Everything Politics II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

how many thought a president who was an agent of putin was serious or somewhat serious? when i lie and say "dave is a murderer, who thinks that's serious?", that doesn't make dave a murderer. just me a liar.
    But we know it happened ... like for a Fact. It happened Miek. There's no "what-aboutism" on this one, Guilliani and Trump (and the White House itself) have fully admitted to it ... what more do you want?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

But we know it happened ... like for a Fact. It happened Miek. Guilliani and Trump (and the White House itself) has admitted it ... what more do you want?
      no, it didn't. did you read the transcript? a joint investigation into ukrainian interference in 2016(super important right), and an investigation as to why the VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES had a useless loser son making 50k a month on a currupt company's board while his father, again vice president of the united states, was in charge of state energy policy in the region and then he bragged about doing exactly what they are accusing trump of doing here. you know, the real crime here. not trump following a 1998 joint investigation treaty signed by bill clinton, with the head of another foreign government. trump did not ask for anything, did not bring up anything. other guy brought up the topic, and trump brought up crowdsource, where he thinks hillary's 30k illegally deleted emails are, and then pushed onto the former investigation into whatever company hunter worked at, and then hunter and bidens names are mentioned. Ukrainian leader says he will look into these things openly and transparently.

no crimes happened except biden's. hoax. when a coup is attempted its pretty much in for a penny in for a pound, and they are too far into it now.

Comment

• Indefensible, and yet...

Comment

• Calling for the arrest of another Political Opponent? This guy just doesn't get it. Lol

Comment

Calling for the arrest of another Political Opponent? This guy just doesn't get it. Lol
            You guys are hilarious. It's almost like the past 3 years of lies and deciet haven't happened. This time the sky really is falling. All they had to do was newspeak whistle-blower into someone having no knowledge of a situation and using "fact patterns" in other people's speech along with news clipping from mnsbc to call for some type of investigation. They have now given themselves the power to undo an election if someone they know can somehow imagine any way that their opponent could have maybe might have done something. This time orange man bad will for sure give the communists what they want.

You guys don't get it. Rule of law is going to win, and the disgusting communists trying to destroy it, are destroying themselves.

No one that voted Trump when he won is switching sides, people that voted Hillary are switching sides.

Comment

• your lying boy shiff, lying. don't worry he has an entire folder that you can't see full of evidence, just have to impeach first to see it.

some friendly neighborhood communists communating at an old lady, she will for sure listen to elizabeth warren now.

records of ukrainin attorney fired by biden, in the real actual thing that they are accusing trump of doing.

don lemon, and rachel maddow told us not to look though, silly stuff. the real stuff is the nothing that trump did, because orange man bad.

Comment

You guys are hilarious. It's almost like the past 3 years of lies and deciet haven't happened. This time the sky really is falling. All they had to do was newspeak whistle-blower into someone having no knowledge of a situation and using "fact patterns" in other people's speech along with news clipping from mnsbc to call for some type of investigation. They have now given themselves the power to undo an election if someone they know can somehow imagine any way that their opponent could have maybe might have done something. This time orange man bad will for sure give the communists what they want.

You guys don't get it. Rule of law is going to win, and the disgusting communists trying to destroy it, are destroying themselves.

No one that voted Trump when he won is switching sides, people that voted Hillary are switching sides.
                LOL Whatever you need to tell yourself man.

Comment

• After all the other scandals that were a "sure thing" to take down Trump I am incredibly skeptical.

Comment

LOL Whatever you need to tell yourself man.
                    i'm sorry, i just can't understand how "the side" that has been propagating lies about russia, about judges, about children, about the border crisis. lied about them every time, and every time you guys were 110% calling the other people crazy for not believing lies, and here again they are getting you with the new lies, and here you guys are again calling it ridiculous that these liars would be liars.

you clearly didn't read the "whitle-blowers" memo where he pretty much quoted what i paraphrased he said. 0 first hand knowledge, and listened to peoples "fact patterns"(good orwellian term there) and "news clippings" to put 2 and 2 together. he went around the people with direct knowledge, whose jobs it is to do what he gave himself the duty to do. this is political kabuki theater.

what's the end goal, getting bitch slapped by mconnell?

here is pelosi telling people that losing the house in 2020 is worth "impeaching" trump. it's like old 1944 nazi radio broadcasts about gloriously retreating to confuse the enemy and baiting them into a trap. all the way to berlin. haha the dogs.

this is a failure from a group of liars who are losing their jobs in a year and a half.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      After all the other scandals that were a "sure thing" to take down Trump I am incredibly skeptical.
                      Who used the words "sure thing"? I certainly never did. But to try and act like this behaviour is normal/acceptable is an issue all its own.

Comment

i'm sorry, i just can't understand how "the side" that has been propagating lies about russia, about judges, about children, about the border crisis. lied about them every time, and every time you guys were 110% calling the other people crazy for not believing lies, and here again they are getting you with the new lies, and here you guys are again calling it ridiculous that these liars would be liars.

you clearly didn't read the "whitle-blowers" memo where he pretty much quoted what i paraphrased he said. 0 first hand knowledge, and listened to peoples "fact patterns"(good orwellian term there) and "news clippings" to put 2 and 2 together. he went around the people with direct knowledge, whose jobs it is to do what he gave himself the duty to do. this is political kabuki theater.

what's the end goal, getting bitch slapped by mconnell?

here is pelosi telling people that losing the house in 2020 is worth "impeaching" trump. it's like old 1944 nazi radio broadcasts about gloriously retreating to confuse the enemy and baiting them into a trap. all the way to berlin. haha the dogs.

this is a failure from a group of liars who are losing their jobs in a year and a half.
                        LOL Ok Miek. I think someone has been spending too much time on the Daily Wire and Fox News.
                        Last edited by Joey; Mon Sep 30th, 2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Who used the words "sure thing"? I certainly never did. But to try and act like this behaviour is normal/acceptable is an issue all its own.
                          Who are you referring to? I'm lost.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Who are you referring to? I'm lost.
                            The rest of the conversation that has taken place around this subject ...

But again, you put "sure thing" in quotes, so I was just trying to figure who you are referring to having said that?

Comment

The rest of the conversation that has taken place around this subject ...

But again, you put "sure thing" in quotes, so I was just trying to figure who you are referring to having said that?
                              But that was my first comment on the subject. Where did I comment on acceptability? I commented on probability, didn't I?

Comment

• I don't think it's any more acceptable than running around blackface on the weekends for fun or tampering with the legal system to get mega corporations off the hook. I mean there's all sorts of questionable things taking place in this world...

Comment

Working...
                                X