Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Politics II

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

    And in other news its starting to finally don on the country that Justin Trudeau isn't getting the vaccine we need to really combat the covid virus. We don't have it in volume because its scare. No sir. We don't have it because he was late to the party after betting yet again, inexplicably, on the Chinese State apparatus as being a dependable partner. SInoCan took our research then said they couldn't share theirs. To dangerous. The idiot got played yet again. So we got in line late with the Pfizers and Modernas on confirmed material supply.

    What a fop this dick is.
    The vaccine rollout would be going better both if we had more and if they were actually getting it to older people who are sitting around dying while the healthy 25 year old nurse gets it cause some model says that's for the best even though a lot of health case workers don't want it and won't take it, so this stuff is sitting around. Plus, in Alberta and Ontario and at the Feds everyone went on vacation over the holidays (this virus being so serious and all) so everything stopped for two weeks. But don't worry, Hillier and crew still get their $20,000/month, the vaccine companies still get paid and Wal-Mart is open. My colleague is in Florida and apparently it's pretty easy to get it there as they've prioritized old people and they all want it so it's flying off the shelves. Here, it is being given to prisoners..... SMH.

    Look, if this was really serious the government would be on this 24/7, 365 days until it was resolved and not disappearing for 14 days. It's all Kabuki theatre at this point.

    Comment


    • All the disgusting events of a few days ago in Wash. DC laid out ...


      Comment


      • This fall and now winter has been one of the biggest disgraces in American history. Trump is a pathetic human being, he confirmed it many times in his term, especially over the last year. He'll be remember in infamy.

        Comment


        • Apollo wrote: View Post
          This fall and now winter has been one of the biggest disgraces in American history. Trump is a pathetic human being, he confirmed it many times in his term, especially over the last year. He'll be remember in infamy.
          LOL. We're one election cycle away from the Democrats finding a strange new respect for Trump like they pretend to do now with Reagan and Bush. We may have disagreed with Trump but this guy, ____________, is the real danger!!!

          Comment


          • slaw wrote: View Post

            LOL. We're one election cycle away from the Democrats finding a strange new respect for Trump like they pretend to do now with Reagan and Bush. We may have disagreed with Trump but this guy, ____________, is the real danger!!!
            I mean, everything is relative, right? So I guess it depends on how stupid America truly is, and how far down they figure rock-bottom is?

            Comment


            • This is a short sighted stunt move in what promises to be yet another escalation of the tribal war currently on full display.
              The Congress has indeed voted yes to bring articles of impeachment to the Senate.
              Where a super majority has to vote yes.
              67 votes are needed to convict Trumpy Bear.
              Anyone truly think that 17 of the 50 GOP senators will jump ship under the leadership of Mitch McConnell ?

              Nancy Pelosi has acted much like France at the treaty of Versailles where France demanded war reparations that humiliated a nation.
              That humiliation gave the world a lousy painter with a porn star mustache and millions dead.

              Not that the GOP is going to nominate Hitler for 2024 but the zealots are dug in for what will become a protracted war.
              Should the House of Representatives where Peolsi actually lost ground in this election cycle and has razor thin majority of 4 !! votes lose that majority in the next cycle set to commence in 2022 then expect the GOP to impeach Biden in a tit for tat move.

              Petty.
              For sure.

              Will it pass the Senate Super Majority.
              Unlikely.

              But the tribal war is long past simply being petty and folks have long and vindictive memories.
              Just like at Versailles.



              Alumni of the greatest minor hockey team ever.... the 1964 Schumacher Bears.

              Comment


              • slaw wrote: View Post

                LOL. We're one election cycle away from the Democrats finding a strange new respect for Trump like they pretend to do now with Reagan and Bush. We may have disagreed with Trump but this guy, ____________, is the real danger!!!
                Trump is the most despised president of all time. You're wrong, this buffoon shithead will never gain "strange new respect" outside the cult that still follows him. He failed everyone who voted for him. Not only that, he failed everyone who didn't vote for him too because those people are just as important, not that he thinks that or would ever agree with that.

                Comment


                • Apollo wrote: View Post

                  Trump is the most despised president of all time. You're wrong, this buffoon shithead will never gain "strange new respect" outside the cult that still follows him. He failed everyone who voted for him. Not only that, he failed everyone who didn't vote for him too because those people are just as important, not that he thinks that or would ever agree with that.
                  Everything they said about Trump they said about Reagan and Bush and Romney and Dole and McCain. The left despises anyone who is a threat to their power. As soon as Trump is gone they will take whomever the Republicans nominate and call him Hitler. It's a tale as old as time.

                  Comment


                  • Like, literally, today, the Democrats heralding Liz fucking Cheney as hero of republic is just too delicious. I can't wait for when they turn on her and call her and her family evil incarnate again.... LOL. It's all a game.

                    Comment


                    • slaw wrote: View Post
                      Like, literally, today, the Democrats heralding Liz fucking Cheney as hero of republic is just too delicious. I can't wait for when they turn on her and call her and her family evil incarnate again.... LOL. It's all a game.
                      Just don't go hunting with anyone named Cheney.
                      Alumni of the greatest minor hockey team ever.... the 1964 Schumacher Bears.

                      Comment


                      • slaw wrote: View Post

                        Everything they said about Trump they said about Reagan and Bush and Romney and Dole and McCain. The left despises anyone who is a threat to their power. As soon as Trump is gone they will take whomever the Republicans nominate and call him Hitler. It's a tale as old as time.
                        I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not paying attention to what the Democrats are saying, I'm paying attention to what Trump has said and done in this time of crisis. He's been appalling.

                        Comment


                        • Apollo wrote: View Post

                          I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not paying attention to what the Democrats are saying, I'm paying attention to what Trump has said and done in this time of crisis. He's been appalling.
                          Him and Becky are just the worstest ever!

                          Whispers: you should pay more attention to the 70 million people who voted for him and why.

                          Comment


                          • slaw wrote: View Post

                            Him and Becky are just the worstest ever!

                            Whispers: you should pay more attention to the 70 million people who voted for him and why.
                            I am generally aware of the reasons given by those who voted for him again. The ends justified the means in all places that went to shit when the means involved compromising integrity. There was an defensible reason to vote Trump in Trump's first election but that was not there in the fall.

                            Seeing how we're sharing recommendations, maybe you should spend some time trying to formulate an argument against your stance and in so doing gain some perspective outside your comfort zone of: everyone not agreeing with your held political dogma is an idiot and/or is lazy and/or is some other character flaw.

                            Comment


                            • slaw wrote: View Post

                              Everything they said about Trump they said about Reagan and Bush and Romney and Dole and McCain. The left despises anyone who is a threat to their power. As soon as Trump is gone they will take whomever the Republicans nominate and call him Hitler. It's a tale as old as time.
                              Impressive, not only is this false, it's a strawman and a red herring all in one argument.

                              Comment


                              • Joey wrote: View Post

                                Impressive, not only is this false, it's a strawman and a red herring all in one argument.

                                Okay, BusHitler and Crazy Ronald who was demented and was going to destroy the world. Mitt 'Gonna put y'all back in chains" Romney.

                                But there is no evidence I could possibly present that would change your mind so I won't belabor the point.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X