Everything Politics II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Trudeau jumps significantly on Sept poll of "who would make the best PM" - up 7 points since August, to 37%. Scheer down a couple points to 30%.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5913686/c...minister-poll/
    Pretty crazy that May is up 4 points over NDP/Singh.

Comment

https://youtu.be/6nldpjPbGqg

To me.. This nails Skippy to a tee...Justin Trudeau is Rico Suave.
      I think Andrescuus father has a restraining order in place right now... thats just a little creepy on a closing in on 50 year old guy part who on the surface of it looks to be pawing at a 19 year old......

I had to paste the URL cuz the new format is now not taking the [###] [/ ###] for imbedding tweets or vids or anythig actually. ... ah. .tech... love it and hate it....

Tell me why Skippy isn't packaged up like this one hit wonder.
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Sep 18th, 2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Conservatives are going to have to do better than that.

Comment

Oh boy. Man of the world JT, The liberal poster boy for the woke PC cancel culture army is being eaten alive by his own brigade today. Dark body paint to look arab on a party costume 17 years ago. Yes, 17 years ago.

no big deal to some..but it does pack a gut punch to two voting blocks hes counting on: the muslims, and the far left social justice warriors
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

In one of my posts I said I would bet Skippy would step on his dick before voting day.
            Have to think this is it.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Oh boy. Man of the world JT, The liberal poster boy for the woke PC cancel culture army is being eaten alive by his own brigade today. Dark body paint to look arab on a party costume 17 years ago. Yes, 17 years ago.

no big deal to some..but it does pack a gut punch to two voting blocks hes counting on: the muslims, and the far left social justice warriors
              From what i have seen so far the social media SJW are suddenly using the same arguments people have with these type of things. "it's a dress up party who cares" "this was 20 years ago before anyone knew this kinda thing was offensive". I hate to image what these same people reaction would have been if this was a picture of sheer or bernier. As well as what kind of things JT would say if it was one of those 2. I think this will only hurt him with Muslim and Sikh voters as the SJW see him as "their guy".
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                Conservatives are going to have to do better than that.
                After 4 years of being the smuggest prick alive on two legs Skippy is going to take one square in the cajones.
                Whats better is that the rat bastards Butts and Teleford who injected the guilt by association tactics with Faith Goldy.. just shot SockBoy in the head.
                I think I will open the Blue Label Johnny Walker for this news cycle.
                Tonights CBC lead will probably be a story on Trump.
                Kaite and Wendy and Rosie are holding hands and finishing the last of the Pinot Noir. On your dime.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

From what i have seen so far the social media SJW are suddenly using the same arguments people have with these type of things. "it's a dress up party who cares" "this was 20 years ago before anyone knew this kinda thing was offensive". I hate to image what these same people reaction would have been if this was a picture of sheer or bernier. As well as what kind of things JT would say if it was one of those 2. I think this will only hurt him with Muslim and Sikh voters as the SJW see him as "their guy".
                  Thats an awful lot of poutine Skippy is going to have to buy the CBC and the Star.
                  Skippys got more than a few flesh wounds now....

Blocking or delaying an RCMP investigation on the SNC
                  Having his campaign plane hit by his press bus.
                  Getting his dick caught in the woodchipper on the gulit by association tactics.

And its only day 8.
                  I think they are going to take away his shoelaces.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Thats an awful lot of poutine Skippy is going to have to buy the CBC and the Star.
                    Skippys got more than a few flesh wounds now....

Blocking or delaying an RCMP investigation on the SNC
                    Having his campaign plane hit by his press bus.
                    Getting his dick caught in the woodchipper on the gulit by association tactics.

And its only day 8.
                    I think they are going to take away his shoelaces.
                    You've been talking alot about "Skippy's dick" lately Demo ... is that really the best you've got? Lol

Comment

Lol. Oh, this is great on so many levels. I think I will most enjoy watching the woke brigade (including the usual suspects here) defend this. The most enjoyable part should be the embarrassment of the Canadian media for covering this up for 10 years but they have no shame - at least not that $600 million can’t assuage.

I really hope there’s a video of the Day-O song. Please God, let there be a video.

Comment

This is even better than Jack Layton naked in the whore house.

Comment

Laurentian of Arabia? SNC Aladdin? Ali Trudeau and the Trust Fund Thieves? I’m still working on it.

By the way, the US media should find out who the woman is that he is molesting in that pic. I bet she has some great stories.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post

You've been talking alot about "Skippy's dick" lately Demo ... is that really the best you've got? Lol
                            He stepped on it...hard.

Ask yourself.. if this was Joe Bagofdonuts in the liberal party of canada running for office in rural new brunswick he would be turfed from the party. This evening. You know that . I know that. The country knows that.
                            Paraphrasing Gad Saad .."the blackface issue is important to the extent that it manifests Skippys complete hypocrisy and dime store faux-morality. He is the Gwyneth Paltrow of Canadian politics in that he is wrong on nearly every issue" .

I think it was Kenny that said he had the intellectual depth of a finger bowl.

To me he is a parasite on the good "naturedness" of Canada and exploits our "uncomfortableness" with confrontation as he relentlessly exploits that feeling with identity politics..He is immature. An empty suit. He is unaccomplished. He lacks judgement. He is largely dishonest and a hypocrite of epic dimensions as we now see. He is the smugly sanctimonious Impostor the MacLeans cover depicted him to be.

He is certain to apologize. I am sure its being scripted as we post back and forth. But to me this is no different than reading about one of those televanelists caught in a whorehouse in Vegas and then putting on a show of contrition asking for forgiveness from god for his moment of weakness. Cue the orchestra..Rosie and Katie and Wendy and Lisa are sure to try and prop this dork up.

Couldn't happen to nicer guy. The Liberal Party needs to rid themselves of the cult mentality that has taken it over with Trudeau and Teleford and Butts. Hell.we all need it.

Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Sep 19th, 2019, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Bendit, on the positive side, for Halloween this year you can wear blackface and a turban and go as Prime Minister!

Comment

I just don't know how nobody found this stuff during the last election? Both these photos were just sitting in the open in the respective yearbooks. The libs must have know about this since the moment he was chosen as the leader. He made sure he copped to the Day'O blackface photo pretty quickly as well, so they must have just been waiting for the day this came to light. You would have think he would have been more careful about pulling the racist card when he knew these photos were out there somewhere.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X