) Patty Hajdu didn't think to pony up licensing money to produce ANY of the vaccines here in Canada. You have to draw the line on spending somewhere.
                      That line comes after getting his wife mom and brother paid in the WE scam.

So we wait.

Skippy... Dilettante of the Year in the Peter Principle Awards.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        And in other news ... its now becoming apparent that after spending close to 350 Billion dollars Skippy McFucknuts and his uber lame gender hire minister of health the one who did digital marketing.. and was brought into cabinet because its 2015) Patty Hajdu didn't think to pony up licensing money to produce ANY of the vaccines here in Canada. You have to draw the line on spending somewhere.
                        That line comes after getting his wife mom and brother paid in the WE scam.

So we wait.

Skippy... Dilettante of the Year in the Peter Principle Awards.
                        Well that's a massive misrepresentation of the truth, if I've ever seen one. Yeesh. No surprise here.

This has nothing to do with Licensing as far as I understand. It's just that we don't have the infrastructure to make vaccines, and haven't for decades. Trudeau and his team did invest early in the summer to ramp up the facilities for in the future, but you can't put that on Trudeau really... I mean, of course YOU will, but ya ...

It's just not something we've historically done, or had the facilities/companies here to do so. There's really only a handful of countries (US, UK, Germany, China) that will be manufacturing the vaccines, and Canada falls in with the rest of the World.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Well that's a massive misrepresentation of the truth, if I've ever seen one. Yeesh. No surprise here.

This has nothing to do with Licensing as far as I understand. It's just that we don't have the infrastructure to make vaccines, and haven't for decades. Trudeau and his team did invest early in the summer to ramp up the facilities for in the future, but you can't put that on Trudeau really... I mean, of course YOU will, but ya ...

It's just not something we've historically done, or had the facilities/companies here to do so. There's really only a handful of countries (US, UK, Germany, China) that will be manufacturing the vaccines, and Canada falls in with the rest of the World.
                          Nothing is ever Trudeau's fault. Closing the borders too late, lack of preparedness, no federal PPE stockpile, overpaying Liberal cronies for ventilators that don't work and no one needs, fighting the provinces on rapid testing, failing to roll out rapid testing, rent relief programs that don't work, business loan program failures, lack of controls on CERB spending, no budget for almost 2 years......

But you are right that the Canadian ruling class was too busy moving jobs overseas and outsourcing all of our goods production to other countries while living high off the hog to worry about actually making things, which is so 1950s and blue collar, yuck!!! The truly sad thing is that nothing will change. Despite everything that has happened we will not increase our manufacturing capacity for PPE, drugs, vaccines, medical equipment or anything else and will continue to rely on the Americans to bail us out. And even sadder, not only will most Canadians not care, our ruling class will think it is great and find a way to make money off of it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

This idea of just throwing shit up against the wall to see what sticks is kinda fun. In getting in touch with the progressive, following the science. got your back. we are all in this together kinda way.

He fucked up Joey.
                            Bad.
                            Again.
                            And he cost us all.

Keep saluting the flag boyo... your picking up the tab for this one.
                            Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Nov 25, 2020, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• According to this article, the ball was dropped like 50 years ago. So not sure how it was bungled up by Trudeau.. any bipartisan people in this forum to give us their opinion? I'm anti-Trudeau myself, but like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Too much bias in this thread from one side or the other IMO.
                              Canada has ordered hundreds of millions of doses of potential COVID-19 vaccines from other countries but has no means to produce vaccines at home, a capacity the country sold off decades ago.

Comment

• We didn’t get the right to produce whichever big pharma patented product we settle on locally put into the contracts.
                                We will have to wait till they ship it to us.

Please don’t say someone screwed this up 50 years ago.
                                Look east to Ottawa and the current bumblers who have had the keys for 5 plus years.
                                We placed our orders in the last 30 days.
                                Other countries like Mexico did this in April and May.

Justin and Patty and whoever else in the LPC PMO boned the lot of us.
                                Hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X