Everything Politics II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

No, it is the Provincial Governments that are sitting on stock piles. Not the feds. They are ahead of their initial schedule and projections - as low as they were.

Not saying he couldn't have done better, but again, it's not up to the feds to actually get these into individuals. Ford has completely dropped the ball.
    It is the sole purvey of the provincial government to poke them in peoples arms. And that's not happening.
    I must have misunderstood the supply vs distribution issue.

Cmon man....
    I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

Comment

• From the mothership of progressive news comes some blunt criticism on Trudeau and our failing efforts at battling the Covid Virus.
      He has truly fucked us. It’s really heart rendering now.
      Hundreds if not thousands of people are going to die before their time.

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Apr 12, 2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• LOL. The Canadian media is so corrupted that it takes CNN of all places to criticize the Liberal government. What's that Hong Kong protestor say about China? Don't trust Canadian media, Canadian media is asshole.

And our official opposition is focusing on climate change and royal commissions. Totally useless.

Comment

• I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

Comment

• You go, Gretchen! There are not enough LOLs or HAs that can be typed.

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, in November ordered the firm to shut down the nearly 70-year-old lines by May 12

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              You go, Gretchen! There are not enough LOLs or HAs that can be typed.
              Will be fascinating to watch the how the climate change zealots in cabinet that owe those seats to to a liberal block in Trawna react to this.
              Nothing like meeting a fully enraged Tru-anon if their personal situation is adversely impacted by the slogans they model their lives on.

Betting that the feminists of convenience who turned their heads away over Vance will also have to rationalize that while pipelines are still the eiptome of climate evil that in this instance it might be only a venial sin to keep just this one open.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Will be fascinating to watch the how the climate change zealots in cabinet that owe those seats to to a liberal block in Trawna react to this.
                Nothing like meeting a fully enraged Tru-anon if their personal situation is adversely impacted by the slogans they model their lives on.

Betting that the feminists of convenience who turned their heads away over Vance will also have to rationalize that while pipelines are still the eiptome of climate evil that in this instance it might be only a venial sin to keep just this one open.
                Meh, just time to break out the solar powered jets and wind powered transport trucks. All good.

Comment

• Some more classic bozo-ism from he who dresses in blackface.
                  No one told him.

Comment

Some more classic bozo-ism from he who dresses in blackface.
                    No one told him.

LOL, he knew. Covering for Vance was the payoff for Vance the code red on Norman. Everyone knows this - it isn't fucking rocket science.

Comment

• Can someone tell Joe Biden that the 70s called and they want their malaise back? (Also, maybe tell him this isn't actually the 70s cause he may not know....)

Comment

• Even WaPo thinks he's commie. This is frightening stuff.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...jj-mccullough/

Several years ago, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau quipped that he sees Canada as the world’s “first postnational state.” It’s become an iconic catchphrase of his tenure — admired by liberals as a mantra of inclusivity; mocked by conservatives as an admission of the vacuousness of progressivism.

It’s a fine debate to have but, in the context of Trudeau, it’s also fairly pointless, given the prime minister has never shown much interest in actually governing in a postnational way. His is, in fact, a quite explicitly nationalist government that has repeatedly shown itself happy to use the power of the state to push a particular notion of correct patriotic behavior.

Trudeau’s latest project, accordingly, seeks to dictate the sorts of online entertainment and information Canadians create and enjoy. In the name of the national good, his Liberal Party is pitching legislation that aims to ensure that Internet users in Canada consume more explicitly “Canadian” TV shows, music, movies and videos, even if that means limiting the choices of those with less parochial tastes. Bill C-10 will thus place streaming services such as Netflix, Spotify and YouTube under federal authority for the first time, forcing them to comply with the Trudeau Liberals’ objectives of promoting “Canadian culture,” as they understand it.
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• I'd post something here about Bill C-10 but I am afraid that the site will be taken down for a hate crime or something.
                          Long live Steve Guilbeault .. everything the Liberals said Harper was but it an ironic twist it turns out they easily out harper-ed harper with this incredibly flawed bit of legislation.
                          Its censorship at the hands of an increasingly creepy Guilbeault.

Comment

I'd post something here about Bill C-10 but I am afraid that the site will be taken down for a hate crime or something.
                            Long live Steve Guilbeault .. everything the Liberals said Harper was but it an ironic twist it turns out they easily out harper-ed harper with this incredibly flawed bit of legislation.
                            Its censorship at the hands of an increasingly creepy Guilbeault.
                            Liberals love it.

Comment

• Everything is fine. Dog Money to the moon.

Comment

• Withering. It cuts to the core of this empty suit.

Comment

Working...
                                X