Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Politics II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • socialist's people's republic of canada judge refuses appeal on a joke.

    "Two of three judges ruled Mike Ward's comments regarding Gabriel were not justifiable in a society where freedom of expression is valued.", ah orwell thanks for helping the left justify oppression.

    here is the communist's people's republic of china's version of making sure people self censor themselves. they use the same tactic, they attack someone, and publicize it to scare the others. you will see they love when you apologize and bend the knee. probably a coincidence that our dear leader admires the way the communists can force the populace to do as they want.




    Comment


    • Brave locals in London!

      Comment




      • Comment


        • planetmars wrote: View Post

          Technically you're right.. but it really can work with any type of harassment no?

          When a person with higher authority harasses someone (in this case with Peters' and his verbal/racial harassment), and the victim needs to keep quiet otherwise they could lose their job or hurt their career, well the victim now feel like they can come out against the perpetrator many years later.

          I think every case should be looked at differently. But 10 years is a long time. And he did apologize. But I guess it wasn't enough. I'm not sure what the right call would have been, but a firing for me seems over the top for me. He was not with the Flames when the event happened. And maybe he does feel remorse now. It was not sexual and not violent. But it was still wrong. But maybe he also loses his room now and the team themselves wanted him gone.

          https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/chi...012329468.html
          crawford now too

          when i was in middle school, grade 7, there was a jehova's witness i was merciless to, finally the shop teacher had enough and kicked me in the ass. can i sue now?

          when i was in high school i told the gym teacher his wife was a cunt. he choked me against a wall and threatened to kill me. do i get to sue?

          i did nothing in both cases, because generally the punishment fit the crime, but if i can get something from it now isn't that just the right thing to do?

          Comment


          • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

            https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/chi...012329468.html
            crawford now too

            when i was in middle school, grade 7, there was a jehova's witness i was merciless to, finally the shop teacher had enough and kicked me in the ass. can i sue now?

            when i was in high school i told the gym teacher his wife was a cunt. he choked me against a wall and threatened to kill me. do i get to sue?

            i did nothing in both cases, because generally the punishment fit the crime, but if i can get something from it now isn't that just the right thing to do?
            That story about Marc Crawford basically describes every single hockey coach I had from like 12 years old on playing elite hockey.....



            Comment


            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post

              https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/chi...012329468.html
              crawford now too

              when i was in middle school, grade 7, there was a jehova's witness i was merciless to, finally the shop teacher had enough and kicked me in the ass. can i sue now?

              when i was in high school i told the gym teacher his wife was a cunt. he choked me against a wall and threatened to kill me. do i get to sue?

              i did nothing in both cases, because generally the punishment fit the crime, but if i can get something from it now isn't that just the right thing to do?
              Ridiculous. Didn't Vince Carter body slam Sam Mitchell once? Surprised Carter is still in the league and Sam isn't fired from TSN for provoking him.


              Comment


              • I see Kamala Harris is out. Not ready for prime time.

                On the upside for her, think of all the poor black people she can throw in jail as Attorney General in a Biden administration!

                Comment


                • slaw wrote: View Post
                  I see Kamala Harris is out. Not ready for prime time.

                  On the upside for her, think of all the poor black people she can throw in jail as Attorney General in a Biden administration!
                  If..and it’s a big if....there is a Biden administration you might think the DNC’s preferred candidate might reward Kamala with a seat on the sub committee in charge of sweeping up horse shit after parades for her little stunt on the “ I am that little girl from California” bussing ambush.

                  A classic CLM from Harris who had her sister as her unassailable campaign manager.

                  The DNC also has an extra bucket of holy water and two wooden stakes remaining in the back room if Hilary tries to slither back into the race at the convention.
                  Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Dec 3rd, 2019, 04:51 PM.

                  Comment


                  • slaw wrote: View Post
                    I see Kamala Harris is out. Not ready for prime time.

                    On the upside for her, think of all the poor black people she can throw in jail as Attorney General in a Biden administration!
                    Totally agree with the first point.

                    The second is a joke... oh wait, you meant it as a joke, right? Lol. She would do infinitely better than that scum Barr (Biden or not) ...who is busy destroying another US institution central to the entire proper functioning/upholding of the US and it's constitution. He smells spies in his pajamas when the DOJ IG is soon to release a report blowing his boss' conspiracy deflection b/s out of the water.

                    There are still good and brave people who resist this cabal of criminals. Your "new rules" are running into headwinds.

                    Comment


                    • Bendit wrote: View Post

                      Totally agree with the first point.

                      The second is a joke... oh wait, you meant it as a joke, right? Lol. She would do infinitely better than that scum Barr (Biden or not) ...who is busy destroying another US institution central to the entire proper functioning/upholding of the US and it's constitution. He smells spies in his pajamas when the DOJ IG is soon to release a report blowing his boss' conspiracy deflection b/s out of the water.

                      There are still good and brave people who resist this cabal of criminals. Your "new rules" are running into headwinds.
                      Ah yes, the 'scum' William Barr who was confirmed as AG in 1991 by a full voice vote of the Senate and who the left now hates because he's in the Trump administration and he doesn't bend a knee to the ludicrous, insane conspiracy theories of American progressives cause he's onto the game being played. You're not fooling anyone. I've been around long enough to know that to the American left, the only good Republican is a dead one.

                      And it's funny that you still don't understand what the New Rules are even though your team invented them. Back to Vox!!!!

                      Comment


                      • They don't call Barr the Coverup General for nuthin'.

                        Comment


                        • slaw wrote: View Post

                          Ah yes, the 'scum' William Barr who was confirmed as AG in 1991 by a full voice vote of the Senate and who the left now hates because he's in the Trump administration and he doesn't bend a knee to the ludicrous, insane conspiracy theories of American progressives cause he's onto the game being played. You're not fooling anyone. I've been around long enough to know that to the American left, the only good Republican is a dead one.

                          And it's funny that you still don't understand what the New Rules are even though your team invented them. Back to Vox!!!!
                          1991? That would be an eon ago. He has reinterpreted the constitution since I believe. I can see how you would adore his "judicial intellect". And I take it u did not follow his role in the Iran Contra affair either. Keep the blindfolds on.

                          Maybe a better response ... in crayons might help focus ... but then again...



                          Last edited by Bendit; Wed Dec 4th, 2019, 03:25 PM.

                          Comment


                          • yay communism. comrade shit is spying on private citizens, and journalists. yay communism.

                            Comment


                            • Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is featured prominently in current international news cycles, after U.S. President Donald Trump called him two-faced during a joint press conference.
                              https://ca.news.yahoo.com/political-...194210149.html

                              in canada we know justin is two faced. there is blackface justin, and whiteface justin. it just takes him a minute to do his makeup.

                              Comment


                              • Bendit wrote: View Post

                                1991? That would be an eon ago. He has reinterpreted the constitution since I believe. I can see how you would adore his "judicial intellect". And I take it u did not follow his role in the Iran Contra affair either. Keep the blindfolds on.

                                Maybe a better response ... in crayons might help focus ... but then again...


                                The Russian conspiracy.suckled by CNN and the DNC that fell flat.
                                Now the impeachment show trial that has no hope of being successful as there isn't enough time or votes in the Senate

                                The Democrats are the New York Knicks of politics.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X